Broly Placement.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
All movies are made to relate to the Anime more so than the manga. There are inconsistencies in the movies which are ignored by the writers for the sake of crafting a story. Everyone but Goku, Gohan, and Krilling should be dead in Tree of Might but they aren't. Why? To make the story they wanted to tell. The only logical place movies 2-4 could take place is Post Freeza in the 3 year period before the Androids Saga, but of course they can't take place there. Movie 2 and 3 take place in the Saiyan Saga and Movie 4 takes place in the Namek-Freeza Saga despite any inconsistencies the movies have. Inconsistencies like this shouldn't alter when the movies are supposed to take place. The writers weren't thinking about alternate timelines and stuff like that, fans made that up to make sense of the movies. M8 takes place Pre-Cell Games wait period, and that's that.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
And in the Pre Cell Games universe it was not even know Goku was stronger than SSjinG3 Trunks whch i why I say M8 Goku is weaker than SSjinG 3 Trunks because movies are alternative universe..

Anyway, it's a fact that M8 Goku is weaker than his CG self and anyone who says otherwise is clearly a liar

Syn

Mid Class Warrior
Guliver said:
And in the Pre Cell Games universe it was not even know Goku was stronger than SSjinG3 Trunks whch i why I say M8 Goku is weaker than SSjinG 3 Trunks because movies are alternative universe..

Anyway, it's a fact that M8 Goku is weaker than his CG self and anyone who says otherwise is clearly a liar
The last statement is what hurts me the most.

Why have you done this to me, pakl?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
It's your fault you keep on denying the evidence in front of your eyes... If M8 Goku is clearly copied from his pre CG level, he is the same level as his Pe CG level as this is the time line... End of story

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
Syn said:
Guliver said:

The last statement is what hurts me the most.

Why have you done this to me, pakl?
Because logic and evidence be damned in the face of utter BS.

I mean sure we could bring up the evidence of how clearly because Gohan is an SSJ, this means that Goku has been in the ROSAT and that such a thing means it would be at his Cell Games level of power. More so when Goku's the one superior than all of them.

Heck, one may even have to go as far as to actually buff everyone. I mean Gohan also didn't get any stronger after leaving the ROSAT and he was the strongest one there in the manga. But here comes an even stronger Goku and people like Vegeta are doing just as well (or lack there of) as Gohan. Vegeta got buffed man. But I'll be nice and not implement that in.

And of course Goku might have brought up the fact that he only used 50% at Korin, indicating he does have a 100%. A rather useless point since again, the SOB never actually did anything else after leaving the ROSAT.

But unfortunately for the sake of all things, we can't have this. It's just wrong man, it's a sin to have. If we do this, the already unstoppable Broly will become an immortal omnipresent god hell bent on subjugating everyone to his evil will. If we don't purposely lower goku down to at least the level of No. 17, how the hell can anyone hope to defeat that monster?

I'm sorry bro, but you're just wrong.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Logic? Evidence? This is what I have shown for the past 3 years which you guys keep on ignoring i.. You never read my post of Broli which proves my stance but keep showing you have no clue on the matter like "Oh Goku was resting in the movie" which shows your lack of understanding.. I am going to make a serious thread about the subject which would prove once and for all who is right

Syn

Mid Class Warrior
Guliver said:
Logic? Evidence? This is what I have shown for the past 3 years which you guys keep on ignoring i.. You never read my post of Broli which proves my stance but keep showing you have no clue on the matter like "Oh Goku was resting in the movie" which shows your lack of understanding.. I am going to make a serious thread about the subject which would prove once and for all who is right
At least your vocabulary improved over the years.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Syn said:
Guliver said:
At least your vocabulary improved over the years.
Indeed. I got used to the net...

LuxyDoodle

I was always under the impression that Gohan was pre-Buu saga in the second Broly movie, since Mystic boosted him so hard that SSJ was rendered superficial. So wouldn't Gohan in M10 be...first episode after time-skip Gohan? And if so, Broly would totes be sitting pretty between Super Perfect Cell and Kid Buu power-wise. (No, I haven't read the ready-to-be-published novels on page 1, so save the insults if I just said something dumb.)

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Here's my theory on placement/PLs:

-M8 takes place during the 10 days. Nothing proves Goku/Gohan never went back to base form during that
period. During the battle with Broly, everyone's attention was on Broly's chi, so they didn't gauge Goku's/Gohan's
PLs. Therefore, considering Broly's tanking feat, he's above Perfect Cell (probably SSJ2 Gohan/Super Cell tier).

-M10 takes place in a timeline where Fat Buu was killed by SSJ3 Goku. This makes the most sense considering
Videl knows about Dragonballs, Base Gohan outperforms SSJ Kids (indicating he trained with Z sword) and
Vegeta doesn't show up. Don't get me started about Goku not using SSJ3, because it's never proven Goku's
ghost was actually there in the first place. This Broly is at the very least above SSJ2 Goku/Majin Vegeta.

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
I have Movie 10 Broly above SSj2 Goku/Majin Vegeta also but the thing is, SSj3 Goku hadn't even appeared in the manga yet when Movie 10 was released.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Your theories are pure BS though

Its clear that M10 is just at the time of the budokai

M10 Broli is just SSjin 2 Goku level at best imo

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Guliver said:
Its clear that M10 is just at the time of the budokai
Even though this is the most likely option, you can't 100% prove it.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
The movie was released after they abandoned the Budokai and followed Yamu and Spopovitch

Its clear...

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Guliver said:
The movie was released after they abandoned the Budokai and followed Yamu and Spopovitch
Doesn't prove it. The movies were probably made a couple of months in advance actually.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
The movie should be set in the beginning of the budokai as Videl knows to fly and Goku knows Goten..

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I put M8 Broly on Cell Games SSJ level. I think with teamwork MSSJ Gohan and Goku can beat M8 LSSJ Broly. But M10 LSSJ Broly I can put in 1 of 2 ways.

1. Gohan in M10 is Budokai Gohan and was as strong as he was when he fought Dabura. In doing so SSJ2 Gohan would be Power Weighted Perfect Cell level and Broly given how his fight went would be Super Perfect Cell. Still stronger than Gohan but not by a gargantuan amount as some people would think.

2. Gohan was still in training for the Budokai and wasn't quite as strong as he was against Dabura. In doing so SSJ2 Gohan would be weaker than Power Weighted Perfect Cell and Broly given how his fight went would be weaker than Super Perfect Cell.

Either way I think Super Perfect Cell would beat Broly regardless.

Syn

Mid Class Warrior
Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:
I put M8 Broly on Cell Games SSJ level. I think with teamwork MSSJ Gohan and Goku can beat M8 LSSJ Broly. But M10 LSSJ Broly I can put in 1 of 2 ways.

1. Gohan in M10 is Budokai Gohan and was as strong as he was when he fought Dabura. In doing so SSJ2 Gohan would be Power Weighted Perfect Cell level and Broly given how his fight went would be Super Perfect Cell. Still stronger than Gohan but not by a gargantuan amount as some people would think.

2. Gohan was still in training for the Budokai and wasn't quite as strong as he was against Dabura. In doing so SSJ2 Gohan would be weaker than Power Weighted Perfect Cell and Broly given how his fight went would be weaker than Super Perfect Cell.

Either way I think Super Perfect Cell would beat Broly regardless.
1. Nope.

2. Nope nope nope nope.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work