Ask King Smurf

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Went last night. Can you ask serious questions and stop wasting people's time with petty drama?

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
Do you enjoy the drama that this forum loves to spew out, almost as if we're all one grotesque family?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I used to but it's just a pile of cringe now. Seeing the Discord drama spread here when I have better things to do during the weekdays is a bit annoying.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Went last night. Can you ask serious questions and stop wasting people's time with petty drama?
Can you take a photo of yourself on the scale? You may post a fridge for height reference.

Also, why don't you like petty drama talk when you yourself mention people unprovoked and antagonize them?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Can you take a photo of yourself on the scale? You may post a fridge for height reference.
One fridge pic is all you'll get.
Also, why don't you like petty drama talk when you yourself mention people unprovoked and antagonize them?
I wasn't unprovoked lol you guys shooped a dumb Palpatine gif so I merely wrote one sentence saying you were acting like manchildren. I meant it when I said I was calling a truce which is why I didn't flame you guys anymore after that. Just drop the childish drama and the favor will be returned. Please.

@Sakamoto Got Out Of Shape @Pocket-Gog~

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
One fridge pic is all you'll get.

I wasn't unprovoked lol you guys shooped a dumb Palpatine gif so I merely wrote one sentence saying you were acting like manchildren. I meant it when I said I was calling a truce which is why I didn't flame you guys anymore after that. Just drop the childish drama and the favor will be returned. Please.

@Sakamoto Got Out Of Shape @Pocket-Gog~
"I'd like to call a truce with Mystic though since he is more intelligent than Gog and should be mature enough to cease and desist with the childish drama, but the enmity runs deep"
yoshhit.png

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
"I'd like to call a truce with Mystic though since he is more intelligent than Gog and should be mature enough to cease and desist with the childish drama, but the enmity runs deep"
View attachment 1285
That's the consensus around here. Not intended as a flame.

450.jpg

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
That's the consensus around here. Not intended as a flame.

450.jpg
Kenshi.

Me and Mystic despise you, truly. We're not going to take your constant insistences of truces seriously, because, we know that you'll never stick by a single one of them. You've done this repeatedly, it's like clockwork with you whining, asking for us to stop mocking you and then you @ing one of us moments later and insulting us. We both know that this is your character, you're vermin that's too stupid to realize when he should stop and pack up, not knowing the social cues about when enough is enough and not caring.

Against my better judgement I'll give you some advice, it'll be up to you on whether you'll take it or not. Put me and Mystic on the ignore list, throw Yoshi on there too, because we don't care about your insincere attempts at reconciliation, nor do we give a single shit about your repulsive personality. Knowing you, however, you won't do this because you're a sociopathic, autistic, narcissistic moron who hates listening to others.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
It warms my heart seeing everyone getting along so well. :bautista1

Are you an introvert, or an extrovert? Let's look at this from an IRL social aspect. If you go out in public, do you put in effort in attempting to socialize with others, or do you find yourself being reserved and letting others engage first?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
4whamta.png

lZpLWCb.png

When I said it was the consensus I said it was the consensus because it's actually true. I didn't mean to provoke you at all. This isn't like the case with me where you and Mystic banded together with a mission to hate and shit talk me on your own server, people think this way about you period. I simply say things because they're fact, and facts don't care about your feelings. However, I do mean it when I want a truce, because it's getting annoying to have to deal with 9 notifications pertaining to this thread and other spam threads every day of the fucking week. Take that as you will. I'm not even trying to joan you either I'm merely giving it to you straight that I couldn't care less about your existence if you take my name out of your mouths and stop trying to provoke me 8 times a day.

450.jpg

I also don't give a shit what you guys have said about me. If you're willing to drop the childish beef and be civil to me as you guys were last year, I'll be sure to do the same because, if you haven't noticed, Mystic is a moderator on the site so I can't ignore if I want to. You think I haven't entertained that option? I wouldn't even fuck whores if I'd gotten into a marital relationship with a woman I loved, but relationships didn't work out for me so far and Korean, Thai, Chinese, Japanese men go to brothels and soaplands all the time. It's really not treated as some horrid human trafficking crime here in Asia.

Last edited:

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It warms my heart seeing everyone getting along so well.
:bautista1
:molest3
Are you an introvert, or an extrovert? Let's look at this from an IRL social aspect. If you go out in public, do you put in effort in attempting to socialize with others, or do you find yourself being reserved and letting others engage first?
I'm naturally shy but relatively extroverted through attempts throughout my late teens and 20s to be more outgoing and confident. I only have a few friends though, I'm not the type to make dozens and dozens that I hang out with every day. I need my alone time.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
4whamta.png

lZpLWCb.png

When I said it was the consensus I said it was the consensus because it's actually true. I didn't mean to provoke you at all. This isn't like the case with me where you and Mystic banded together with a mission to hate and shit talk me on your own server, people think this way about you period. I simply say things because they're fact, and facts don't care about your feelings. However, I do mean it when I want a truce, because it's getting annoying to have to deal with 9 notifications pertaining to this thread and other spam threads every day of the fucking week. Take that as you will. I'm not even trying to joan you either I'm merely giving it to you straight that I couldn't care less about your existence if you take my name out of your mouths and stop trying to provoke me 8 times a day.

450.jpg
I believe the person you're talking to there is Great Saiyaman, I'm quite aware he dislikes me, though we've hardly ever exchanged a word.

