Broly Placement.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Yes yes and yes.. M8 Broli is CG FPSSjin tier is a fact wether you like it or not

Syn

Mid Class Warrior
To me it didn't even seem like he read the OP so I won't bother with long answers.

Syn

Mid Class Warrior
Someone debate me if you really believe in what you post.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Syn said:
Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:
I put M8 Broly on Cell Games SSJ level. I think with teamwork MSSJ Gohan and Goku can beat M8 LSSJ Broly. But M10 LSSJ Broly I can put in 1 of 2 ways.

1. Gohan in M10 is Budokai Gohan and was as strong as he was when he fought Dabura. In doing so SSJ2 Gohan would be Power Weighted Perfect Cell level and Broly given how his fight went would be Super Perfect Cell. Still stronger than Gohan but not by a gargantuan amount as some people would think.

2. Gohan was still in training for the Budokai and wasn't quite as strong as he was against Dabura. In doing so SSJ2 Gohan would be weaker than Power Weighted Perfect Cell and Broly given how his fight went would be weaker than Super Perfect Cell.

Either way I think Super Perfect Cell would beat Broly regardless.
1. Nope.

2. Nope nope nope nope.
Sorry you think differently. Broly never did anything to make me believe he's on Cell's level or above that.

Syn

Mid Class Warrior
Syn said:
I put M8 Broly on Cell Games SSJ level. I think with teamwork MSSJ Gohan and Goku can beat M8 LSSJ Broly. But M10 LSSJ Broly I can put in 1 of 2 ways.

1. Gohan in M10 is Budokai Gohan and was as strong as he was when he fought Dabura. In doing so SSJ2 Gohan would be Power Weighted Perfect Cell level and Broly given how his fight went would be Super Perfect Cell. Still stronger than Gohan but not by a gargantuan amount as some people would think.

2. Gohan was still in training for the Budokai and wasn't quite as strong as he was against Dabura. In doing so SSJ2 Gohan would be weaker than Power Weighted Perfect Cell and Broly given how his fight went would be weaker than Super Perfect Cell.

Either way I think Super Perfect Cell would beat Broly regardless.
1. Nope.

2. Nope nope nope nope.
Sorry you think differently. Broly never did anything to make me believe he's on Cell's level or above that.
Wanna debate?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Syn said:
To me it didn't even seem like he read the OP so I won't bother with long answers.
I have countered you in the first page.. You are the one who never reads what I post..

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Syn said:
Wanna debate?
I don't think we're going to get anywhere. Guliver pretty much said my thought pattern regarding Broly.
He keeps ignoring it though

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Guliver said:
Syn said:
Wanna debate?
I don't think we're going to get anywhere. Guliver pretty much said my thought pattern regarding Broly.
He keeps ignoring it though
You ignore too, don't be hypocritical. And don't proclaim fact where there is no fact.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I never ignored anything.. I countered all this.. Don't be a blinded hypocrite or pretend to be

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Guliver said:
I never ignored anything.. I countered all this.. Don't be a blinded hypocrite or pretend to be
You're wrong, you ignore things all the time.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
WDF? Can't tell if you are serious or trolling. I counter all the points of this Broli fanboyism and presented all the facts.... Wrong? I presented the evidence.. Hence, you are ignoring it.. Let's not start the flame war

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Guliver said:
WDF? Can't tell if you are serious or trolling. I counter all the points of this Broli fanboyism and presented all the facts.... Wrong? I presented the evidence.. Hence, you are ignoring it.. Let's not start the flame war
I'll start whatever I want with you, because I can't take you seriously. I try to teach you some manners, but you completely ignore that and keep being elitist to the teeth. Please, stop saying a fact is a fact when that's clearly not the case. You are forcing your opinion on others and ignoring statements given and/or countering them with more conjecture.

Latest profile posts

Get what deserved unfort
Got suspended from GameFAQs again lol smh
Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!