Ask Evil Vegeta

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Do you enjoy going to the cine?

On which device do you usually browse forums, such as this? Do you like it (the device)?

Do you read too much?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Hmmm...what's the cine?

Usually on my computer. I love it because I enjoy typing.

I honestly don't think I read enough.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Evil Vegeta said:
Hmmm...what's the cine?

I think the language barrier is in effect here, but I also think he means cinema/movies by cine.

Reading is good, brotha.

Your profession/dream job?

Are you in school/college?

Tits or ass?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Yeah, movies, cinema.

Usually on my computer. I love it because I enjoy typing.
Is it a Desktop or a laptop?
I honestly don't think I read enough.
I thought you did because you have a pretty good writting.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Oh, so the movies. I honestly haven't been to one in several yrs. I went to the movies a lot when I was younger, but just stopped as I got older. No idea why. I need to change this.

Paladin said:
Your profession/dream job?

Data Entry Clerk. Basically entering information into databases and stuff.

Are you in school/college?

Not anymore. Got my Associate back in 2011. I've been thinking about going back one day, though. Never too late to expand your mind.

Tits or ass?

If you asked me this some yrs back, the answer would've been ass without question.

Now? Tits. Easily. Something about them just always gets me. I can enjoy them at various sizes, too. I'd actually prefer them to not be overly ridiculous. Just nice and perky.

ahill1 said:
Is it a Desktop or a laptop?

Laptop.

I thought you did because you have a pretty good writting.

Thanks, fam. I always try to make sure my posts are easy on the eyes.

I definitely try to read a good amount. I just don't read as much as I did in the past. I read a lot more back then. Reading is fun.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
What do you like to read? Just manga? Fantasy or Sci-Fi novels?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
One genre I really enjoy reading is Self-Improvement. Books such as "Awaken the giant within", "Love yourself like your life depends on it", "No More Mr. Nice Guy", and things along those lines. Most people think they'll just become better by reading books like that, but you have to actually put the work in to allow it to manifest in your life. I'm still a working progress with a lot of things. Those books are definitely a good starting guide when you want to change your life, though.

The only manga I really read from beginning to end was Dragon Ball. I read some others, but never finished them. I guess none of them just ever grabbed me like Dragon Ball did. Funny story: I came across the Dragon Ball manga by total accident many yrs back. I was looking for the Season 2 DVD set, which was the Namek saga. They didn't have it, so I looked around for more stuff. That's when I saw a book with Fat man and Hercule in a car (Vol.39) and thought it looked interesting. At first I assumed it was a novel, until I saw the images and realized it was a manga. That and Vol.40 were my first actual copies of the manga. From then on, I was hooked.

I'm also an avid comic (classics mainly) reader. I've always been a Marvel fan, though I've read a good amount of DC stuff as well. The majority of stuff I read is Spider-Man, with X-Men and Daredevil right after.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Donald Trump sucks. The North Korea baiting is pretty stupid, though North Korea aren't exactly known for intelligence.

All jokes aside, I'm not into politics like I was some yrs back. I just slowly became uninterested. I still pay attention to a lot of what's going on in the world

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Got a guess for the final score: Eagles-Pathers tonight???

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I agree it's close. But I never trust these Thursday games to go as they should. Teams are never playing at their best. :wft

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Yeah, seems like something about the schedule throws them off on that day.

It'd be nice to be 5-1. We've been playing well lately, so I'd hate to see them go into a bye week after losing.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Tupac or Eminem: Who do you think is the better rapper overall?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Tough question. I'd have to go with Tupac since I consider him the pioneer for a lot of rappers that followed. Pac's also had more of my fav songs. Having said that, while Tupac paved the way for many, Eminem also captivated a generation with his music. Also paved the way for other white rappers to step into the limelight and do their thing. No one can ever, ever, ever attempt to belittle the impact Em's had on rap. Both of these guys are rap icons.

Both are in my top 3.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Do you like Halloween? Or do you just like the candies, costumes, or the movies that happen during it?

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o