Zeta watches GT

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Base Goku countered Cell's KHH by spinning a piece a metal rapidly. What in the fuck. How weak is Cell then?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Base Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cell, by so much it's ridiculous. Cell shouldn't even be half of Goku IMO.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Vegeta at least calls Hell fighter 17 "someone more worthwhile", so if regular 17 is the same power, then it can make sense.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
They did in the manga many times.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
They did it in the RRA arc too. Hell a Pirate Robot was stronger than Krillin. It's not out of the ordinary.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It's still fucking hilarious that HF17 >> Cell in this series. Or how Cell and Freeza volunteer to stick around in hell while all the other villains get revived for some bullshit reason lol

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How did they lose their halos?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Supreme said:
They did it in the RRA arc too. Hell a Pirate Robot was stronger than Krillin. It's not out of the ordinary.
I don't have a problem with it since DB was still focus on human capabilities. Freeza is the strongest in the whole galaxy or unniverse along with Goku and Dr. Gero just made a two robots to surpassed them? No wonder why these Androids were rejected as a main villains and forced Toriyama to create Cell who is a lot of credibility surpassing Goku and Freeza. :troll

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Supreme said:
How did they lose their halos?

apparently in GT you lose your halo the moment you descend from heaven to hell, and when you escape Hell you also magically are alive again despite that contradicting every known fact about death in the original manga :ladd

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
That even goes against fucking DBZ movie 12 which they clearly ripped off big time when they made this piece of :trash arc along with Z filler which showed villains having bodies in Hell in the first place, but I guess that's why even GT fans usually only defend this arc if they like sucking 17's cock :idk

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
This arc is only better than FnF, nothing else.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I can't wait for SSJ4 Goku against S17. One of the best battles everrrrr

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Supreme said:
I can't wait for SSJ4 Goku against S17. One of the best battles everrrrr
0qyit58.png

Pocket-God

Elite
Atem King of Nigeria said:
That even goes against fucking DBZ movie 12 which they clearly ripped off big time when they made this piece of :trash arc along with Z filler which showed villains having bodies in Hell in the first place, but I guess that's why even GT fans usually only defend this arc if they like sucking 17's cock :idk

:manabu :manabu :manabu

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Base Goku fighting Base Baby Vegeta and being surprised that e was being overpowered is cringe worthy.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Never mind, it's not as bad as I thought. I forgot Baby Vegeta didn't power up yet at that [point.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.