Ask King Smurf

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend

Exactly why it needs to be legalized. I am just helping it be normalized.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite

Exactly why it needs to be legalized. I am just helping it be normalized.

Kenshi can do no wrong, even when he's taking part in literal slavery

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It's not slavery. These women have the option of quitting as soon as they get another job and have the finances they need lol. Multiple girls I fucked and got numbers from in massage parlors have moved onto other workplaces

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
It's not slavery. These women have the option of quitting as soon as they get another job and have the finances they need lol. Multiple girls I fucked and got numbers from in massage parlors have moved onto other workplaces

• Prior consent of participation does not affect trafficking if physical force, fraud or psychological manipulation forces a person to continue performing sexual or laborious services.
  • Not all victims are physically forced or kidnapped. Psychological exploitation through threats, trickery, manipulation and defrauding are common tactics. Many believe these tactics are more prevalent.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
They had the freedom to quit. And they chose not to, to pad their bank accounts

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
They had the freedom to quit. And they chose not to, to pad their bank accounts
  • Not all victims are physically forced or kidnapped. Psychological exploitation through threats, trickery, manipulation and defrauding are common tactics. Many believe these tactics are more prevalent.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Defrauding? The pimps would straight up go to prison for a decade+ if they were exposed, the women would get off with a slap on the wrist being construed as victims. And again, in South Korea the women chose to do so voluntarily and cannot be held at gunpoint because guns are not even legal here and only the largest gangs have them.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Defrauding? The pimps would straight up go to prison for a decade+ if they were exposed, the women would get off with a slap on the wrist being construed as victims. And again, in South Korea the women chose to do so voluntarily and cannot be held at gunpoint because guns are not even legal here and only the largest gangs have them.
The women, are being psychologically manipulated, exploited, defrauded, all of these techniques, which is one of the reasons as to why this is so abhorrent. Are you denying that sex trafficking is a crime against humanity?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It's been legalized in Germany and women do it willingly and even put up ads. Plenty of these women have other jobs on the side like being students, strippers or even mothers and girlfriends.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
It's been legalized in Germany and women do it willingly and even put up ads. Plenty of these women have other jobs on the side like being students, strippers or even mothers and girlfriends.

Sex trafficking in South Korea is human trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation and slavery that occurs in the Republic of Korea. South Korea is a country of origin, destination, and transit for sexually trafficked persons. Sex trafficking victims in the country are from South Koreans and foreigners.

Sex trafficking and exploitation have pervaded all levels of South Korean society. Male and female perpetrators in South Korea come from a wide range of backgrounds and a number are members of or facilitated by organized crime syndicates and gangs. Some government officials, troops, celebrities, and police, as well as foreigners, have been complicit in sex trafficking in South Korea. For instance, the Burning Sun scandal highlighted the widespread sex trafficking involving Korean celebrities and idols that had been going on for years and the resulting attempts in cover-ups.[1][2][3]

The scale of sex trafficking in South Korea is difficult to know because of the underground nature of sex trafficking crimes, the fact that only a small minority of cases are reported to the authorities, and other factors. Traffickers have used the internet websites, email, and apps to lure victims. Methods such as cybersex trafficking have also been used.[4] The South Korean government has been criticized for its lacking anti-sex trafficking efforts and laws. Some South Korean officials have also been accused of being apathetic about the issue.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
This sad sack has convinced himself he isn't engaging in evil degeneracy and is actually virtuous. Gross

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
I don't know what started this war on Kenshi or what it's about but it'll probably get votes for the 2022 Zeta Awards
Kenshi is an evil sociopath that threw a brick at a kid's head and repeatedly joked about it. Constantly rips on me for being fat and depressed and doing lowly dish work when he's also fat and depressed, a prostitute fucking meth addict that can't hold down a job and makes less than I do despite touting a Mensa tier IQ. He's also fond of shitting on others for their mental conditions and leeching off the family that he hates because he's a lazy bum.

He's also admitted to beating his dying grandfather and said he wished he could resurrect him to beat him again.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Kenshi is an evil sociopath that threw a brick at a kid's head and repeatedly joked about it. Constantly rips on me for being fat and depressed and doing lowly dish work when he's also fat and depressed, a prostitute fucking meth addict that can't hold down a job and makes less than I do despite touting a Mensa tier IQ. He's also fond of shitting on others for their mental conditions and leeching off the family that he hates because he's a lazy bum.

He's also admitted to beating his dying grandfather and said he wished he could resurrect him to beat him again.
Add sex trafficker and not ashamed of it :ladd

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Using race as an insult is a rule violation. Are you aware Curtis is also pasty? Imagine how he feels?

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui