Ask King Smurf

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I enjoy driving (not anymore because I don't have a license after moving countries) and drinking and getting high on weed. I enjoy sex and drawing too, although I have an aversion to digital art unfortunately.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
I also love cruising! Actually, I have ever since I initially obtained my driver's license.

Where did you live prior, and where do you live now?
Are you also a car enthusiast?

Have you shared any of your artwork on the forum?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I also love cruising! Actually, I have ever since I initially obtained my driver's license.

Where did you live prior, and where do you live now?

I lived in California, I live in South Korea for now.

Are you also a car enthusiast?

Not really. I love cars no matter what the model as long as they're comfy and fuel efficient.

Have you shared any of your artwork on the forum?

I think I have but it was too long ago for me to bother finding it. I drew a couple pieces recently, the most recent being this thing I cooked up during lunch break at work:

8VmUGpQ.jpg

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
What is your reason for moving from California to South Korea?
Do you miss California?
How has life been in South Korea compared to the states?
Are you happy with where you are currently at in your life, and the location that you are in?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
What is your reason for moving from California to South Korea?

I had trouble getting full time work due to being no good at hard labor in general and not working for a long time when I had severe health issues. So I decided the lower living costs and having insurance through association with my parents was better for the time being, plus tuition costs are cheaper than getting a 4 year degree in the US.
Do you miss California?
How has life been in South Korea compared to the states?

I miss CA's far better weather and easier women, that's about it.

Life here is busier but it isn't too bad. Better food for cheap.
Are you happy with where you are currently at in your life, and the location that you are in?
Not exactly. But I use it as fuel to want to improve. I want to make a ton of money and acquire true financial freedom. Think of it like Luffy trying to become the Pirate King, if you will :ha

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
What was the most difficult aspect that you had to adapt to during the transition over to South Korea?
Did you have to learn the Korean language as well, or is English spoken commonly as well?
Are westerners common in Korea, or are you a fascinating enigma in the eyes of the Koreans?

You don't have to answer all of my questions, if you don't want to. I'm just fascinated by your endeavors!

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
What was the most difficult aspect that you had to adapt to during the transition over to South Korea?
Did you have to learn the Korean language as well, or is English spoken commonly as well?

I already speak English and Korean fluently (albeit with a slight American accent in the latter's case) so it wasn't a problem.
Are westerners common in Korea, or are you a fascinating enigma in the eyes of the Koreans?

I'm of Asian descent, so I blend into the local population unless I get into a lengthy conversation and start talking with my slight accent as I said. I did stand out when I was a teenager and spoke English mainly.
You don't have to answer all of my questions, if you don't want to. I'm just fascinated by your endeavors!
Nah, it's no problem. None of these questions are particularly personally intrusive.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
What, in your normal day to day life, excites and fills you with wonder?

How did you find out about DBZeta, and what aspect of this forum compelled you to stay?

What do you aspire to achieve within the next 5 years of your life?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
What, in your normal day to day life, excites and fills you with wonder?
Not much, beyond working to get promotions and having new conversations and eventful interactions with people. I just always try to be at a better place than I was in yesterday.
How did you find out about DBZeta, and what aspect of this forum compelled you to stay?

Curtis (Super Saiyan) advertised that he was starting his own website and invited people from other DB boards to chime in, I was one of them. I liked the memberbase here, the lack of censorship and political correctness, and my best forum buds like Captain Cadaver and (at the time) Yoshi were here.
What do you aspire to achieve within the next 5 years of your life?
Get married if possible, achieve financial independence and get a full time job as a programmer in America as well as start a side gig of an Amazon business that I will turn into a full gig that will make me good enough money to retire early. I dislike working.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Get married if possible, achieve financial independence and get a full time job as a programmer in America as well as start a side gig of an Amazon business that I will turn into a full gig that will make me good enough money to retire early. I dislike working.
:cena

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
How's the anime going, has your boss fired you for it yet?
Nope. I moved desks to one more obscured from people's view and just watched the first episode of the Greed Island OVA without anyone noticing :troll

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Nope. I moved desks to one more obscured from people's view and just watched the first episode of the Greed Island OVA without anyone noticing :troll
The man who will simultaneously brag about how he'll get rich quick, but then immediately brags about what a lazy bum he is. I didn't put these words into his mouth

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
The man who will simultaneously brag about how he'll get rich quick, but then immediately brags about what a lazy bum he is. I didn't put these words into his mouth
Everyone in this office goofs off when they aren't assigned work :CC