Gog watches GT.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Just goes to show that something like the Baby arc is the limit of Toei's credibility and credentials as writers. Fucking talentless hacks didn't have ANY editorial faggotry forcing them to retcon shit, and Super 17's whole origin explanation has at least 3 times as many plot holes as the entire Cell arc. It's as if writing the bad but tolerable Baby saga took all they had, and this pile of dog feces was all they could muster afterwards :punk

I honestly can't remember what happened with any of the first 4 Evil Dragons except for the female one, so I'll tune into this thread tomorrow to look at your screencaps so I never have to watch GT again to review it :ha :ha :ha

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Qi Xing Long one shots SSJ5 Goku.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Qi Xing Long is one of thr most powerful cards in Duel Monsters :dawae

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Capture.PNG

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
This arc already has a set up thats a trillion times better than the super 17 arc - its amazing what happens when you put even the tiniest bit of thought into a story.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
SUPERBROS!?!?! I THOUGHT GT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE UNIVERSAL TIER. :what :what :what :what
Capture.PNG

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
I think elder kai probably should have told them the z senshi about this minus energy stuff in the buu saga.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Gohan offered to join Goku in fighting the shadow dragons and Goku told him to not even bother
:ladd :ladd :ladd

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pocket-Gog~ said:
Gohan offered to join Goku in fighting the shadow dragons and Goku told him to not even bother
:ladd :ladd :ladd

Everyone but Galu is fodder by now.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.