Ask Evil Vegeta

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Lol. It took me like 4 hours to get past Brock in yellow because I was retarded and kept using Pikachu against Brock's Geodude and Onix. Wasn't until I had a full party of Pokemon besides Pikachu that I actually won :troll

What'd you think of Black's backstory in Super? Did you think it was as convoluted as some people say?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I tried to do what Ash did in the show. Power Pikachu up to a point where he I could take down the Rock Pokemon with thunder. Nope. Geodude laughed that shit off, but I was able to beat them into submission with tackle's :troll

Personally, I think the time travel stuff can be confusing as fuck at times. Having said all that, I like what they were going for. Stealing Goku's body elevated Zamasu into a more interesting character. Much better than being a pussy ass dude making tea and bitching about those damn "ningen". There are a lot of things that I dislike in Super, but the Black saga hasn't been one of them.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Yeah there was enough confusing bullshit from the Cell arc about time travel that I didn't care to rant about the specifics, and it's kind of cool that someone Goku defeated caused all this chain reaction of events although it doesn't really make much sense. I also liked that Black wasn't just some puppet of Zamasu like they originally suggested.

How many times have you traveled abroad?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I remember a really old rumor was that Black was Future Goku resurrected and magically enhanced by Bobbidi. Supposedly he came to Earth and revived him in hopes that he'd get enough energy for Boo. Black eventually went out of control and killed Bobbidi, leaving Black to terrorize the world. His next goal was to steal Trunks' spaceship. After seeing the flashback with Dabra and Bobbidi, that was pretty much put to rest.

Unfortunately I've never traveled out of the country. It's one of my biggest regrets. I'm scared of airplanes as well, so that's something I'll have to get over if I ever plan to visit foreign countries.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
@Evil Vegeta Who's SSF4 theme do you prefer:

1. Ryu's or Sagat's?
2. Evil Ryu's or Oni's?
3. Fei Longs' or Sakura's?
4. Dudley's or Balrogs'?
5. Juri's or Cammy's?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
1) Sagat's
2) Evil Ryu's
3) Sakura's by far
4) Balrog's
5) Tough one. Gotta go with Juri.

I hate Juri's Street Fighter V theme. It's terrible.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Evil Vegeta said:
I hate Juri's Street Fighter V theme. It's terrible.
Just finished listening to it; what a downgrade.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Just listen to her SSF4 Theme. It's literally 1000 times better.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
If Dragon Ball didn't exist, do you think anime & manga in general would have piqued your interest to a similar degree at some point?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Most likely not. I had watched a couple Anime shows before DBZ, but none of them kept me hooked like DBZ did.

DBZ was also the first Manga I read, so I know I would've never gotten into those without it. I still remember the first time I picked up the Manga and looked at it. Even though I was accustomed to watching the Anime for so many yrs, seeing the beautiful artwork in black and white was completely different. I realized then that I didn't need colors to get my attention. So glad I decided to give it a try.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
If you had to pick between:

a) Only being able to watch Dragon Ball GT (dubbed) for a year

and

b) Not being able to watch any anime or reading any manga for 3 years

Which would you pick?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Definitely b. As much as I enjoy Anime and Manga, I don't need either to be fully entertained.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
If you could choose 3 languages that you could instantly comprehend as well as English, which would they be?

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Same, except i'd change Spanish to German.

In your point of view, who are the seven best debaters in this site?

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o