Why 50% MSSjin Goku > SSjinG3 Trunks

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Hee I explain why 50% MSSjin Goku is stronger than SSjinG3 Trunks and why it should not be debatable...

Let's start with SSjinG3 Trunks's power:

Chapter: 387 (DBZ 193), P1.3, P2.1-3
Trunks: “What you’re about to see now…is my true power!!!â€￾
Cell: “I see…It truly is magnificent power…You easily surpass me…But you can’t win against me like that…Absolutely not…â€￾

Chapter: 387 (DBZ 193), P3.5.
Piccolo: “Absolutely incredible power! It’s even greater than Cell’s…! Un-unbelievable…!“

Cell states SSjinG3 Tunks easily surpassed him. Piccolo says Trunks is stronger than Cell as well though noting indicates he is that much stronger but let's say SSjinG3 Trunks's gap over Cell is 25%...

387 (DBZ 193), P14.1-4
Context: Trunks can't hit Cell in his Grade III form
Trunks: “Im-impossible…! This is impossible…! Why can’t I hit him…?!â€￾
Cell: “You’re such a greenhorn…So you didn’t even realize this would happen?...You said you’d show me your true power, but to think that you’d just use a transformation that relies even more on power…This sort of transformation is simple enough…â€￾

Chapter: 388 (DBZ 194), P1.3
Cell: “Nothing can come from this sort of transformation that only powers you up…You’re an idiot…â€￾

Though SSjinG3 Trunks has surpassed Cell in strength, he is too slow to hit him which is the disadvantage of the form..

Now let's move to Post RoSaT Goku's strength.. People seem to think Goku was fighting Cell at half of his power but it's not true. First, let's see Goku when he existed the RoSaT

extra678-dbz169-imma+diddle+your+buttle.jpg

Goku's initial appearance after the Rosat shows his natural SSjin state which even the others notice.. This is the same level he stays with in the 10 days for the Cell Games

You can see the round eyes which indicate his natural state

hqdefault.jpg

Goku stays the same way he was when he existed the RoSaT as shown by his look and eyes...

tumblr_inline_pt9mw6Szah1r15usg_1280.jpg

He only powered up vs Korin to half power to ask him where he stands compared to Cell..

Goku powering up to half his power:

latest

Goku powering up to half power and goes back after that to his natural MSSjin state... He fights at that level vs Cell... That's the same Cell who fought Trunks and Vegeta

117u5bs.jpg

This is Movie 8 Goku's design... two images taken from his initial Post RoSaT state on the Look Out and two others from his warming up fight with Cell because it's the same natural form and the same strength

So we know Initial Post RoSaT Goku who is much weaker than 50% MSSjin Goku was the one who fought Cell.. Now Natural MSSjin Goku made a massive power up to half of his power meaning 50% MSSjin Goku >> Natural/Warmed Up MSSjin Goku ~ Warmed Up Perfect Cell

While SSjinG Trunks is stronger than Cell it's not by a massive gap so 50% MSSjin Goku > SSjinG3 Trunks > Natural/Warmed Up Goku MSSjin Goku ~ Warmed Up Perfect Cell

That's a fact and remember Natural Goku already said he is stronger than SSjinG2 Vegeta and the shock of Trunks over 50% MSSjin Goku's strength so we can conclude it

Last edited:

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I disagree. Trunks' power came at the cost of speed. They can still be impressed at Goku's power even if 50% is below or equal to SSJG3 Trunks because he reached that level without causing bad side-effects.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
-wen you said that was the same cell that fought trunks and Vegeta. Theres no indication of that anywhere. Also cell can sense Ki there's no reason he's sense Goku and be more aware.
-Round eyes weren't made to indicate natural SSJ they were made to represent a calm and sustained or happy mood which is an achievement of MSSJ it keeps the mood of the controller normal it's not like when they power up they loose their MSSJ nature Plus if they had mad eyes all the time it would look like they're serious 24/7 which is the nature of normal SSJ.
-"natural" Goku saying he's stronger than ssjg2 Vegeta is most likely refering to his further power ups because again Vegeta can sense Ki and didn't admit his inferiority until Goku powered up to 50%
-Further more SSJG3 proved to be useless and trunks was shocked that power can be attained without sacrificing speed

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Dagon said:
I disagree. Trunks' power came at the cost of speed. They can still be impressed at Goku's power even if 50% is below or equal to SSJG3 Trunks because he reached that level without causing bad side-effects.
You disagree with freaking stated and shown facts

They never saw Goku powering up so how can they know what he was doing??

