DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Noticed at the beginning that 18 has her Androids arc clothes but 17 has the gay ranger shit. Hopefully we get a good bit of customization for characters who have multiple in the series.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'm hoping they have better movepools than in Tenkaichi 3 if the characters keep getting divided into Goku (early), (mid), (end) and whatnot. BT3 had some bad movepools at times like Goku (mid) using the Meteor Combination he used on Piccolo Jr. all the way back in the 23rd arc, or his (end) base movepool getting recycled for his SSJ2 form, his lesser transformations in his GT incarnation having shit tier movepools and so on.

Future Warrior

Elite
I wonder if Z Gogeta will be a separate character. I feel like you could just make him a variant of SSJ Gogeta.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I think he might just be a palette swap of DBS Gogeta. They're identical other than vest and belt colors (even less difference than Z Future Trunks and GT Trunks), and you could just make Stardust Breaker his ultimate in SSJ and a Super in SSJB.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I hope they don't lock SSJ4 Gogeta behind a DLC paywall

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
How do you feel about cutting transformations (like they did with SSJ1 Caulifla)
Pretty stupid imo if they're making Goku (mid) and Goku (end) separate characters instead of his Namek SSJ self just being a palette swap of the later version.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
You can’t change your moves in the new one.
Then they need to enable that imo. Future Trunks (DBS) for example has 3 fucking beams (Masenko, Final Flash, Gyalic-Ho) so unless we could adjust his moveset he'll essentially be a stock character with 3 copies of similar attacks.

Future Warrior

Elite
Then they need to enable that imo. Future Trunks (DBS) for example has 3 fucking beams (Masenko, Final Flash, Gyalic-Ho) so unless we could adjust his moveset he'll essentially be a stock character with 3 copies of similar attacks.
Those attacks can be spread out for all his transformations. I think he only does Garlic Gun in Rage form.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Those attacks can be spread out for all his transformations. I think he only does Garlic Gun in Rage form.
That could work I guess (even then he'll probably have two beams in at least one form), but I bet other characters with less forms could run into a similar problem without a move pool adjust option. Just saying it doesn't hurt is all, plus most characters have their Ultimates in a previous form become a Super in their next form which can cause this issue. Not the first time someone has two Kamehameha variations of basically the same thing in one character.

On the subject of Future Trunks for example, both his Father-Son Gyalic Ho and Genki Sword could be Ultimates (with you being able to deselect whatever one you least prefer) rather than him having Gyalic Ho twice.

Last edited:

Future Warrior

Elite
That could work I guess (even then he'll probably have two beams in at least one form), but I bet other characters with less forms could run into a similar problem without a move pool adjust option. Just saying it doesn't hurt is all, plus most characters have their Ultimates in a previous form become a Super in their next form which can cause this issue. Not the first time someone has two Kamehameha variations of basically the same thing in one character.
I dont recall this ever being an issue that people were addressing in BT3.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.