Ask King Smurf

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
I'm not a high school dropout washing dishes and going on servers to collect Discord screencaps to try and talk shit :bog

Ask legitimate questions or I'll just ignore your tripe
You are, however, a criminal who has gone to jail, who only got an entry level job because his dad ran that same company and who despite constant claims that he wishes to drop the beef and ignore the trolls, continues to engage.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
Who would you say is your closest friend on this forum?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Factually not true!
Forgot the part where you end up paying more and lose more time when you get kicked off Nintendo Network than if you'd just played the game legally in the first place :manabu

Last edited:

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Forgot the part where you end up paying more and lose more time when you get kicked off Nintendo Network than if you'd just played the game legally in the first place :manabu
1. How do you "end up paying more" if you're kicked from Nintendo Network?

2. I buy all my games.

3. Games are essential to the billionaire grindset. What else are you to do when your feet are blistered?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
The only games I play are Poker and other card games, spot the differences and Tetris, to train my already obscenely high IQ :manabu

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Do you like JoJo's Bizarre Adventures? If so why? Why if don't?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I like it. I didn't get the hype of Part 7 even though it's still pretty good, and Part 5 wasn't as bad as people say it is if you ignore the nonsensical happenings like people surviving large wounds to the neck and that whole Rolling Stone epilogue at the end, but it's just a wacky, zany fun Shonen with Seinen elements. Jojolion sounds like shit though, haven't read past the first couple of chapters but since it's finished I'll read it all in one binge once I find it in full color.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Did you find part 2 a big step up in comparison to part 1?

Which part should I read before getting to part 7?

And which JoJo do you prefer, from the different parts?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Did you find part 2 a big step up in comparison to part 1?

Better in every way other than the lack of seriousness due to the road movie-like nature and lack of historical significance (only historical figure that makes any appearance would be Hitler through a cameo).
Which part should I read before getting to part 7?

Just part 3 is fine as long as you remember that it's set in a different universe than the first 6. You can then go back and read parts 4 and 6 before going to 8 since 8 is a remake of 4 in many ways, and Part 5 feels like a gaiden more than anything else.
And which JoJo do you prefer, from the different parts?
4 >= 7 > 2 > 6 > 3 > 5 > 1. Haven't read Parts 8 and 9 (the new one called Jojoland which isn't published yet iirc).