Why 50% MSSjin Goku > SSjinG3 Trunks

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
SSJ Grade 3 Trunks was stronger than Perfect Cell, as admitted by Cell himself, whereas MSSJ Goku wasn't, as admitted by Goku himself. So...

Lightsworn

Low Class Warrior
Lord Beerus said:
SSJ Grade 3 Trunks was stronger than Perfect Cell, as admitted by Cell himself, whereas MSSJ Goku wasn't, as admitted by Goku himself. So...
Incorrect. Trunks was stated to be stronger than a suppressed version of Cell. Goku was stated to be weaker than Cell at full power.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
SSJ Vegetto said:
Grade 3 Trunks is definitely stronger than 50% Goku
I like your way of explaining yourself and ignoring evidence

You forget 50% MSSjin Goku >> Warmed Up/10 days MSSjin Goku ~ Warmed Up Cell

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
You're pretty determined at lowballing Grade 3 Trunks, ain't ya?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
DBZAOTA482 said:
You're pretty determined at lowballing Grade 3 Trunks, ain't ya?
Just presenting the facts

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
At that point in time Cell's power he displayed against Trunks was thought to be his full power. Goku powers up to 50% in front of Korin and Korin says that Goku isn't strong enough to beat Cell. Cell was not noted to have powered up since then when he fought Goku at the Cell Games.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Dagon said:
At that point in time Cell's power he displayed against Trunks was thought to be his full power. Goku powers up to 50% in front of Korin and Korin says that Goku isn't strong enough to beat Cell. Cell was not noted to have powered up since then when he fought Goku at the Cell Games.
Korrin knew Cell was much stronger than that and Goku just powered p to show him his power but his basic power when he existed the RoSaT until he fought Cell was his resting state

Why do you keep denying it when I showed all the evidence and the freaking concept art??

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Guliver said:
Kyo, I don't understand your question
I was beating around the bush. But to get it out of the way, SSJG2 Vegeta < Warm Up Cell, right? How can you claim that Initial/Resting/Natural/whatever you wanna call it SSJ Goku was the one that fought Cell, knowing this fact?

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Guliver said:
Korrin knew Cell was much stronger than that and Goku just powered p to show him his power but his basic power when he existed the RoSaT until he fought Cell was his resting state

Why do you keep denying it when I showed all the evidence and the freaking concept art??
Everyone at the Cell Games was surprised when Goku and Cell powered up again. The first warm-up round was thought to be Goku's full power by the onlookers. If he was a lower level than at Korin's tower then someone would have said so. Prove that Korin knew Cell was more powerful than what he was vs Trunks.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Kyo said:
Guliver said:
Kyo, I don't understand your question
I was beating around the bush. But to get it out of the way, SSJG2 Vegeta < Warm Up Cell, right? How can you claim that Initial/Resting/Natural/whatever you wanna call it SSJ Goku was the one that fought Cell, knowing this fact?
Goku existed the RoSaT after mastering the SSjin state.. You can see how he looked... He had the round eyes and he only poweed up vs Korrin to half power so he can test how strong he was

He then powers down back to his basic state (Resting MSSjin you can call it) and stays like this until the CG and uses this form vs Cell

I post the concept art for Goku showing him when he warmed up vs Cell and when he existed the RoSaT before powering up vs Korrin hence Initial Post RoSaT MSSjin Goku and Warmed Up Goku are the same power... That's the only thing he used before the CG

50% MSSjin Goku >> Warming Up Goku/10 days MSSjin Goku ~ Warming Up Cell >> SSjinG 2 Vegeta

SSjinG 3 Trunks is stronger than Warmed Up Cell but not by much like the massive power up Goku did

50% MSSjin Goku > SSjinG 3 Trunks is settled

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Guliver said:
uses this form vs Cell
Alright, this is the problem here. This is impossible unless you're suggesting that SSJG2 Vegeta can do the same.

