Zeta watches GT

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
We will attempt to watch 1-2 episodes per day. If you cannot manage to watch on a day, try to catch up a different time. Also let's try to put the max episodes on 3 per day so we don't get anyone who is too far ahead.

Discuss it here.

I'll be watching several eps tonight.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Are you guys going to try to come up with chains or just talk about how good/bad the episodes were? Or both?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
More likely both.

Anyway, i just notice something that on the first episode Roshi said he can feel Goku's ki which mean it could be the same ki before he left in the EoZ? Does that mean Goku didn't get stronger from 5 years?

17 mins, 17-28 secs;
Goku: ''You're the same as ever, huh Old Timer?''
Roshi: ''Hold on, I've seen that face before somewhere...''
Goku: ''I'm Son Goku.''
Roshi: ''What? Son Goku? That is Goku's ki all right...

As for the second episode,

Goku: ''I could use the Earth Dragon Balls to relocate to some other planet, right?'' Can Goku ask Shenron to collect the Black Star Dragon Balls and return it to Earth?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think every individual has a unique ki signature, hence why they thought Cell was certain people, he isn't referring to his power there.

I'm about to begin. After watching Super in Jap, I'm finally used to the Jap dub. Excited to rewatch GT.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I finished E4 and the story was good and fun! The only problem was the Aliens are more like human civilization which is completely different from what Z shown, also the trio acts like more human being than warriors.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Episode 2 actually had some pretty funny moments.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Yup, how could a Satan have a cute angel?
3X4ZLOH.png

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I really enjoyed the animation for episode one. All the stuff on the lookout, the fight with Oob, the Black Star Dragonballs. I thought the atmosphere, and especially the animation, help up really well.

I also like that we see Capsule Corp operating like an actual company, and not just a hangout for Bulma's friends.

Did anyone notice when Trunks skips work, he remarks "When it comes to flying, nothing beats the Bukujutsu." Why would he say that, lol??? Isn't that the only flying attack they know how to do? They can't fly like Superman, and I don't think they have an option. Just struck me as a very odd piece of script.

I'll do episodes 3 and 4 in the morning.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
GT Trunks is gay nothing stops him for saying that.

Also, the fight between Goku and Ledgic is similar to Dabura and Gohan don't you think?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I'll be able to answer about the fight itself once I watch it, but just as far as character design, Ledgic does have the similar "demonic" drawing style that Dabra had. Some of the same physical dimension and features, just not colors.

Except this time the Saiyan wins easily. :troll2

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Gonna try and get through 3-4 tonight.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I didn't know that i already watch E5 yesterday lol. I think everyone has to stop till E5 and discuss the 5 episodes.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Ugh, Pan is still annoying as shit in the JP sub.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The soundtrack is certainly better on the Japanese version, imo at least.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
The GT soundtrack is the best out of any of the series (besides maybe Yamamoto Kai) in my opinion.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.