Ask King Smurf

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Surely you'd like to control the narrative and make sure I can't do that right?
I don't need to control shit, your track record of having no car, no life and nothing beyond a grade 9 education in an affluent, English speaking country speaks for itself. Literally the only things your talentless ass is well versed in would be building gaming computers and knowing the full list of American presidents (both things you can't leverage into anything worthwhile).

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
I don't need to control shit, your track record of having no car, no life and nothing beyond a grade 9 education in an affluent, English speaking country speaks for itself. Literally the only things your talentless ass is well versed in would be building gaming computers and knowing the full list of American presidents (both things you can't leverage into anything worthwhile).
Does this idiot not know basic sense? I feel like Kenshi thinks he was born in Somalia and not the United States of America

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Building gaming PCs and being able to name the Presidents are more skills than Kenshi has acquired in his 30 years of parasitic existence.

But what's interesting is as soon as we talk about him and things he boasts about (being Mensa IQ and gymrat) he diverts and attacks others on pretty arbitrary attributes. I don't have a car? Congratulations. You've had your longest round of employment... At age 30... In your dad's company... And you don't even do the work right...

I mean don't you see yourself as an embarrassment?

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Kensheeeet has built up a rather large repertoire of skills over his 30 miserable years on this Earth. He's a master at redoing IQ tests to inflate his scores, he's a legend at rotting his brain with drugs and destroying his cognitive abilities and he's literally unmatched at LEECHing off the family members who he hates and "abuses" him.

I guess he could also be a ballerina with how much he dodges questions about his weight.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Building gaming PCs and being able to name the Presidents are more skills than Kenshi has acquired in his 30 years of parasitic existence.

Literally anyone with the ability to google can learn that shit. You can't even defend yourself when called out on speaking no language other than your mother tongue without making the excuse that it's the world language when plenty of people in Australia itself would get jobs far better than your own by learning French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and so on, and I speak Japanese better than you can build any PC, and that is my third language :manabu
But what's interesting is as soon as we talk about him and things he boasts about (being Mensa IQ and gymrat) he diverts and attacks others on pretty arbitrary attributes. I don't have a car?

Because you've already seen the screencap and if you took 1/10th of the morbid interest you have in taking screencaps of pretty irrelevant details (only purpose you joined the Zeta server again for last week) as you do in learning that information, you'd find it in a heartbeat. Only, you don't have interest in learning my IQ, and if you did you'd probably say the test was rigged or that it doesn't count lol. You think I don't know your schtick after interacting with you for the better part of a decade? :alex2
Congratulations. You've had your longest round of employment... At age 30... In your dad's company... And you don't even do the work right...

Being able to input a basic command in a programming language like "print forever life instant" is more than you've achieved in your life.

You don't have room to consider anyone an embarrassment and you know it. You don't even have a high school diploma under your belt, you've achieved less than people who went to jail at 21 and came out a year shy of your current age because you're an unmotivated, depressive wreck whose only purpose in life is to eat your troubles away and work the most menial job to barely stay afloat enough to waste your time away with games when you could learn to get into investing and cut body fat and acquire some testosterone so you can stay off the couch other than to wash dishes. This is like when Yoshit tried to claim I was a manipulative but not intelligent person despite CoH and myself scoring over 138 in some online IQ test and him being unable to try it without being scared of getting 75 or some shit and needing step by step instructions for 3 hours just to try and fail at deleting Skype messages, and yet having the laughable audacity to call himself smart.

You can make a discord server if you want to waste your time and mine on this worthless falderal, this thread is for legit questions. If you're a moderator stop breaking the anti-flaming rule already. :alex2

Last edited:

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Mysticbros have to watch out.... they can't speak korean
For someone with great linguistic ability, why does he write these walls of texts and ravings in English exclusively. Checkmate.

An odd flex though, I don't understand it. I live in Australia, a former British colony and current Commonwealth member. English is the predominant language here. You're at a disadvantage if you don't know English, but I can speak it fluently. There is literally zero reason for me to pick up a second or third language. I'm sure if my parents moved me to Germany as a kid I'd speak fluent German as well. Means nothing and amounts to nothing.

My legitimate questions:

- what are your actual skills?

- why do you feel it's appropriate to slack off at work?

- why are you such a faggot?

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
An odd flex though, I don't understand it. I live in Australia, a former British colony and current Commonwealth member. English is the predominant language here. You're at a disadvantage if you don't know English, but I can speak it fluently. There is literally zero reason for me to pick up a second or third language. I'm sure if my parents moved me to Germany as a kid I'd speak fluent German as well. Means nothing and amounts to nothing.
Kenshit's diseased brain is trying to come up with measly reasons as to why he's better than you, it's quite pathetic to watch. That's why he brings up all of these trivial and to be frank, useless achievements of his life, which in his fantasy land have become soaring distinctions that catapults him above the unwashed masses.

A high school diploma? And what has he actually used this for? It's clear to anyone and everyone that Kenshit has never made use of his education in his life. What else? Multilingual? KenShit-For-Brains doesn't realize that relying on this as a crutch, because he has no other skills (beyond smoking crack and fucking hookers) is no mark of superiority. It becomes rather pathetic when you know that the only reason why his chronically lazy-ass could even get employment, was because his dad owns the business he's apart of.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Nintendo of Japan President 2002-2015 Satoru Iwata liked to program games on his calculator. He saved money from his part time job washing dishes to buy his first computer.

Please tell us how he's a loser and lacks the billionaire grindset.

Warmmedown

Elite
Anyone who posts in this thread in the next 24 hours should be sent to the moons of Jupiter, where they can all have the most impressive IQ, life resume and skillset on their rock.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Nintendo of Japan President 2002-2015 Satoru Iwata liked to program games on his calculator. He saved money from his part time job washing dishes to buy his first computer.

Please tell us how he's a loser and lacks the billionaire grindset.
Difference being that he went to college, and Tokyo Engineering Univ. at that to amass those skills you uneducated fuck. Stop being obsessed with spamming my thread, go hit the treadmill, develop actual skills you can use because I just spent all of yesterday learning how to program in Python/Visual Studio Code and am doing far more to elevate my station than your self-admittedly retarded ass. You're nothing but a waste of my time.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
Why do you put up with these other users' pauper fodder?

:LUL

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It's mostly amusing to me how much I get under their skin, and it's just the internet. I don't lose sleep over internet grudges like them :idk

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
It's mostly amusing to me how much I get under their skin, and it's just the internet. I don't lose sleep over internet grudges like them :idk
Forgetting that you cause most of the shit you're involved in

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
ef56c0692a79d68e85b802494a9d6d8e.png

My computer tells me you being a fag is 100% fact.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
You're a loser
I'm not a high school dropout washing dishes and going on servers to collect Discord screencaps to try and talk shit :bog

Ask legitimate questions or I'll just ignore your tripe