Ask King Smurf

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
You literally went around PM'ing people on TMF if you should rape a chick. That is not smearing you literally needed to be institutionalized. I have never been a danger to myself or others.
Except for the multiple times that you were. The times you admitted to beating on people or being on LSD or other elicit substances.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Except for the multiple times that you were. The times you admitted to beating on people or being on LSD or other elicit substances.
LSD doesn't lead to murder. Many CEOs and artists are on LSD many times a year.

And beating someone with a pillow =/= contemplating or committing rape

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
The difference with other internet dipshits: They just say dumb shit online, harmless, really.

Kenshi: Literally does the heinous shit irl, has an unpleasant personality inside and out

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
0012-054.png

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It's literally the same screencap you saw on the Zeta server when you were stalking it a few days ago lol

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Why make me do the work for you? It's your memory that's bad (and therefore indicative of a low IQ :cena ) by your own admission.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Why doesn't kenshi want to publicly post weight or IQ???
Why can't you just go back and collect it, with how hellbent you were on finding screencaps you can take out of context to tell people about bestiality accusations? :manabu