Ask Evil Vegeta

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I'm not Evil Vegeta, but if I were to chose, I'd pick Japanese. I'd be able to read all my mangas with accurate translations, without having to ask anyone about it. I know Spanish 8)

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
1) Kenshi
2) Mike
3) ahill
4) Tapion
5) Ryan
6) Pyro/p123/Kyo (I tend to group them together because they don't debate as much nowadays)
7) Spiral

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
When are you gonna make a power level list? Or did you already make one? If so, are you gonna make a different one?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I started working on one a good while back here. I ended up stopping after the Freeza saga, I think.

I generally hate power levels, but one day I'll sit down and do one from beginning to end.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Probably Goku. Both are fighting junkies and both are similar in that they believe evil beings can be redeemed. Despite that, I believe Goku seems to be more well-rounded in terms of personality. Goku's hilarious, kinda stupid at times, and also has a strong sense of justice. Ryu only wants to fight and improve himself. Awesome, but very dry.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Do you prefer Dragon Ball (part 1) to Dragon Ball Z?

Do you prefer Dragon Ball Grand Tour to Dragon Ball Super?

Do you like the Dragon Ball Multiverse comic?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Nah, I prefer Z. That was what got me into the series. Dragon Ball is a magnificent series that has everything from good pacing, humor, and fighting, but I just like Z more. Dragon Ball outdoes it in a few areas like more unique fighting abilities and stuff, though.

Not anymore. I was a huge GT fanboy way back, but I eventually found it less and less interesting. Super isn't some incredible series, either, but Beers, Whis, Super Saiyan God, and a few other characters gives the series an edge over GT, imo.

Never read it before.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
When you first saw Ryu's SFII win quote: "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance", were you thinking that Ryu was referring to a character that might later be introduced, or that "Sheng Long" was just a mistranslation of "Shoryuken"?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I assumed Sheng Long was his master back then. Since I believed Ryu was the strongest, I thought Sheng Long was the 2nd strongest.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I did back in the day. Even though I haven't listened to them in ages, I still believe they're a great group.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Apart from Dragon Ball, which other graphic novels have you read?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Mostly Marvel stuff ranging from Amazing Spider-Man, The Infinity Gauntlet, Avengers, and countless over stuff.

When it comes to Manga related things, Rurouni Kenshin and Berserk.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How often do you read the DB manga?

What do you rate Berserk out of 10?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Usually when I have to take a shit. Best time to read it, imo.

8/10. Very solid. I became a fan of Berserk through the video game released back in around 2002 or so. It was for Dreamcast, so pretty obscure to many. All I saw was a nigga with a big sword whose eyes turned red when he got super pissed. It was all I needed to become enamored with the series.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o