Ask Evil Vegeta

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What do you think of Piccolo falling out of the ring?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Unfortunately that was one of by biggest issues as a teen. The good thing is I somehow knew when to do it and when not to do it. Around adults, I was able to speak properly even if I was pissed off.

Piccolo falling out of the ring is hella stupid. Just reinforces the fact that Piccolo isn't really considered important nowadays.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Evil Vegeta said:
Piccolo falling out of the ring is hella stupid. Just reinforces the fact that Piccolo isn't really considered important nowadays.

Hey, at least it wasn't like Tenshinhan jumping out of the ring with his clones :idk

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You have frequented Kanzenshuu since the mid 2000s, right?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Yeah, since 2005.

I still remember EX locking my very first topic, lol.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Might I ask how you turned out so... normal? lol

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
My Nigga, I am the last person on this Earth that can remotely be described as normal.

But honestly, I try not to take myself too seriously. I know that's one thing a lot of people complained about when describing certain Kanzenshuu members. I usually have my own opinion and never feel afraid to express regardless if the majority agrees with it or not. Kanzenshuu can be quite chill. You just gotta know which topics to frequent.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Evil Vegeta said:
My Nigga, I am the last person on this Earth that can remotely be described as normal.

The funny part is that you're the only member by here i've never seen spaming or shit posting.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
What do you rate the following out of 10?

DB, Z, Kai, GT, Super

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Congrats Philly Bro. :nice

Question, is there any athlete in Philadelphia history that will go down as a bigger legend than Nick Foles? (Brian Dawkins not included of course).

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
What you think of the argument that Piccolo sensed Gotenks' latent power in the Rosat, ala Kuririn sensing Trunks' Grade 3?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Southern Gothic said:

Question, is there any athlete in Philadelphia history that will go down as a bigger legend than Nick Foles? (Brian Dawkins not included of course).

Super Bowl Champs, baby!!! The excitement in this city is off the charts. I'm so happy I was able to see a Super Bowl in my lifetime. I started to think it was never going to happen. I can't think of any other athlete outside of Allen Iverson, honestly. Nick Foles came in as a backup QB and defeated Brady (Jiren) and the Patriots to win the Super Bowl. Eagles were the underdog in every single post-season game and they didn't allow it to stop them. He absolutely solidified his place in Philly sports history.

I'm still super hyped right now.

GreatSaiyaman123 said:
What you think of the argument that Piccolo sensed Gotenks' latent power in the Rosat, ala Kuririn sensing Trunks' Grade 3?

I've actually never heard this one before. I personally don't like this theory. Piccolo seemed to be going off of what he was sensing in the moment rather than some dormant power.

ahill1 said:
Have you ever been in a fight?

I've had some pretty bloody scraps in my life. Mostly when I was younger.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Evil Vegeta said:
Southern Gothic said:

Super Bowl Champs, baby!!! The excitement in this city is off the charts. I'm so happy I was able to see a Super Bowl in my lifetime. I started to think it was never going to happen. I can't think of any other athlete outside of Allen Iverson, honestly. Nick Foles came in as a backup QB and defeated Brady (Jiren) and the Patriots to win the Super Bowl. Eagles were the underdog in every single post-season game and they didn't allow it to stop them. He absolutely solidified his place in Philly sports history.

So what's the Mt. Rushmore of Philly sports now?

Allen Iverson
Brian Dawkins
Dr J.
Nick Foles

I can live with that. Feels good man. I knew we'd win one eventually, but to do it with this team, outta nowhere, was unbelievable.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o