Goku's eyes aren't even round when he starts fighting Cell.
(Forgive me for the poor quality, but http://comic.dragonballcn.com/ decided to fuck itself when I found the right pages)

http://www.goodmanga.net/dragon_ball/chapter/398/5
http://www.goodmanga.net/dragon_ball/chapter/398/6

You could say they're a bit more narrow when he powers up at Karin's, but that's to be expected; people always put on a face like that in the process of powering up, and it's barely a noteworthy difference anyshoe.

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
Dagon said:
This .....

I guess the cahin is this

cell full power>100% goku >ssjg3 trunks>suppressed cell>50% goku

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Im not gunna quote your thing cuz its too long so..its never said his VS trunks state is his warm up state.I can say the same and claim ur making excuses
I never said they weren't warming up I said when they're powered up they are NOT warming up hence they do not have calm rounded eyes.
The look in his eyes changed... is that it so when you go serious your eyes stay happy and calm? No they change with your mood.
Yes Vegeta thought Goku's max was 50% what does that have to do with anything? He said show me your strength. Thats not future tense that's present so he's obviously talking bout that moment.
Trunks being surmised with the whole gaining strength without loosing speed thing is not an excuse since it was obvious Goku had trained in a totally different way. Which was mastering SSJ.
Your talking like 50% is a big deal a x2 difference his huge and stomp worthy 50% can totally be warm up. Whatchu think he's gunna use only 25% this is a warm up not a joke

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Kyo said:
Guliver said:
uses this form vs Cell
Alright, this is the problem here. This is impossible unless you're suggesting that SSJG2 Vegeta can do the same.

Goku's eyes aren't even round when he starts fighting Cell.
(Forgive me for the poor quality, but http://comic.dragonballcn.com/ decided to fuck itself when I found the right pages)

http://www.goodmanga.net/dragon_ball/chapter/398/5
http://www.goodmanga.net/dragon_ball/chapter/398/6

You could say they're a bit more narrow when he powers up at Karin's, but that's to be expected; people always put on a face like that in the process of powering up, and it's barely a noteworthy difference anyshoe.
What? Goku's eyes are round when he starts fighting Cell... Can't you see it? After powering up his eyes become more narrowed

Trunks also says that Goku's eyes changed when he powered up... That's a clear fact stated by him and not an opinion...

You keep ignorng the fact Goku's art shows him when he wamed up vs Cell and when he existed the RoSaT hence proving they are the same... Furthermore, nothing even says Goku used an higher level.. He just powered up vs Korrin and went back to his basic state which is the same state he was when he came out of the RoSaT and the same as he was resting... Plus, the fact Vegeta knows Goku is not serious when he starts fighting Cell and he thinks his max is half of his power

I explained it in post #25 so read it

I don't understand why it's so hard to understand that Goku was just owering up vs Korrin but uses the same basic level he was at when he exsited the RoSaT until he powered up vs Cell.. It's basically shown...

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Pointer said:
Dagon said:
This .....

I guess the cahin is this

cell full power>100% goku >ssjg3 trunks>suppressed cell>50% goku
No it's not

For starters, Warmed Up Cell and Goku were equals and Goku was just fighting at his basic power which is the same state Piccolo explains about when Goku and Vegeta were SSjins but yet still calm..

I don't understand why you keep ignoring the freaking shown concept art and the state Goku was at when he exsited the RoSaT

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I see what you're saying, but they're not really round. Definitely not like they are here. And, as I said, if you'd like to speak of the difference between kind-of-narrow-kind-of-not and narrow (nowhere did I deny that there was a difference; if you'd reread my post, I explicitly acknowledge it), do note that Goku was powering up for the entirety of his 50% display.
Plus, the fact Vegeta knows Goku is not serious
Prior to the fight he's thinking to himself something like "Show us your power, Kakorot," so he already knows that Goku on Karin's ≠ full power Goku. Goku could be 50% and there'd be no contradiction.

I repeat (you've yet to address this point so I can assume you've no counter?), unless you want me to believe that SSJG2 Vegeta would beat Warm Up Cell, you've got some explaining to do as to how Resting Goku puts up the fight he does.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.