137432bfd5223148df727aa726168449.png

You're the king and queen of beta males. :donovan
I'm beta because.... I have hip pain?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'm beta because.... I have hip pain?
And depressed over your pathetic situation :ha

Literally any high school drop out with mental retardation could replace you at your job so you have to keep up the facade that you enjoy it and love interacting with your fellow uneducated HS drop outs

Anyways, stop polluting my ask me thread. Either ask me genuine, non-provocative questions or take this beef elsewhere.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator

Literally any high school drop out with mental retardation could replace you at your job so you have to keep up the facade that you enjoy it and love interacting with your fellow uneducated HS drop outs

Anyways, stop polluting my ask me thread. Either ask me genuine, non-provocative questions or take this beef elsewhere.
If being depressed at your situation is beta, that is just you confirming yourself to be beta by your own standards lol.

If you genuinely think that is true you should try it. You wouldn't last a week.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
If being depressed at your situation is beta, that is just you confirming yourself to be beta by your own standards lol.

If you genuinely think that is true you should try it. You wouldn't last a week.
Why would I when I have more valuable skills like speaking 3 languages, knowing how to use more programs than Internet Explorer and Photoshop Mobile, and the ability to *gasp* pass high school and attend higher education, as well as have and maintain a three-digit IQ? :cage

Yeah, I think we're done here. If trying to make me jealous that you're perpetually stuck working the deadest end of dead end jobs for minimum wage at a town that costs more to live in than Beverly Hills, it's definitely not working. Sorry. I'd sooner feel jealous over GridZero (stuck making Youtube videos that make him 900 a month) and Syn than either you or Gog, someone who most of the DB fanbase on this site thinks has 3 actual brain cells :ha

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite

I think you're describing yourself here

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It's too late for you to learn a second language anyway. Or find a better-paying job than drawing up shit for a Patreon page when you inevitably find that you're too autistic to get hired anywhere.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
It's too late for you to learn a second language anyway. Or find a better-paying job than drawing up shit for a Patreon page when you inevitably find that you're too autistic to get hired anywhere.
I wonder, were you ever able to hold a job where your dad wasn't the CEO?

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Here's the thing: if you're some kind of genius sevant as you claim, why did you become so addicted and dependent on substances? Why have you never been able to stay at a job for very long? What does it say about your mega high IQ and your ability to speak nine languages if you've been an abject failure your whole life?

This is my question.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Here's the thing: if you're some kind of genius sevant as you claim, why did you become so addicted and dependent on substances? Why have you never been able to stay at a job for very long? What does it say about your mega high IQ and your ability to speak nine languages if you've been an abject failure your whole life?

This is my question.
He's going to avoid and deflect answering this

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Here's the thing: if you're some kind of genius sevant as you claim, why did you become so addicted and dependent on substances? Why have you never been able to stay at a job for very long?

I speak English better than you and it is my second language, and despite going to juvenile hall at 15 and suffering from crippling injuries I accrued more academic credentials than you, otherwise I wouldn't have even been considered for my office job. I just don't like service work. And I never needed rehab to stay off hard drugs, when I chose to stop doing them I did so in a heartbeat, and have never done anything harder than a cigar and weed and acid (both soft drugs), ever since.
What does it say about your mega high IQ and your ability to speak nine languages if you've been an abject failure your whole life?

This is my question.
You calling someone else an abject failure is absolute projection when you're inching closer and closer to 300 lbs just as you used to chide :autism for when he claimed to be losing weight, and you work a job that someone with a 7th grade education can do for lower pay than if you'd gone to trade school. I'm constantly making an effort to acquire more qualifications, and I actually did have Mensa membership which when I purported it with an actual IQ test result, you tried in vain to laugh off while admitting you were dumb.

Honestly, the hate is almost entirely one-sided. I don't dislike you any more than I dislike Emmeth and CoH, both people I had beef with but I honestly couldn't give a fuck about at this point. I don't hit kids with a brick anymore and haven't for 22 years, just let this all die please.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
You just don't get it. Bragging about "academic credentials" that clearly mean jack shit because you're a drug addict that fucks sex trafficking victims.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
They're all adult women who chose sex work to make money. I have money to spend outside of food and transport expenses, and I like to have sex with no strings attached. So what? Are you going to call me a rapist for having consensual sex with grown women?

