Why 50% MSSjin Goku > SSjinG3 Trunks

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
It's kind of mind-boggling that I was engaged in this debate 7 years ago... I didn't think it was that long.
waiting-old-age.gif

I'll amend my opinion a bit.

It's not specifically stated that the Z Fighters thought Cell was at full power. So it was not good for me to say that back then.

The arguments presented aren't quite good enough to confirm 50% Goku is stronger than Grade 3 Trunks, but for sure "resting" Goku is below Vegeta, he should be like, suppressed base level really.

There's not quantified amount given to judge how much more powerful Cell may be expected to be by the Z Fighters. Cell says he wants to test the power of his Perfect Form when he leaves Trunks, but Cell doesn't say how much that is. Nothing is even said on the matter so we can't use dialogue to determine "expected" Cell's power.

Contrary to popular belief, Goku doesn't actually say or imply that Cell will show more strength than what had been shown already, he just says he can't beat Cell. So Goku's not pushing expectations for Cell higher, he's putting himself under Cell, however much that is.

Karin says Cell hasn't shown his full power yet, but there's no quantity given, so it's still ambiguous.

When push comes to shove there's one tiny scrap of info you could possibly use, and that's base Saiyans vs Piccolo. The Buu saga provides a good argument that the adult base Saiyans were stronger than Piccolo.

You could combine that with the argument that Trunks being surprised by Goku saying post-RoSaT Piccolo can't stand up to Cell means Piccolo had reached a level competitive to Warm Up Cell. Then just scale to Saiyans up from that.

Example:

Vegeta: 1
~SSJ: 50
~SSJ Grade 2: 75

F. Trunks:
~SSJ: 45
~SSJ Grade 2: 67.5
~SSJ Grade 3: 450

Warm Up Cell: 150

Post-RoSaT Piccolo: 120-187.5

Cell Games Goku: 200
~50% SSJ: 5,000
~SSJ: 10,000

Yeah it bloats the crap out of it but I'd call this a stronger argument than the others presented.

Not saying this is my current personal scaling just throwing out one possible argument.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
As of know, I have 50% Goku a little bit behind. No character other than Super Vegeta is stated to be weaker than him and Krillin just acknowledges Goku being the strongest while going 100%.

50% Goku: 5
Grade 3 Trunks: 7.5
100% Goku: 10

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
As of know, I have 50% Goku a little bit behind. No character other than Super Vegeta is stated to be weaker than him and Krillin just acknowledges Goku being the strongest while going 100%.

50% Goku: 5
Grade 3 Trunks: 7.5
100% Goku: 10
Krillin is the best sensor out of all of the Z Fighters, however.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.