Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
EXcJ9w7.png

Battle of the GOATs.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Games suck. Well I don't like them, so I'm annoyed people enjoy them as I can't have this as a hobby, so every game to me sucks!! Fuck every game!!!

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Surprised that GT is in the base game, but I'm not complaining.

"Grandpa, you forgot about me, didn't you?!" hits different now that canonically Goku forgot about Pan's existence lmao!

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Tbh it was kind of disjointed in the previous game (BT3) too. Officer Black wasn't in it despite being the true final boss of the RRA arc, and the only villains aside from Pilaf (Robot) and Daimao (Tao, Blue and Tambourine as well if you count them) would've just been younger versions of Tenshinhan and Piccolo.

It'll come back via DLCs hopefully, and with a more comprehensive roster too.

Last edited:

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Yeah tbh OG DB appears to be last on new generation games' priorities. Heroes barely covered it at all and they have literally everything other than manga-only DBS arcs' characters and we haven't had an OG DB game since Revenge of King Piccolo. Even the Kakarot DLC basically skipped the entire first 130 episodes to go straight into the 23rd Budokai which is basically DBZ lite anyway.

The best gaming experience for OG DB would be Advance Adventure, but even that game is like... literally 20 years old lol. There's also Origins on the DS but it sucked imo.

Future Warrior

Elite
Also I'm not really used to seeing SSJ4 with constant electricity around them so Idk how to feel about that lol. Though aura change is apparently a feature.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Xenoverse already had lightning auras on SSJ4s, so I'm not too weirded out by it. It does look a bit foreign to SSJ4 though given it's original anime portrayal.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.