Why 50% MSSjin Goku > SSjinG3 Trunks

Dioxide

Goku's powered down state is evidently not more powerful Vegeta since Goku had to him that his true power was powerful. The same suppressed stated which merely stalemated Cell

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
warm up Cell ~ 50% Goku > Grade 2 Vegeta > resting/warming up Goku, because Vegeta didn't notice Goku was stronger than him until Goku powered up to 50%, that's what you're implying, Kyo? (I didn't read through all of the posts.)

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Basically. Goku even told him that he was much stronger and Vegeta didn't believe him. I'm just using that as an easy reference point though; the fact that Piccolo calls it an "ordinary, everyday level" already means that it's pissweak in general.

Guliver's idea rides entirely on the notion that Goku stayed at this "resting level." I don't care where you've got 50% Goku at (though it seems I've been dragged into that debate as well), but that notion is false because Goku would've powered up no matter what, whether we saw it or not.

Lightsworn

Low Class Warrior
Goku could have varying levels of his suppressed state. The Goku who fought Cell doesn't have to be equal to the Goku who was talking to Vegeta

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
He still had to physically power up to reach 50% though, so I doubt he raised his power that far during his warm-up with Cell

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Lightsworn said:
Goku could have varying levels of his suppressed state.
Yup. He could've used 25% against Cell or something. Just not whatever minuscule % he was when he exited the RST in my book.
Kenshi said:
He still had to physically power up to reach 50% though, so I doubt he raised his power that far during his warm-up with Cell
You can't say that for sure, his intent was to power up to full until Karin begged him to stop.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Warming up at Vegeta's level, warming up at Goku's level.
Yeah and he thought that up until he powered up so it's fine to think Goku was at 50%
Show me your strength is like saying show me what you got this is usually said before the fight starts and is implying that moment. Plus why would he say show me what you got if he knew his Fp was 50% he obviously also had doubts in his thoughts
Yeah he thought because of his different training method there is a great possibility that he is obtaining this power without loosing speed. Also Goku's 50% is stronger than his G2 cell claimed his G3 was stronger than himself (trunks didnt know he was supressed) so if Goku's 50% IS stronger than his G2 but weaker than his G3 he thought there was a Chance
He could beat cell.
Yes eyes change with mood that's why Goku's eyes weren't round when he powered up. Saying the look in his eyes changed is like saying He has an angry look in his eye.
That's not his warm up state that's his everyday life initial state he stayed that way in the 7 days in which he was not warming up.
We've never seen what his 50% looks like when he's not powered up ofc he's gunna have aura while powering up. But we've never got a look of it post power up.
Power chain is your opinion.
Yes he demonstrated his 50% so? Doesn't mean he can't use it in battle.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Perhaps when Vegeta said "Show me your strength kakarot" imply that Goku can get stronger than 50%, but Vegeta thinks he's superior to Goku and Cell.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Saiyan said:
Perhaps when Vegeta said "Show me your strength kakarot" imply that Goku can get stronger than 50%, but Vegeta thinks he's superior to Goku and Cell.
Yes he thought he was stronger but saying show me your strength shows he was not totally confident and had a notion of disbelief. And yeah that is implying he believes Goku's full strength is higher than 50%

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
That mean Goku and Vegeta gap should be bigger something like this

Vegeta: 75
Expected Cell: 70
Expected Goku: 65
Piccolo: 55
50% Goku: 50

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Dioxide said:
Goku's powered down state is evidently not more powerful Vegeta since Goku had to him that his true power was powerful. The same suppressed stated which merely stalemated Cell
I don't understand your English.. Goku's natural basic state is more powerful than Vegeta because he fought evenly with the Cell who beat Vegeta lol

What evidence is there for Trunks being weaker than Goku? I posted absolutely all the statements and the art which conclude it

Goku while warming up with Cell is in his natural basic state which is shown by the art and the 10 days and that level is much weaker than half of his power..
Saiyan, what's the point of powering up to 50 and not 65?? when you power up but still has some power left it means you have a lot of power left... Vegeta would not been thinking Goku has more power unless he was FAAR stronger than him... That's grasping at straws.. What I said of him thinking half of Goku's power was his max fits best

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.