Ask Evil Vegeta

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
All I saw was a nigga with a big sword
You like those big swords, don't you? :alex

Are you current on the Berserk manga? If so, how do you predict the series ending (if it ever fucking does)?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Large swords is the only way to go :alex

I'm honestly way behind and still have a lot of catching up to do.

But Griffith is dat nigga.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Very specific question, but what is your favourite chapter from the DB manga, and what is your favourite episode from the anime? Entire series included.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
0137-001.png

That's my favorite chapter. Trunks showing up talking shit, and dicing niggas up was a perfect intro for him.

Episode 79/65 (dub) "Is This the End!? A Brutally Transcendent Power Attacks Gohan" / "Gohan Attacks"

latest

Seeing a little kid beat the shit out of someone that just bragged that they had a power level over a million was golden for my childhood.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
How did you come up with your username and was it the first name you were going to uses as your username?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I was a pretty huge Majin Vegeta/Saiyan saga Vegeta fan way back. Those were by far my favorite iterations of Vegeta, so I tried to think of something that best described Vegeta without using a typical "xxMajin Vegetaxx" username. I guess it just sounded cool to me back then. Had no idea it'd be a name I'd still be using nearly 10 yrs later.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Was Kanzenshuu the first DBZ board you were a part of, or was it MFG?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
It was actually a site called Dranet. This place was filled with a lot of members. One of them was sei'taer (as moocow), but he forgot about the place. After that, I joined a forum called Secret Saiyan, which was pretty cool.

MFG was after, then Kanzenshuu. I stopped visiting both for awhile before returning like a yr later.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
In DB the entire series or DB before Z?

I'll answer both: DB's Tien was greatly written. I liked the fact that he was introduced as an arrogant, but powerful warrior that thought he was above everyone. It was nice seeing how much his character changed after meeting and fighting with Goku. He was even willing to sacrifice himself just to defeat Piccolo.

In Z, I'd have to give it to Piccolo. Before it became all about the Saiyans, Piccolo's character had experienced tremendous changes from the first time he was introduced. Dude was hellbent on beating Goku, but once the battle with Raditz was over, he realized it no longer mattered. His only focus for the Saiyans was training Gohan, but he ended up developing a strong bond with him that even he wasn't expecting. Piccolo and Gohan's friendship is one of the best things about the series. Piccolo still wanted to surpass Goku, and even told him he'd do so at Kaio's so they could team-up and pound Freeza together. His competitive nature was intact, but revenge was no longer a factor.

I'm a bit sour on Piccolo after mellowing out when merging with Kami, but seeing him watch over Dende, Goten, and Trunks was nice.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
I always figured that HE GOT TO KILL GOKU, the legend himself. After that moment he was fronting his 'evil.'

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Not sure if this has been asked before, but do you read or watch Super?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Yes to both. I read it moreso than I watch it, but I've been keeping up with the tournament stuff lately.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What's your general opinion on it as a whole, for the manga that is. Do you enjoy it at all?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I actually prefer the Anime because it seems to have a lot more going for it in terms of everything.

When it comes to the Manga, I enjoy the pacing more. I just feel like there's not a lot to it. Perhaps if it was a bit longer I'd enjoy it more.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Super-wise, do you think Roshi is more skilled than Goku?

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Would you rather have sex one more time in your whole life with your celeb crush, or bang a 2/10 until you die?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Spiral-Force said:
Super-wise, do you think Roshi is more skilled than Goku?

I'd have to say Roshi based on what was shown in the ToP so far. He really impressed me going against enemies much stronger than himself. Goku has had a few close calls (nearly being dragged out of the ring, nearly being overpowered by the Trio, Kale, etc) that didn't exactly paint him in a good light. I just haven't really been impressed by Super Goku that much. He's had some good battles, but not much else that I particularly care for.

Paladin said:
Would you rather have sex one more time in your whole life with your celeb crush, or bang a 2/10 until you die?

Oh, man. This is extremely tough. Damn. What a dilemma.

Fuck it! I'd keep fucking the 2/10 forever. If I love her personality, it would be much more manageable. On one hand, fucking my celeb crush would give me something to remember forever--but I wouldn't be able to produce any kids to tell my story to.

theallpowerfulPuiPui said:
Vegeta, gt mustache badass or shit? :what

The stache. All day. He was on some grown man shit.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o