Resting Goku is already stronger than SSjinG2 Vegeta and he just powered up once to Korin but never stayed at half power

That's like saying Goku stayed at 180,000 vs Ginyu

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
When Goku claimed he was stronger he was obviously refering to his capabilities not his initial power Vegeta can sense Ki and didnt admit toeing weaker than Goku until he went 50%
This is like saying Base Goku Buu arc goes up to Mr.Buu and says im a lot stronger than you he's just refering to base not SSJ3

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Whipedkillsmiled said:
-wen you said that was the same cell that fought trunks and Vegeta. Theres no indication of that anywhere. Also cell can sense Ki there's no reason he's sense Goku and be more aware.
-Round eyes weren't made to indicate natural SSJ they were made to represent a calm and sustained or happy mood which is an achievement of MSSJ it keeps the mood of the controller normal it's not like when they power up they loose their MSSJ nature Plus if they had mad eyes all the time it would look like they're serious 24/7 which is the nature of normal SSJ.
-"natural" Goku saying he's stronger than ssjg2 Vegeta is most likely refering to his further power ups because again Vegeta can sense Ki and didn't admit his inferiority until Goku powered up to 50%
-Further more SSJG3 proved to be useless and trunks was shocked that power can be attained without sacrificing speed
Cell was never shown power up so the burden of proof on yours.. He stayed the same power

Wrong, the round eyes is only there when they were resting... When they power up they change the look of their eyes.. Even Trunks pointed out when Goku powered up vs Cell

Not really.. Toriyama seemed to be very mysterious at that point and only the strongest level counted.. For example Goku saying Cell would rip him apart despite being way stronger than his warmed up state in his full power...

Trunks never saw Goku powering up he only sensed him... It's clear % MSSjin Goku is the strongest and I lke how you ignoed the other proof

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Guliver said:
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Cell was never shown power up so the burden of proof on yours.. He stayed the same power

Wrong, the round eyes is only there when they were resting... When they power up they change the look of their eyes.. Even Trunks pointed out when Goku powered up vs Cell

Not really.. Toriyama seemed to be very mysterious at that point and only the strongest level counted.. For example Goku saying Cell would rip him apart despite being way stronger than his warmed up state in his full power...

Trunks never saw Goku powering up he only sensed him... It's clear % MSSjin Goku is the strongest and I lke how you ignoed the other proof
Because they're not warming up when in power they aren't playing around anymore they're serious. You can't really just say wrong like that mainly because MSSJ no power up isn't the only time people have rounded eyes.
Toryama nothing Vegeta can sense Ki Vegeta can sense Ki if he knew Goku was stronger he's admit it before 50%. Because Even korin himself said he can't beat him yet and Goku also can tell he has way more in store he was proven right after cell powered up. Goku was inferior and admittedly said he could not beat him unsure he was even using full power.
-Yes he sensed him. Remind me why the ground shakes randomly? Because someone is just standing there. Or why Ki just starts shooting up? It doesn't take a genius to know someone is powering up.
Movie 8 Goku is different from cell arc Goku
Cell could have easily sensed Goku's power and been like.. Hm this totally surpasses this state I should stay like this anyway? Yeah right

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
> Initial SSJ Goku fought Cell

Never mind 50% Goku's power for now. Tell me, how would SSJ Grade 2 Vegeta fare against this Cell? No trick questions, just want an honest answer.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Assuming you mean 2nd time in ROSAT
He would win because I have a cell junior who is barely above Vegeta stronger than initial cell games, cell

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I meant pre 2nd RoSaT
Also that was directed at the OP but I guess that doesn't matter much

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Idk, it's just that he seems to be implying that Vegeta would win, which I'm fairly certain is a bit redonkulous.

Dioxide

The fight between Vegeta and Cell was already shown before Vegeta entered the Room of Spirit and Time, in which Vegeta was outclassed.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
I was trying to pull of a joke because I said one piece but OP also stands for original poster...guess I failed.
*walks home*

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I apologize for missing the joke.
Would like to OP's answer though like I said before.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Korin was shocked after hearing that Goku was still on his 50% power. In other words Goku is the strongest before the CG starts.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Goku is 2nd by default no matter what.
Korin was surprised because that was only 50% meaning his full power does infact surpass everyone (except Gohan)

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.