Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
You know Gohan’s going to do something actually relevant because every time he’s worn Piccolo attire he has done so. Good that he isn’t wearing Goku’s. Bring back the glory Cell saga days.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
BTW, I think Jump-Festa, at-least DragonBall’s panel has yet to happen. In 2 days or so, so we might get even more information.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Those alien blokes in the capes are confirmed to be androids according to what I've read.

I like the fact that this is focused on Gohan and Piccolo but I have a hard time getting excited watching Gohan unlock his potential and inner warrior for the 5th time in the series. Only for him to lose it again when the next arc comes around.

Cell Games outfit always looks good on Gohan but I wish they'd changed it up a little so it wasn't exactly the same as when he was eight years old. It's like donning your dinosaur pajamas again at 30.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
And he failed. He could take a hint, besides he just looks much kewler with Piccolo’s clothes.
:sad
gohan_ssj3_by_xxcholo15xx-db5eaj7.jpg

Last edited:

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I wonder whether Gohan'll get a new SSJ form or some-thing. The Gohan that surpassed Goku in popularity is back again (kind-of anyway).

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.