Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

Warmmedown

Elite
Poster looks cool. Still have little hopes of it being good, but if it was Z era I'd be excited. At least it'll involve Piccolo and Gohan and have a unique plot. Oh nm just googled, it's RRA.

If the trailer I just watched on Youtube is real, the CGI is awful. Looks like a video game. Can't believe Toei thought this would be a good idea, what the fuck? Bug's Life from 1998 looks 10x better.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah the CGI is an abomination.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I’m so annoyed that Gohan is going SSJ again. Regardless of anime or manga, this is a step down from him being Ultimate. Did he slack off again?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I say fuck it and just go for pure greatness. Not like consistency matters much at all in Super.
1.png

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
I can’t wait for Pan to come in at the last minute for the kill shot on the bad guys right when Gohan plugs it.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Maybe. While his base hair does look closer to his hair as a kid, the SSJ hairstyle doesn't look the same at all. It also doesn't look like SSJ2 to me.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I'll try to call it here and now but by the end of this Gohan will probably just end up as a very powerful SSJ. The inconsistency with SSJ2 plus AT forgetting about Ultimate in BoG just says to me that this is another soft reset of Gohan and his abilities. We'll get a statement from Piccolo about Thing 1 and Thing 2 being "terrifyingly powerful" or something vague, but Gohan will just use regular SSJ to fight them. He'll just get really mad about it and push beyond his limits, but visually it will be the same form.

Until baby Pan comes in for the KO as was already mentioned. :troll

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
It makes sense since they really don’t have ties with Gohan like they do to Goku and Vegeta. They should have thrown Trunks and Goten in the movie too so they can get some sort of relevancy.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.