Why 50% MSSjin Goku > SSjinG3 Trunks

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I don't think Warm Up Goku is the same who walk out of Rosat. Everyone couldn't tell that Goku is weaker than Cell immediately which imply that they know that Goku was supressed when he walked out.

Vegeta even support this as well. If he knew Goku is equal to Warm Up Cell who tanked Vegeta's kicked, then he should know that Goku is already stronger him instead he need to ask Goku if he's stronger or not.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
It's about the plot

It's possible they didn't seem fearsome because of their natural look.. It looked like their base which is why they lacked aura

Goku while warming up looks the ame and uses the same natural state.. He is never shown powering up

Also why do you keep ignorng the design for M8 Goku which shows him from his warm up and from the Look Out.. They are basically equals

Also, Cell saw Goku after he eisted the RoSaT and he never commented he was different when the CG began.. Resting Goku is his basic power the entire time lol

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Before I refute this , I just want to inform you and the others who read this that when I say resting state which mean he's normal form and warm up state which he used against Cell.

It's possible they didn't seem fearsome because of their natural look.. It looked like their base which is why they lacked aura[]
Because they were in their resting state.

Goku while warming up looks the ame and uses the same natural state.. He is never shown powering up
Its true he didn't power up. But that doesn't mean he's stay in his warm up state. He can be anywhere below 50% but he could be in his resting state which makes sense why Vegeta need to ask Goku if he's weaker or not.

Also why do you keep ignorng the design for M8 Goku which shows him from his warm up and from the Look Out.. They are basically equals.
They're same so what? They're equal.

Also, Cell saw Goku after he eisted the RoSaT and he never commented he was different when the CG began.. Resting Goku is his basic power the entire time lol[]
Why comment something if he's expected him to much more stronger than that?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
You basically say you agree they are equals? I don't understand your point

Natural MSSjin Goku is only one level which is below 50% and in par with Cell

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Guliver said:

Here's my question.

If Goku is a warm up state then how come Vegeta didn't notice that Goku is stronger than him? It doesn't make any sense.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Saiyan said:
Guliver said:

Here's my question.

If Goku is a warm up state then how come Vegeta didn't notice that Goku is stronger than him? It doesn't make any sense.
I already explained it.. Vegeta doesn't rely on ki.. He didn't sense Freeza was stronger than him and that Cell was stronger until he got defeated

Furthermore, everyone knew Goku was suppresed vs Cell and they thought his max was half his power

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Guliver said:
Saiyan said:
Guliver said:

Here's my question.

I already explained it.. Vegeta doesn't rely on ki.. He didn't sense Freeza was stronger than him and that Cell was stronger until he got defeated

Furthermore, everyone knew Goku was suppresed vs Cell and they thought his max was half his power
Since Vegeta is a bad judgement. Then how about everyone? You said that Goku was in warm up state which rival Warm Up Cell who tanked Vegeta's kicked. How come they didn't notice that Goku is still weaker than Trunks like "Hey, Goku is weaker than me! He's just as strong Cell who I surpassed!" But they didnt since Goku was supressed like his base form.

When Goku and Gohan walk out of the Rosat. Everyone were shocked that Goku seems to be natural in SSJ form like in his base form which implied that he's supressed.

Goku doesn't need to stay in that power in 10 days which makes sense.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Why would they say it? He stayed the same.. Nothing says otherwise

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Because the whole point was they thought Goku was the one who should beat Cell. And they asked him if he can beat Cell which suggest that Goku was supressed on the whole time.

Furthermore, Goku was supressed just like his base form.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Because they didnt know what Cell was capable of...

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Because they don't know Cell's power

Dioxide

Assuming Goku was at half of his power when he initially fought Cell, then it is possible that Goku at half of his power is not even as strong as Vegeta at his acended level. What Cell describes as his warm up power was not even as powerful as Vegeta as stated by #16. Then Cell decided to increase his power even more which is easily defeated Vegeta. Evidently Cell's warm up power and his power to defeat Vegeta are different. After Cell and Goku fight for a while, Cell acknowledges it as his warm up power. However, this is all assuming Goku fought Cell with half of his power

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I read the chapters and watched the DBZ Kai episodes again and it seems that Goku in the warm-up round could very well be below his 50% state since everyone knew he and Cell were just warming up. I don't think that by itself indicates 50% Goku was higher than SSJG3 Trunks.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Dagon said:
I read the chapters and watched the DBZ Kai episodes again and it seems that Goku in the warm-up round could very well be below his 50% state since everyone knew he and Cell were just warming up. I don't think that by itself indicates 50% Goku was higher than SSJG3 Trunks.
Resting Goku and Cell were even.. 50% MSSjin Goku >> that Cell

SSjinG 3 Trunks is stronger too but not by much so 50% MSSjin Goku > SSjinG 3 Trunks

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Guliver said:
Dagon said:
Resting Goku and Cell were even.. 50% MSSjin Goku >> that Cell

SSjinG 3 Trunks is stronger too but not by much so 50% MSSjin Goku > SSjinG 3 Trunks
Cell could have been resting or suppressed as well. The Cell that Trunks fought was thought to be his full power, and the spectators for Goku vs Cell were expecting them both to have higher power levels.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.