Ask King Smurf

Warmmedown

Elite
It's what most of bts and other kpop groups and half of the young kdrama actors have.

I might order Korean food in a couple weeks (when I'm done working 14 evenings in a row). What are good things to get delivered?

Do you iron your clothes?

Do you have a bedtime routine? How do you make sure you don't stay up too late?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It's what most of bts and other kpop groups and half of the young kdrama actors have.

Not interested in conforming to that gay ass hairstyle lol
I might order Korean food in a couple weeks (when I'm done working 14 evenings in a row). What are good things to get delivered?
Jjajangmyeon, bulgogi and galbi are my favs, but they aren't particularly good for you.
Do you iron your clothes?

Nah. I rarely wear suits and just dress pr casually. I do laundry almost every day tho.
Do you have a bedtime routine? How do you make sure you don't stay up too late?
Usually work out lightly for 40 mins to an hour before bed if I didn't already work out that day

Warmmedown

Elite
Do you have a set time you aim to go to bed? Do you always feel sleepy enough?

That's interesting. Do you do small loads of washing every day? In the washing machine?

Hmmm k, ill probs try bulgogi first.

What manga mindfucked you the most?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Do you have a set time you aim to go to bed? Do you always feel sleepy enough?
Usually by midnight these days, since I wake up at 5. Would prefer to go to sleep before 10 but that doesn't always work out.
That's interesting. Do you do small loads of washing every day? In the washing machine?
Small loads since the laundromat used a shitty machine that would stink up my whole wardrobe if I stuffed in too much laundry at once
What manga mindfucked you the most?
Nozoki Ana, Onanie Master Kurosawa and Shin Kurosagi come to mind. I was kind of benumbed to "horrifying plot twists" like the Berserk Eclipse because of how dark everything was beforehand, and knowing Guts' fate already from the first arc. When I was a kid I was extremely thrilled for shit like what would happen during the Yotsuba mini-arc of first part Death Note or Sasuke reappearing in Part 2 though

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
last place you travelled to, outside Bay and S-l?

Japan, Hokkaido to be exact. Might travel some other place in Europe or Asia soon.
anything new?
I'm trying to take up coding so that I can make good money fast, also gonna try and pick up digital art in case I ever want to create NFTs. Will also think about getting a degree so I can put more value to my name if possible.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Japan, Hokkaido to be exact. Might travel some other place in Europe or Asia soon.

I'm trying to take up coding so that I can make good money fast, also gonna try and pick up digital art in case I ever want to create NFTs. Will also think about getting a degree so I can put more value to my name if possible.
A Yoshi nft :manabu

Warmmedown

Elite
check out this old boi doctor Gabor Maté. He has a bunch of videos and books about trauma and how it links (in his opinion - I've seen people suggest he he overstates the irrelevance of genetic factors, but on the other hand he's one of the only people seriously looking at it from the trauma perspective) to addictions, AD(H)D symptoms, increased incidence of physical ailments such as ulcers and cancer (because of stress influencing gene expression) and about recovery.

Ever heard of the ACEs epidemiological study?

Are you gonna have a daily plan when it comes to doing drawing?

How's mrs. dog?

how many weeks you been in korea?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
check out this old boi doctor Gabor Maté. He has a bunch of videos and books about trauma and how it links (in his opinion - I've seen people suggest he he overstates the irrelevance of genetic factors, but on the other hand he's one of the only people seriously looking at it from the trauma perspective) to addictions, AD(H)D symptoms, increased incidence of physical ailments such as ulcers and cancer (because of stress influencing gene expression) and about recovery.

Will look into his vidyas after I go on a trip this weekend
Ever heard of the ACEs epidemiological study?

Nah. Can u link me to it?
Are you gonna have a daily plan when it comes to doing drawing?

I am a bit mentally unstable rn and it affects the quality of my work so I will focus on therapy for now.
How's mrs. dog?

She is doing well, we recently treated a few of her infections.
how many weeks you been in korea?
About 5

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
How fast do you read mangas in general? Do you go back often when reading, or just 1 read of the panels and pages is enough?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
How fast do you read mangas in general? Do you go back often when reading, or just 1 read of the panels and pages is enough?
I used to read very fast but in 2013 I had severe depression for years so my speed slowed down. I don't have that much interest these days, the last two mangas I finished were My Dearest Self With Malice Aforethought and a reread of Monster. Not really interested in reading any more for a while, other than maybe Yotsuba& (which iirc isn't even finished lol)

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Can Munsu even have sex with his Sando?
He had no trouble having sex with harlots so I think he can do it. He just seems to have trouble running fast or fighting. He might use his inhaler while having sex, I knew a guy who had asthma but could have sex fine.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
What're some of your hobbies and passions, aside from anime and manga?

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui