Why 50% MSSjin Goku > SSjinG3 Trunks

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Nope.. Cell neve changed his level and no one noted he was suppressed.. They just expected Cell to have more power because Goku said he would ose despite his 50% being higher than Cell vs Trunks

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Everyone's attitude at the Games indicated they knew Cell could do more.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Dagon said:
Everyone's attitude at the Games indicated they knew Cell could do more.
So? not the same about Goku

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Guliver said:
His post is clearly out of contet and disproven
Why is it so hard to understand that Goku vs Cell is the sane one who existed the RoSaT because he uses the same level and has the same look te entire time and that 50% MSSjin Goku > SSjinG3 Trunks
I have seen your evidence and I disagree with it. You are free to continue believing your interpretation but don't feel obligated to make everyone else believe the same. This doesn't mean I think you are wrong, I could be wrong too. It just could go either way.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
The evidence proves my stance is right.. The art shows Goku vs Cell is the ame as Goku when he existed the RoSaT

He never powers up and is at the relaxed state... Why is it so hard to understand it?

Dioxide

You claim that the two warm up Cell's don't have to be the same power yet you claim the two Goku's who fought Cell and who exited the Room of Spirit and Time , must be the same power level just for your theory to work when there is already evidence to contradict it. Simply calling Vegeta dumb will not suffice. Nobody on the look out noticed Goku's ki was as high as you claim, nor does Goku contradict him. If you have evidence that Vegeta was wrong in that instance, then prove it. Saying Vegeta isn't sensing right isn't a valid excuse since no one else noticed. You are arguing against the characters..

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
One thing that kind of bothers me is that Korin, even calculating for Goku's full power, says Goku can't beat Cell. At that time Cell's power against Trunks was thought to be his full power, so could 100% Goku be weaker than that level of suppressed Cell? Cell did turn Buff, which would make his power feel bigger, so Goku may at least be weaker than Buff Cell vs Trunks.

Dioxide

Dagon said:
One thing that kind of bothers me is that Korin, even calculating for Goku's full power, says Goku can't beat Cell. At that time Cell's power against Trunks was thought to be his full power, so could 100% Goku be weaker than that level of suppressed Cell? Cell did turn Buff, which would make his power feel bigger, so Goku may at least be weaker than Buff Cell vs Trunks.
Both Goku and Karin were aware of the fact that Cell was hiding more power.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Cell actually said Trunks surpassed him by a lot too. “Easily surpasses me”. I think in Viz he says Trunks surpassed him by a “wide margin”. People underestimate this gap a lot.

Vegeta didn’t believe Goku was stronger than him until he went 50% and Perfect Cell said he was just warming up when he was believed to be below Super Vegeta. I think it’s pretty much a fact that casual Goku isn’t stronger than Vegeta.

Relaxed Goku probably isn’t even a fixed level. It’s said he’s existing at an “ordinary level”, but he doesn’t power up to fight Cell initially. It’s probably a range between 0 and somewhat below 50% that Goku can use casually.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
My argument would be that 50% MSSJ Goku was likely stronger than SSJG3 Trunks given their respective performances against Warm Up Perfect Cell. Trunks seemed quite serious on Warm Up Perfect Cell and still was at a disadvantage. He needed a serviceable power-up just to pull ahead. In contrast, Goku was in a fairly casual state against Warm Up Perfect Cell, and the Z Senshi all expected Goku to have a chance against Cell knowing full well that Cell was holding back significantly more power while ~50% Goku was roughly believed to be Goku's full power.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.