And we can also safely say that there was no truce then. Considering not only have you failed to take my advice, you've also gone ahead to start shit again, you are sincerely an idiot. I guess that's what happening when you don't try to joan someone else.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I believe the person you're talking to there is Great Saiyaman, I'm quite aware he dislikes me, though we've hardly ever exchanged a word.
558abb1418de6d9870cfce81b203663a.png

It's not just him it's Mystic himself (who's only sided with you over his newfound hatred of me this year), OFG, Emmeth, mostly everyone. And if you haven't noticed, two months ago in a server you aren't even on, I even said I got over my hate of you guys because it was purely reactionary to your constant flames and vitriol, much the same way that Yoshit's hatred of me was one-sided because he acted like a jilted ex-girlfriend when I blocked him on Skype after "gaslighting" him (this is purely his fantasy, he's always had the agency to do things by his own volition yet acted like I put a gun to his head and made him write and do stupid shit).

And we can also safely say that there was no truce then. Considering not only have you failed to take my advice, you've also gone ahead to start shit again, you are sincerely an idiot. I guess that's what happening when you don't try to joan someone else.
I'm not starting shit I'm showing you I'm merely relaying other people's opinions of you which I neither agree nor disagree with (except on occasions when you [rarely] actually rub me the wrong way). Also keep in mind we were trading racist insults for months on the old Zeta server without things getting hostile because you didn't find out I'd hit someone with a stone object when I was 10 years too young to go to actual jail and half the age people in the US are when they start driving. I've never attempted shit like that since, and I've done genuinely altruistic things like picking up people's phones when they dropped them in the streets or sidewalks and turning them in to the nearest stand without demanding or expecting any monetary reward.

I just go to church mostly for the socialization aspect because I am skeptical over many aspects of the Bible (but I'm not atheist, I believe in a divine entity) and I frankly despise my father because he is a cheating, lying, abusive prick who wasted over half a million dollars on self-destructive affairs and hit me with sticks enough to break my nails. That's a human reaction.

And unlike my father I don't hate you, because I don't know you well enough and frankly am not that invested in your existence. Leave me alone and the debt will be repaid.

Consider this our last conversation until and unless you and Mystic both take a chill pill (I don't expect Yoshit to be in control of his emotions).

Last edited:

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
It's not just him it's Mystic himself (who's only sided with you over his newfound hatred of me this year), OFG, Emmeth, mostly everyone.
OFG, despite the terrible shit I said to her, despises you and even unblocked me just so she could see the even worse shit I said to you. Emmeth thought of you as a cockroach, mostly everyone dislikes you, except for GSM (which was the only person you brought up for your consensus.) It is humorous though that the best you could bring up was GSM, even attempting to hide it, but because you're so incompetent you couldn't even manage that.
And if you haven't noticed, two months ago in a server you aren't even on, I even said I got over my hate of you guys because it was purely reactionary to your constant flames and vitriol, much the same way that Yoshit's hatred of me was one-sided because he acted like a jilted ex-girlfriend when I blocked him on Skype after "gaslighting" him (this is purely his fantasy, he's always had the agency to do things by his own volition yet acted like I put a gun to his head and made him write and do stupid shit).
Kenshi, I know you want to act like you're the bigger man, but this is simply another lie. You constantly brought up Yoshi even when he wasn't around to continually belittle him, mock him, malign him, the hate was never one sided, you very much and always did reciprocate it. You only start complaining about the hate when the realization strikes that it's not going to stop.
I'm not starting shit I'm showing you I'm merely relaying other people's opinions of you which I neither agree nor disagree with (except on occasions when you [rarely] actually rub me the wrong way).
You absolutely are starting shit, Kenshi, this is also another lie. And a pathetic one at that. What do you hope to gain by simply claiming, "Actually everyone hates you too, everyone thinks you're a stupid idiot, but not me, I'm your best friend." It's pretty obvious to everyone here that you're a manipulative piece of trash

a cheating, lying, abusive prick who wasted over half a million dollars on self-destructive affairs and hit me with sticks enough to break my nails. That's a human reaction.
He did waste half a million, he wasted half a million on your useless, pathetic ass. You fucking leech, human reaction my ass.
And unlike my father I don't hate you, because I don't know you well enough and frankly am not that invested in your existence. Leave me alone and the debt will be repaid.
Shut the fuck up and ignore this post and actually prove that your words aren't a load of useless hot air, you pathetic sub-human.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
1. Unlike you I don't need to shoop shit to feed my ego. I couldn't give a fuck if OFG despises me, she is not only an SJW who has managed to do crazy enough mental gymnastics to nearly overdose on adderall to go to law school (a degree she can't even use) and yet justify nudist exhibitionism because the idiots breaking the law in public are homosexuals, and has said idiotic shit on the regular and talks shit about people's art when she can't even draw a skull half as well as I can when I had a 10 minute deadline to do it. Evidently one human eye socket can be 50% larger than the other and misshapen and that's normal. Even while sleep deprived and off my medication I didn't get basic anatomy like that incorrect, and she even used reference :alex2

I hate most homosexuals/LGBT in general and think of the annoying SJW ones as insects worth less than a bug, so all the shit talking OFG or some other queer does won't mean jack to me.

2. I only attempted to hide GSM's name out of respect to his privacy. Something I can't expect from you or Mystic though. And everyone was talking shit about Yoshi at the time because it was impossible not to after the Appeal of Dreams.

3. Not only did Mystic himself talk shit about you repeatedly (something you ignored for your benefit) but OFG herself blocked you first and called you evil and a complete idiot. I'll not go further since I really don't care to fan the flames of this dumb beef that's already gone on far too long.

I won't even need to ignore you, I just won't read your posts until you calm your ass down. Even putting this in spoiler tags so you can have the agency to take your advice and ignore.

Last edited: