Dragon Ball Daima

Father

Mid Class Warrior
Looks like dragon quest mixed with OG DB.

It’s sad that it’s not really making any news.
No where near the press that DBS was making.

ScottyFamalam

Low Class Warrior
This was never intended to be a huge project or anything. Just a small spinoff Toei got Toriyama to work on. Toriyama's passing has made people more interested in it, but this isn't a continuation of DBS or anything like that.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Comes out the same day as Sparkling Zero as well so Daima is currently getting mogged. Maybe more hype comes around once the first episode drops.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Oh! You guys get to see this part too, huh? This happened before we met Lord Beerus. It was a pretty wild run. You should enjoy it!

Keep an eye on Vegeta. He'll have a surprise for ya that I think a lot in your universe have been waiting to see in "canon" a long while. ;)

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Heads up for ya guys!
Daima premieres on Crunchyroll October 11.
The Dub will premiere WAY sooner than usual (no date still).
The OG voice of Kid me will return for the dub, after being replaced by Luffy for many years now.

As for the Vegeta thing I mentioned...
Do you guys want to know now or wait?...

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
At least this means Vegetto could've definitely put an end to Boohan and wasn't just gonna defuse in a few seconds after being absorbed lol.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Still amazing how a formerly "permanent" fusion now has more ways to be undone than plain ol' fusion. Just suck it up Boo baby!

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Everyone's favorite part from the first episode seems to be the reanimated recap of the Boo saga. Much like everyone's favorite part of SUPER HERO was the reanimated recap of the series. I'm convinced TOEI just needs to do three minutes reanimation of past sagas at this point.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Some interesting revelations with Namekians being re-retconned :troll into being of demonic origin again. I found it kind of flimsy how Shenlong normally can't affect beings stronger than himself but turning them into little kids and weakening them is somehow considered "okay since it's white magic," but whatever. We've been having this problem of Dragon Balls suddenly becoming OP since the Granolah saga, so nothing I'm not used to.

Since this isn't long after the Boo saga judging by Trunks just having turned 9 and Goku and Vegeta seem to be fighting near-evenly, we can safely say Vegeta did keep his Majin power up then, since I doubt he'd get way bigger gains than Goku while both are training on Earth.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Seems like Gohan is shafted from the action once again through the studying excuse too. Super's old habits die hard.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.