Dumbest inconsistencies in GT/Movies

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Since we're talking about Super's idiocy on a daily basis, time for affirmative action so :fearless doesn't get too butthurt when he comes back :troll

Aside from the entirety of the BSDB arc mainly due to me having no desire to ever rewatch it, and the existence of the Super 17 arc being one huge plot hole, I'd probably say Galu not going past SSJ against Dildo and consequently surviving because of dumb luck, Baby trying to kill Piccolo (not to mention the gain his servants make under his control make no sense) and Galu's entire character in the Evil Dragons arc were the worst offenders. I'd be able to rationalize Vegeta getting a more massive boost than the others Baby controlled since he actually made him a permanent host, but Dende and Popo being able to threaten Kibitoshin was so retarded that not even them spending 4 months in the Rosat offscreen would make it remotely believable. Galu also was almost as dumb as his Super 17 arc self in the last arc, what with him only taking Pan along being probably even more retarded than Gohan not taking Gotenks along with him in the FnF arc, and needing to turn SSJ4 to lift a building being one of the most retarded inconsistencies yet. Worst of all was probably him not just teleporting to the Kaioshinkai to fuse again when Yi Xing Long survived the BBKHH just so the Genkidama scene could be recycled from Z.

In regards to the movies, I'd say the Garlic Jr. movie somehow being made canon is probably the worst plot hole of them all since it was even explained that the movies were in an alternate dimension than the main series, although Broly surviving having a fist run through his gut and exploding him from the inside is definitely a strong contender.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
2kewl4u said:
#19 having a soul, despite essentially just being a robot/machine.

Coola was in GT as well despite being as noncanon as fucking :pakl :facepalm2

They also recycled Yakon and PuiPui's designs from the Boo arc and consequently made Babidi seem even more dumb than he was in canon by failing to brainwash anybody else during his 15+ years in Hell :facepalm2

Future Warrior

Elite
I remember the sigma force having sensible ki which I thought was pretty retarded.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
17 and 18 also had sensible ki when them not having it like in Z would at least make Galu pumping S17 with more and more power slightly less retarded than it already was.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
True, at-least with #17 & #18 you could maybe argue that it's the little of the organic energy they had from before being turned into Androids being sensed, but yeah still stupid.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
They couldn't sense it in Z at all though, so it's clear their biological energy was replaced by the artificial one or at least that their mechanics suppress their biological ki from being sensed.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Idea of Gaslight said:
They couldn't sense it in Z at all though, so it's clear their biological energy was replaced by the artificial one or at least that their mechanics suppress their biological ki from being sensed.
What if it was very little Ki? Just as little as they had as regular humans? It'd probably still be pointed-out, but you could argue no-one felt like saying anything about it.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Pretty sure they called 17's ki a yuge ki at some point so that also doesn't work.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Well, #17 also donated his chi to the Genki-Dama, but so did #8 so that might not mean much.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Lol didn't Toriyama call #8 fully mechanical in a recent interview or something? That senile man :alex2

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Yeah, only if his energy reactor can still producce some type of energy that can be sent to the Genki-Dama, dunno.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
ahill1 said:
Yeah, only if his energy reactor can still producce some type of energy that can be sent to the Genki-Dama, dunno.
He can charge my IPhone, but I'm not sure about a Genki-Dama.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
withheldforprivacy said:
SSJ2 Vegeta>=Ultimate Gohan in Movie 13.
Not really an inconsistency with the actual movie, considering the Inside Boo filler already had Evil Boo > SSJ Vegeta > SS3 Gotenks, which would be the source of the Movie 13 powerscaling.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Future Warrior said:
I remember the sigma force having sensible ki which I thought was pretty retarded.
Machine mutants are technically lifeforms so it was tolerable.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
- Gohan being a damsel in distress until M9
- Ozaru Gohan clearly having a power level below 20,000
- The Tapion sword in M13...
- :galu and the GT warriors being afraid of Ray guns in the bsdb arc
- Dende's first aid kit
- Baby was clearly over 90 years old :brother
- Pan being dead weight, then getting ssj4 level gainz in the base form
- the building, the limo, the glass

Wow, Super is trash in comparison.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.