Ask Evil Vegeta

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Fearless, I'm 30.

Jeff, absolutely not. I can only speak English, which sucks.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
That's a really hard question.

What I can do is list my top 6: ahill, yourself, Kamikaze, Kenshi, Jack, Voice of Reason

Basically, if I wanted to assemble an "Avengers" like team to go against others, I feel like the above will do damage.

If I had to pick one....honestly, Kenshi/Kamikaze/Jack. I've known those three for a long-time and see them debate against a lot of people. I learned a lot from them. Kenshi is all-around, whereas Kamikaze has pretty much changed my insight on a lot of Boo saga stuff. He'd have long-ass posts highlighting every reason why Gotenks>Goku, which made debating the topic much easier with that material available. Jack is Jack. Pretty hard to open up because he's on top of everything.

Overall, Kenshi. Everyone on my list is great, though.

SSJPoo

Mid Class Warrior
If you got stuck for a month in an Anime of one of the three, which would you prefer? Fairy Tail, Death Note or Hellsing?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Fairy Tail. At least I'd have the opportunity to become a magical wizard.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Evil Vegeta said:
That's a really hard question.

What I can do is list my top 6: ahill, yourself, Kamikaze, Kenshi, Jack, Voice of Reason

Basically, if I wanted to assemble an "Avengers" like team to go against others, I feel like the above will do damage.

If I had to pick one....honestly, Kenshi/Kamikaze/Jack. I've known those three for a long-time and see them debate against a lot of people. I learned a lot from them. Kenshi is all-around, whereas Kamikaze has pretty much changed my insight on a lot of Boo saga stuff. He'd have long-ass posts highlighting every reason why Gotenks>Goku, which made debating the topic much easier with that material available. Jack is Jack. Pretty hard to open up because he's on top of everything.

Overall, Kenshi. Everyone on my list is great, though.
Yeah, Kenshi was great when he liked to debate and make essays of answers.

You have had clashes with jackjack in the past, right? When was it?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Way back in the MFG days. Damn, that's like 10 yrs ago.

Honestly, while me and Jack have disagreed on certain topics, me and him were often on the same side. I can't really think of too many times where our opinions greatly differed from one another. Maybe on things like Gotenks, since I wasn't much of a Super Saiyan Gotenks>Super Saiyan 3 Goku guy early on.

I'm the same guy that was in denial over Yaji>Piccolo Daimao, so I certainly had my moments.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Normal. That Majin shit was fraudulent.

Now don't get me wrong, I liked the development that took place when he became possessed. He was destroying the stadium, but eventually realized that cheating for power wasn't worth it. This even allowed him to realize how important his family was. Vegeta even felt bad that he supposedly got Gohan killed even though he was just clowning him a few chapters back.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
What would you do if you found Kim Jong-Un in the streets?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
SuperSaiyan2 for sure.

This nigga is Supreme one minute, then he's back to being a Super Saiyan 2 the next. Identity crisis suffering ass faggot.

But for real, he's created a cool environment here and that's why I'm here more than other forums nowadays. He's good in my book.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
What do you think of Fearless's 30k posts achievement? It's supposed to be a huge deal.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Fearless is a posting machine, so it's to be expected. I think it's a cool feat, though.

I think the most I've ever made on a single forum is MFG. A little over 20k posts. The site had a crash not too long after and I (along with many others) lost several thousand of our posts. That sucked.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
little over 20k posts
Wow, that's a huge accomplishment... even when joining my posts in all forums I can't get close to that.

BTW, did you post only about Dragon Ball there?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I'd say Dragon Ball counted for about 60% of my posts on MFG.

I often posted in the lounge section as well.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o