Gaps between Cell and Goku and Cell fp - Broly

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Fire Lord said:
Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:
Fire Lord said:
Again what makes you think m8 goku is not equal to cG goku ? Show me some evidence aside from assumptions :nice

Did you ask before? Gomensai Avatar Korra. I put movie characters around the same tier of strength as their series counterparts of where the movie was probably in production or going by nodes of the movie. M8 has more references to Perfect Cell Saga than Cell Games so I put the M8 Characters on that level or stronger.

Broly's LSSJ Transformation = Semi-Perfect Cell evolving into Perfect Cell
Goku and Piccolo attack Broly = Trunks and Krillin attack Perfect Cell

ol7gJgw.gif
3944507-2345009488-29294.gif

Goku's impressed Broly tanking Vegeta's hits so he might not be that far above when during the Cell Games he's considerably above Vegeta.
Goku is in Base Form rather than staying SSJ as he did.

My first Paragraph is the real reason why I don't believe M8 Goku = Cell Games Goku. I don't see why any of them would be as strong as their Cell Games Counterparts and Gohan is the only one who's nerfed. The boy was one shotted twice, Piccolo takes a similar assault and gets right back up. As for the Saiyans at the Cell Games I'm Vegeta and Trunks were SSJ while it does look like they were using ASSJ for Broly.

Oh... I was not totally aware of that, btw

It just makes no sense at all. Better to assume that both Goku and Gohan was post rosat, but vegeta and trunks werent as The movie timeline happens before Vegeta could re enter the rosat.

Gohan is nerfed as by the time the movie was created the creators didnt know about the fact that Gohan surpassed his fater, in fact in was only revealed when Goku admitted defeat to Cell. Up until that point noone really thoughts so that Gohan is superior to goku.

But... we already seen the 50% korin tower Goku here, so by your logic movie 8 goku shall be 50% of CG goku at minimum, but again that is bullshit. Since Goku flatout stated that it was his 50% and thus Movie 8 Goku's max should be easily calculated .

Also why d goku use only 50% against Broly it makes no sense at all.

The main differences between movie 8 goku and co and CG goku and co are comes from the fact that

1 Gohan is nerfed as Noone knew at Toei so that Gohan is stronger.

2 Vegeta and Trunks are both Assj since the movie happens before they could enter the rosat again

3, Piccolo is still pathetic 17 tier, either way his post rosat would have been defeated the same way.

4, Goku is the same as CG goku as he already shown his 50% at korin, so no need to assume he only used that 50% Because it is simply bullshit.

PS: Btw Berserk Manga is monthly updated or is on hiatus?

944f4af602d29606d5ee6b029292ef071a576a42ff3fe0818038bb4a9a55247f_1.jpg

Future Warrior

Elite
Why cant all the Z-Fighters in Movie 8 be in their Cell Games level except Gohan? What if Goku wasn't able to bring his potential out and turned out to be weaker than the rest of the Fighters? Piccolo in the movie looks to be decently close to SSJ Vegeta and Trunks and is only capable of that in the Rosat.

p123

Elite
Because they are all around the same level of power. Kaio and Goku both seem to imply this. Goku is nowhere near RSSJ Broly and is in awe of Broly tanking Vegeta.

Future Warrior

Elite
My memory is a little foggy of the movie, but can you show me a quote that implies that?

Not only that, but Goku took hits FAR better than anyone else did in the movie.

p123

Elite
Goku tooks hits that RSSJ Broly couldn't take. Goku had hax durability in that movie. Hell, Goku took the hits better in that movie than Super Saiyan 2 Gohan took in M10.

Future Warrior

Elite
Second Coming was a shorter movie than the first one, and the fight between SSJ2 Gohan and Broli was only 2 minutes long. I believe Broli was just toying around with the Z-Fighters.

p123

Elite
Sure he was toying around with them but he was still two shotting them. Meanwhile Broly was shocked by Goku's durability a couple of times in the movie.

But let's get back to Warm Up Goku vs Cell. I'd like to hear why you think Cell was holding back. Did Goku not realize he was at a severe disadvantage or did he just not care at all?

Future Warrior

Elite
Because during the Warm-up Goku gave Cell a run for his money while after both powered up, Goku stood no chance.

If you think both powered up 2x stronger than Cell wasn't trying before the power up, or you could simply have Warm-up Goku slightly stronger than 50% of his power and have Cell having a bigger boost to his power then Goku did.

p123

Elite
Ace Attorney said:
Because during the Warm-up Goku gave Cell a run for his money while after both powered up, Goku stood no chance.

Doesn't that just suggest that Cell powered up more than Goku?

Ace Attorney said:
If you think both powered up 2x stronger than Cell wasn't trying before the power up, or you could simply have Warm-up Goku slightly stronger than 50% of his power and have Cell having a bigger boost to his power then Goku did.

Does Vegeta think that Warm Up Goku is his full power?

Future Warrior

Elite
Super Saiyan God said:
Ace Attorney said:

Doesn't that just suggest that Cell powered up more than Goku?

Ace Attorney said:

Does Vegeta think that Warm Up Goku is his full power?

Yeah, it might suggest Cell powered up more, which is what I stated in my second paragraph

Considering how surprised he was at Goku's Full power, he probably did.

Now a question for you.. How do you compare Warm-Up Goku and 50% of his power? Are they the same or are one of them stronger?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Goku's MSSjin level is the same as when he existed the Rosat till he powered up vs Cell

50% was just a power up

100% MSSjin Goku >> 50% MSSjin Goku >> Resting/Warmed Up MSSjin Goku

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o