Where do you place Buutenks in comparison to Movie 12 Tiers?

CroMagnumDVH

Low Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Care to post a scan or translation?

Already did in the very first post. It's in my long explanation

Vegeta clearly states a gap has appeared between he and Goku due to the latter having had the chance to keep training in Other World.

I don't understand how that proves Movie 12 Goku > Buu Saga Goku

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
CroMagnumDVH said:
Vegeta and Goku were equals at the time of Vegeta's death and he points to Goku being able to train as the reason for the gap having appeared. Don't see what's so hard to understand about M12 Goku > Boo Arc Goku = Post-Majin Vegeta.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Goku commenting about Fat Janemba being the strongest and then compares him to Fat Boo suggests Fat Janemba is somewhat stronger than Fat Boo only... I place Super Janemba around suppressed Evil Boo and SSjin Gogeta in par with Ultimate Gohan

CroMagnumDVH

Low Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
CroMagnumDVH said:
Vegeta and Goku were equals at the time of Vegeta's death and he points to Goku being able to train as the reason for the gap having appeared. Don't see what's so hard to understand about M12 Goku > Boo Arc Goku = Post-Majin Vegeta.

What. That doesn't prove that M12 Goku > Buu Saga Goku. For all that could imply, it would mean Ssj3 Goku > Ssj2 Vegeta. It's pretty vague to suggest that Movie 12 Goku is above his Buu Saga counterpart and cannot be quantified at any scale, and if anything it would mean that he's barely any higher which is a very weak argument in itself anyways

Pakl said:
Goku commenting about Fat Janemba being the strongest and then compares him to Fat Boo suggests Fat Janemba is somewhat stronger than Fat Boo only... I place Super Janemba around suppressed Evil Boo and SSjin Gogeta in par with Ultimate Gohan

Goku just said that Fat Buu is the only one after Fat Janemba who pushed him to Ssj3, but that doesn't mean the gap is little since Goku ended up ragdolling a character superior to Ssj Gotenks Post 2 days training.

Well aside from that, I'm interested in seeing how you even place Gogeta Ssj at Ultimate Gohan's level

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
CroMagnumDVH said:
What. That doesn't prove that M12 Goku > Buu Saga Goku. For all that could imply, it would mean Ssj3 Goku > Ssj2 Vegeta. It's pretty vague to suggest that Movie 12 Goku is above his Buu Saga counterpart and cannot be quantified at any scale, and if anything it would mean that he's barely any higher which is a very weak argument in itself anyways
The context makes it clear that Vegeta's talking about equal forms due to the difference in their power making fusion problematic. He'd have no reason to bring SS3 into the equation as it would be unessential for fusion.

CroMagnumDVH

Low Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
CroMagnumDVH said:
The context makes it clear that Vegeta's talking about equal forms due to the difference in their power making fusion problematic. He'd have no reason to bring SS3 into the equation as it would be unessential for fusion.

There's no context that implies that at all. All Vegeta says is that even in the afterlife, he's inferior to Goku, and he states that after saying that he could take on anything due to hell's suffering. So Vegeta is implying that even before dying, he was inferior to Goku, and this is easily supported if we follow the Manga, Anime and Guides. While they were a match, Goku still believed that he could beat Vegeta and the latter was wildly bloodlusted while the former was calm and proceeding through the fight with further caution and no intend to kill Vegeta. So this still doesn't show that Movie 12 Goku > Buu Saga Goku

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
Janemba > HIrudigarn. He beat SSj3 Goku, where Hirudigarn stalemated him until dragon fist.

Janemba > SSJ3 Goku => Kid Buu > Gohan - Buu (anime)

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.