Gaps between Cell and Goku and Cell fp - Broly

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
latest
Looks buff to me. I also believe the bottom text translates to "Super Vegeta." Could be wrong on that though. I'll check on Kanshithole.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
1221141596828_f.jpg

Looks pretty buff here too.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Code:
[img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/4/4a/VegetaAscendedSuperSaiyanEp155.png/revision/latest?cb=20100716111251[/img]

[img]http://images.myfavoritegames.com/gallery-db-z-gt-x/Screenshots/Movies_and_Specials/DBZ_Movie_8_v2/DragonballZ-Movie08_1416.jpg[/img]

^ Like that.

p123

Elite
Ah didn't work the first time for some reason, must have done it wrong.

I think I have effectively proven that Trunks and Vegeta were Super Saiyan Grade 2 in Movie 8. Do you agree?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Yes, I believe they were Grade 2 as well. I'm waiting on Herms to see if that text in the design I posted says "Super Vegeta" or not.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
That translation would not be the "be all end all" factor of this, Gotenks' SSJ3 form is referred to as Super Gotenks.

Small picture, but look at how buff Trunks is against the Cell Juniors.

TrunksVsCellJr.png

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I never said it would "be the end of all" factor. Gotenks' SS3 form is referred to as Super Gotenks, because he titles himself that. Just like Vegeta in his SSG2 form titles himself Super Vegeta.

p123

Elite
Yes they were drawn quite buff even in the manga. But just like in the manga, there's a clear difference between Vegeta vs Broly/Cell and Vegeta vs Cell Jrs.

Vegeta is using Super Saiyan ( Grade 2 ) against Broly and Cell while against the Cell Jrs he has some psuedo Grade 2 look almost. He's a bit buffer than normal, but still not the same level. Trunks does look pretty damn jakked there though haha.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I do think Vegeta was a regular Super Saiyan when he launched his Big Bang Attack at Broly, though. He seemed noticeably less bulky then. I don't think he used Grade 2 until he actually decided to fight.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Well I will concede for now but not 100%.

I need to see M8 again to know for sure, and I haven't seen it in ages.

p123

Elite
Goku doesn't seem to think of it Vegeta being capable of more. The drawing is not consistent, but the implications are clear imo.

Let's not forget the whole "You guys." Superiority is not really a certainty between anyone there. They are all on a similar level of power.

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:
I put the Z-Fighters of M8 considerably higher than Vegeta and Trunks when they fought Cell but much lower than their Cell Games counterparts. I have Cell being 10% stronger than Goku in their fight but over I have Goku being 40% of Cell at his max. I have Broly being 50% of Cell overall.

Cell Games

Full Power Perfect Cell: 250
CG Gohan: 125
Cell (vs. Goku & Gohan): 112
CG Goku: 100
CG Vegeta: 70
CG Trunks: 69
CG Piccolo

M8

Broly: 125
RSSJ Broly: 50
SSJ Goku: 37.5
SSJ Vegeta; 32.5
SSJ Trunks: 30
Piccolo: 24
Gohan: 18.5
Again what makes you think m8 goku is not equal to cG goku ? Show me some evidence aside from assumptions :nice

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Fire Lord said:
I put the Z-Fighters of M8 considerably higher than Vegeta and Trunks when they fought Cell but much lower than their Cell Games counterparts. I have Cell being 10% stronger than Goku in their fight but over I have Goku being 40% of Cell at his max. I have Broly being 50% of Cell overall.

Cell Games

CG Piccolo

M8

SSJ Vegeta; 32.5
Again what makes you think m8 goku is not equal to cG goku ? Show me some evidence aside from assumptions :nice

Did you ask before? Gomensai Avatar Korra. I put movie characters around the same tier of strength as their series counterparts of where the movie was probably in production or going by nodes of the movie. M8 has more references to Perfect Cell Saga than Cell Games so I put the M8 Characters on that level or stronger.

Broly's LSSJ Transformation = Semi-Perfect Cell evolving into Perfect Cell
Goku and Piccolo attack Broly = Trunks and Krillin attack Perfect Cell

ol7gJgw.gif
3944507-2345009488-29294.gif

Goku's impressed Broly tanking Vegeta's hits so he might not be that far above when during the Cell Games he's considerably above Vegeta.
Goku is in Base Form rather than staying SSJ as he did.

