Zeta Elite
Legend
Not sure what this means but...
337.png
Trunks was noted to be taller after his RoSaT trip

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
That Trunks seemes to age at a human rate tho whereas Goten and Present Trunks appear to be 8 years old for 15 years before growing to adults rapidly

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I mean, in all seriousness Future Trunks and Present Trunks were always treated as very different characters, even in physical presentation. Future Trunks even has Bloomer's hair color now. Even though it doesn't make much sense, it wouldn't surprise me to see Present Trunks drawn with some physical differences, like being shorter or something like that.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I mean, in all seriousness Future Trunks and Present Trunks were always treated as very different characters, even in physical presentation. Future Trunks even has Bloomer's hair color now. Even though it doesn't make much sense, it wouldn't surprise me to see Present Trunks drawn with some physical differences, like being shorter or something like that.
I was mainly comparing him to his End of DragonBall self.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Sub-titles say "a never-before-seen evolution!" or something and then Piccolo says something like "Gohan, show me your real power!", does that mean a new transformation for Gohan? Well, should have been obvious. I'm happy.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Sub-titles say "a never-before-seen evolution!" or something and then Piccolo says something like "Gohan, show me your real power!", does that mean a new transformation for Gohan? Well, should have been obvious. I'm happy.

I was wondering about this with the glowing eyes he's shown to have. The trailer goes out of its way to show it.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
They did say in the anime that he was building toward a new transformation/power that has never been seen before, and knowing AT he might have designed a new form for him. Only catch is that we're about a month from the movie's release, yet no designs for Gohan's new form have been released yet (while we were given art/keychains of SSJB Galu/Vegeta shortly before the FnF movie).

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I expect it to just be a powered-up SSJ, like Vegeta in BoG.

Warmmedown

Elite
Yehhhh....just saw the trailer on another site and then came here. Not digging the animation. Some parts look fine, but half of it looks like a video game, particularly the zoomed out shots. 0:21 looks like the opening sequence before a fight in a video game, when the characters are about to say one line to each other. Very strange. Plot seems quite exciting though.

Fuck Goku, at least for this movie. Wonder what part Broly ends up playing....be weird if he helps out or something. I need to get around to watching his movie.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Golden Piccolo is the highlight of this film. He will finally join the ranks of Zarbon and Dodoria.

5975900_orig.jpg

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
From what I’m reading, it’s not a Golden Form so much as an Ultimate thing. Not sure how this gets explained, but it should mean Piccolo looks the same besides that brief flash when he powers up.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.