Ask Evil Vegeta

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Had no idea. I just assumed you were a fellow from the south. That's pretty cool. I'm hoping the Eagles step it up this yr. We need Philly sports to be primetime status again.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I lived there until I was 22, but I still bleed green, my friend. Nice to have someone around here to talk some Eagles once the season starts.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Are you ready for Doug Pederson to take the NFL by storm? :CC

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Man, I really hope so. He was a shitty QB with us, so maybe he could redeem himself as the coach. We need to have a strong yr because it's been awhile.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Man, he was shitty. :ha

Wentz looks pretty good so far...as does that D.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Never really thought about this one, honestly.

I'm fine with Super Saiyan God Goku being above Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta, though.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I had some friends going on and on about this "cool" show on TV called Dragon Ball Z in school. By the sound of it, I thought it was going to be some lame ass show that had them throwing balls at people. When I took the time to sit down and watch it, I changed my mind completely. The first episode I saw was the one where Gohan and Krillin were fighting Gurd. I was amazed that a guy could stop time by holding his breath, but I was also super excited seeing two kids (I thought Krillin was around Gohan's age) fly around blasting huge energy waves. That was all I needed to see before I became hooked.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Cool. The Frieza Saga got me hooked onto Dragon Ball too (specifically Base Goku vs Frieza). 4th Form Frieza's nonchalant and condescending attitude mixed with the implications of his power being dimensions above Goku's made me wonder just how Goku is going to beat him.

Is Vegeta your favourite Dragon Ball character?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I was actually pretty shocked to learn that Freeza could even transform. The presence in his first form was enough to scare the shit out of everyone, so I thought he was pretty unbeatable from the get-go. With the way Kaio cowered at the idea of anyone fighting him, I really got excited at the idea of seeing him fight. It's funny thinking about it because to me....power levels in the hundred thousand range seemed like it'd be the highest they could go. When I actually saw Freeza transform and say he had a power level over a million, I was completely mindblown. I might dislike power levels now, but back then, I really enjoyed the significance of them in the story.

For the most part. I've kinda changed my mind a lot throughout the yrs over who's my fav. It just so happens to be a username that's stuck with me for so long that I feel no need to change it. If I'm honest, I'd probably say Freeza is my fav character.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I played Pokemon Yellow. The main thing I loved about it over Red and Blue was the fact that you always had Pikachu alongside you. My Pikachu was ridiculous.

That was honestly the first Pokemon game I took seriously besides Pokemon Snap :troll

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o