My first Paragraph is the real reason why I don't believe M8 Goku = Cell Games Goku. I don't see why any of them would be as strong as their Cell Games Counterparts and Gohan is the only one who's nerfed. The boy was one shotted twice, Piccolo takes a similar assault and gets right back up. As for the Saiyans at the Cell Games I'm Vegeta and Trunks were SSJ while it does look like they were using ASSJ for Broly.

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
Fire Lord said:

Cell Games

CG Piccolo

M8

SSJ Vegeta; 32.5

Did you ask before? Gomensai Avatar Korra. I put movie characters around the same tier of strength as their series counterparts of where the movie was probably in production or going by nodes of the movie. M8 has more references to Perfect Cell Saga than Cell Games so I put the M8 Characters on that level or stronger.

Broly's LSSJ Transformation = Semi-Perfect Cell evolving into Perfect Cell
Goku and Piccolo attack Broly = Trunks and Krillin attack Perfect Cell

ol7gJgw.gif
3944507-2345009488-29294.gif

Goku's impressed Broly tanking Vegeta's hits so he might not be that far above when during the Cell Games he's considerably above Vegeta.
Goku is in Base Form rather than staying SSJ as he did.

My first Paragraph is the real reason why I don't believe M8 Goku = Cell Games Goku. I don't see why any of them would be as strong as their Cell Games Counterparts and Gohan is the only one who's nerfed. The boy was one shotted twice, Piccolo takes a similar assault and gets right back up. As for the Saiyans at the Cell Games I'm Vegeta and Trunks were SSJ while it does look like they were using ASSJ for Broly.

Oh... I was not totally aware of that, btw

It just makes no sense at all. Better to assume that both Goku and Gohan was post rosat, but vegeta and trunks werent as The movie timeline happens before Vegeta could re enter the rosat.

Gohan is nerfed as by the time the movie was created the creators didnt know about the fact that Gohan surpassed his fater, in fact in was only revealed when Goku admitted defeat to Cell. Up until that point noone really thoughts so that Gohan is superior to goku.

But... we already seen the 50% korin tower Goku here, so by your logic movie 8 goku shall be 50% of CG goku at minimum, but again that is bullshit. Since Goku flatout stated that it was his 50% and thus Movie 8 Goku's max should be easily calculated .

Also why d goku use only 50% against Broly it makes no sense at all.

The main differences between movie 8 goku and co and CG goku and co are comes from the fact that

1 Gohan is nerfed as Noone knew at Toei so that Gohan is stronger.

2 Vegeta and Trunks are both Assj since the movie happens before they could enter the rosat again

3, Piccolo is still pathetic 17 tier, either way his post rosat would have been defeated the same way.

4, Goku is the same as CG goku as he already shown his 50% at korin, so no need to assume he only used that 50% Because it is simply bullshit.

PS: Btw Berserk Manga is monthly updated or is on hiatus?

p123

Elite
Yes, Vegeta and Trunks are Rosat 1 and Goku, Gohan, Piccolo are essentially Mid Rosat with their powers right around Vegeta and Trunks.

RSSJ Broly is comparable to Initial Perfect Cell.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Super Saiyan God said:
Yes, Vegeta and Trunks are Rosat 1 and Goku, Gohan, Piccolo are essentially Mid Rosat with their powers right around Vegeta and Trunks.

RSSJ Broly is comparable to Initial Perfect Cell.
Im with this one. I don't believe CG existed yet before the movie release.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Smoker said:
That is better evidence than what Pakl has ever given lol.

My counter - why is Piccolo considered to be anything if he has not also gone into the RoSaT? Piccolo went in after Goku and Gohan, so it makes no snese for him to go in if Cell was already defeated. It makes it seem like Goku/Gohan went through the whole RoSaT process, but Toei nerfed the shit out of Gohan.
I showed evidence...

Goku doesnt look the same at all

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/t2155820-movie-8-senshi/

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Smoker said:
That translation would not be the "be all end all" factor of this, Gotenks' SSJ3 form is referred to as Super Gotenks.

Small picture, but look at how buff Trunks is against the Cell Juniors.

TrunksVsCellJr.png

The movie was revealed before the CG in the Anime.... They are 1st ROSAT... Thats a fact

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o