Yoshi's Battle Powers

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
Every position you've taken lacks the required nuance, it's like you are intentionally being a buffoon.
How so? That is legitimately the logic you are using by discarding Trunks' statement because Gotenks has been wrong once. You're failing to understand the nuance behind Trunks' statement because this is not Gotenks who is making the statement, this is Trunks who is much less arrogant and would be capable of producing a proper assessment than if he were to make that statement the moment he fused where he's arrogant and intoxicated with his own power.

Gotenks may not have been in the mindset to make a proper assessment but Trunks was. Had Gotenks defused and then Trunks & Goten thought about whether or not they could beat Fat Buu, perhaps they could have made a proper assessment? This is a false equivalence.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
That's not my interpretation at all though. I've already explained in depth multiple times what I think is happening.

There requires no nuance to grasp Trunks' statements.

Trunks, Goten, Piccolo, and Gotenks are all in on the joke.

FeatsofPower

High Class Warrior
Good job on your list... I really like your power levels. I don't think Mecha Freeza should be that stronger than Goku SSJ (namek); Freeza said that he probably can go alone, probably.

Vegeta said that 19 (post absorptions) is not that bad as the rumors, so I'd not put him that stronger than Future Trunks. Overall great list.
The rumors are that the androids are unbeatable monsters that they might not be able to defeat. 19 isn't 50% of Vegeta, so 19 is incredibly powerful. He has to be stronger than Yardrat Goku.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I'm considering making it to where Piccolo is the same strength he was against #17 in the Boo Saga and making it to where Toriyama forgot he ever went into the ROSAT. There's just no other way for this to work. Thoughts?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I made Piccolo in the Boo Saga equal to #17. I also omitted the End Of Z Arc, in case I ever want to do Super.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
#17 says his and Piccolo's powers were "about" the same rather than identical in the JP manga, and this statement was made after Piccolo already expended quite a bit of energy in the Hellzone Grenade and had taken several hits from him. Piccolo would've ben on the losing end far faster if he was fighting someone with infinite stamina and 100% equal power.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
#16 said their powers were identical though. I trust his judgement better than #17's.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
#16 said their powers were identical though. I trust his judgement better than #17's.
when did he say this? I recall he said Weighted Piccolo rivals both #17 and #18, I don't know if the Viz translation made them equal but it also said Gohan had half his Ki left instead of less than half when his arm got shot by SPC.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I just checked Volume 31 in my closet. You're right, Viz translates #16 into saying Kamiccolo rivals #17 & #18 in power. I'll edit it into the following considering:

Piccolo: 800
#17: 750
#18: 700

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Don't know if this was just a dub line but I recall Piccolo calling 17's hits "soft". If even Weighted Kamiccolo was comparable to 17 than I would think at full power he would solidly be stronger.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Don't know if this was just a dub line but I recall Piccolo calling 17's hits "soft". If even Weighted Kamiccolo was comparable to 17 than I would think at full power he would solidly be stronger.
He said that in the JP manga and anime too, he said #17 was fast but his punches had little weight behind them.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
You should just read Super and do PLs on that. It's on Mangasee in full color, plus you could actually justify the Cell Jr.s being almost 2x SSJ CG Goku :ha

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Fair, I did omit my End Of Z numbers, and I hear Piccolo is really strong in Super at least, although that might be anime only.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Fair, I did omit my End Of Z numbers, and I hear Piccolo is really strong in Super at least, although that might be anime only.
Super Hero is AT's continuity which is canon to both the anime and manga, although the movie seems to ignore the two manga arcs that were published in the 3.7 year time gap between Broly's production and Super Hero's.

You should make a thread for it like you did with the DB/Z manga.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I decided to follow Feats' logic and make a larger gap between Piccolo and Imperfect Cell (x4) and thus a larger gap between Vegeta and Perfect Cell (x3). I also widened the gap between USSJ2 Trunks and 50% SSJ Goku to a x2 gap. I also gave Piccolo a x2 ROSAT increase instead of just retconning the fact that he ever went into the ROSAT. This should give me more room to work on the Boo Saga numbers following the Base Saiyan > Piccolo evidence when I feel assed.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I finally decided to scrap the Boo Saga. Not worth it.