Zeta Elite
Legend
No, you both share the same name and a striking resemblance
mature-man-with-broken-glasses-portrait-closeup-picture-idsb10064243l-001

Your fat ass bears a striking resemblance to him

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I honestly want to find out what Kenshi's name and real identity is so I can turn him in for all the depraved shit he's been involved with. I wish I had listened more closely when he was disclosing that information to someone while he was in the same voice call with me.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Just compile everything he's said and send it to his father and church community.
I honestly want to find out what Kenshi's name and real identity is so I can turn him in for all the depraved shit he's been involved with. I wish I had listened more closely when he was disclosing that information to someone while he was in the same voice call with me.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
When Yoshit the wannabe rapist pretends he has the moral high ground... :alex2

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
You either die a villain, or live long enough to become the hero

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Yoshi I am sincerely sorry for every bad thing I've said about you. How could I be so blind?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Yoshi I am sincerely sorry for every bad thing I've said about you. How could I be so blind?
I'm not saying I deserved the smear campaign at all, but since I liked jacking around on the Internet a lot, I kind of built up a poor reputation and made myself an easy target for this.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
:alex2 :alex2 :alex2

Fat dishwasher fucks bonding in their shared track record of nonstop failure to so much as drive a steering wheel

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'm not saying I deserved the smear campaign at all, but since I liked jacking around on the Internet a lot, I kind of built up a poor reputation and made myself an easy target for this.
You literally went around PM'ing people on TMF if you should rape a chick. That is not smearing you literally needed to be institutionalized. I have never been a danger to myself or others.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I still make triple your hourly rate dipshit
Min wage in the capital are higher and your living costs are thrice that dimwit. And unlike you I get promoted and am actually learning computer programming to get farther in life :alex2 :alex2

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Min wage in the capital are higher and your living costs are thrice that dimwit. And unlike you I get promoted and am actually learning computer programming to get farther in life :alex2 :alex2
Watching Boku no Pico in the corner is learning computer programming apparently.