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
I speak English better than you and it is my second language, and despite going to juvenile hall at 15 and suffering from crippling injuries I accrued more academic credentials than you, otherwise I wouldn't have even been considered for my office job. I just don't like service work. And I never needed rehab to stay off hard drugs, when I chose to stop doing them I did so in a heartbeat, and have never done anything harder than a cigar and weed and acid (both soft drugs), ever since.
As Mystic has already said, what do the credentials matter here when you did absolutely fuck all with them until age 40? Am I superior to you because I've gotten all my academic credentials and have gotten a job at... roughly half the age as you now? I certainly haven't been stealing off thousands of dollars from my hated and EVIL father and EVIL grandfather. Nor have I ruined my brain with hard drugs.

It's also humorous how you continually fed others (including me) this idea that you had given up drugs, only, to once again admit that you never got off it. So what do you exactly have over Mystic in this area?

You calling someone else an abject failure is absolute projection when you're inching closer and closer to 300 lbs just as you used to chide :autism for when he claimed to be losing weight, and you work a job that someone with a 7th grade education can do for lower pay than if you'd gone to trade school.
You're fat, Kenshi. You're blatantly overweight in the pictures you sent and your continual refusal to avoid sending your scale numbers, or even fake them turns this point of yours into a comedic reprisal.
I'm constantly making an effort to acquire more qualifications, and I actually did have Mensa membership which when I purported it with an actual IQ test result, you tried in vain to laugh off while admitting you were dumb.
As stated, by yourself and multiple times - your qualifications have amounted to "your dad getting you a low wage job." at age 30.
Honestly, the hate is almost entirely one-sided. I don't dislike you any more than I dislike Emmeth and CoH, both people I had beef with but I honestly couldn't give a fuck about at this point. I don't hit kids with a brick anymore and haven't for 22 years, just let this all die please.
:cena :cena :cena

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
They're all adult women who chose sex work to make money. I have money to spend outside of food and transport expenses, and I like to have sex with no strings attached. So what? Are you going to call me a rapist for having consensual sex with grown women?
It may well be rape. We don't know the circumstances with how they got there. I doubt they'd do prostitution without coercion or desperation.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
It may well be rape. We don't know the circumstances with how they got there. I doubt they'd do prostitution without coercion or desperation.
Don't worry bro, the sex trafficking industry, the most horrid, despised and inhumane tragedy of the modern world is actually good because the women forced into it like it.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
So because they chose a higher paying line of work than flipping burgers or being a typist, they're incapable of consent? Lol

Lot of prozzies even rape clients who want to fuck their coworkers, they don't even masturbate because they get enough pleasure out of their job. And they do it with the burden of the risk of contracting STDs and so do I.

If I ever did force anyone to have sex with me, you can bet I would just plead guilty after being arrested.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
So because they chose a higher paying line of work than flipping burgers or being a typist, they're incapable of consent? Lol

Lot of prozzies even rape clients who want to fuck their coworkers, they don't even masturbate because they get enough pleasure out of their job. And they do it with the burden of the risk of contracting STDs and so do I.

If I ever did force anyone to have sex with me, you can bet I would just plead guilty after being arrested.
Sex trafficking is human trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation. It has been called a form of modern slavery because of the way victims are forced into sexual acts, usually non-consensually, in a form of sexual slavery.[1] Perpetrators of the crime are called sex traffickers or pimps—people who manipulate victims to engage in various forms of commercial sex with paying customers. Sex traffickers use force, fraud, and coercion as they recruit, transport, and provide their victims as prostitutes.[2] Sometimes victims are brought into a situation of dependency on their trafficker(s), financially or emotionally.[3] Every aspect of sex trafficking is considered a crime, from acquisition to transportation and exploitation of victims.[1] This includes any sexual exploitation of adults or minors, including child sex tourism (CST) and domestic minor sex trafficking (DMST).[3]