Why is harassment so common in DB Communities like Kanzenshuu

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Those 'elitist' fools can kiss my ass at any sogiventime.

MissingUTAH

I think their status as the "official" forum has gone to their heads. They've forgotten that the Prince of All Forums can be weaker than a regular message board. Also, I don't want to be elitist/ironic, but there are some total idiots in the fandom. I'm not talking about guys like Tosh. While I will never agree with you, you've done a fairly good job justifying your opinions, and I respect that. I'm talking about the guy on DBZF who said only SSJ4 Gogeta had a chance against Broly because Broly is apparently a universe-buster. Kanzenshuu looks at that and thinks everyone on DBZF is like that, which just isn't true.

Classic Adamas

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Off topic, but I remember someone (@Yoshi I think) posted an official scan on one of his forums, and it suggested that Broly might be > than Beerus.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Honestly not that surprising when I've heard SSJ4 Gogeta vs. Broly since like 2006 and he got wanked to SSJ3 Vegetto levels in DBM (which despite being shit imo is very popular among fans)

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Ppl are competitive... many don't feel the fun in debating if there isn't a disagreement and back and forth.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
So was Gohan SSJ2 against Dabura or not
Yeah hence why threads like this will still get lots of replies, since ppl want those back and forths where they see both point are valid. Even if that means going back and forth knowing all the arguments that willbe used lulz

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.