Capture.PNG

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
[youtube]qmUDhJtYr18[/youtube]

Vegeta comes out on top because he's not a bottom fag like Galu

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Super 17 didn't kill 18 because he still secretly loved her, even in an arc this bad they still warm my heart.
:cry :cry :cry

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
>Soon afterwards Goku, Pan and Trunks left on a journey to find the Dragon Balls.
Can these FAGGOTS at the very least show them finding the dragon balls. The Dragon Ball hunts are the best part of this show. :pakl :pakl :pakl

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pocket-Gog~ said:
Can these FAGGOTS at the very least show them finding the dragon balls. The Dragon Ball hunts are the best part of this show.
The Shadow Dragon arc won't disappoint you then :king

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
I'll start with the positives, what few there were.

Piccolo was established to be the biggest bro in the series by sacrificing his place in heaven to stay in hell - its a shame that the episode art he did it in was episode 5 tier though. Surprisingly emotional moments with Android 18, Krillin and Android 17. I liked how the animators would play with Super 17's hair. Sad I know but I had to compliment three things at the very least. :alex2 :alex2 :alex2

Now let's get into the many negatives of the arc. Lets start with the premise of the arc - an ultimate android. This is the fourth time this premise has been used in the franchise, the first was Cell, the second was 13, the fourth was Baby and now Super 17 joins their ranks. This idea is so stale and boring that I'm half convinced that the writers came up with this premise after scribbling down some notes on tissue paper. Not only is the entire premise bland and boring, but its utterly and incomprehensibly stupid by making the supposed ultimate android No. 17 - who only existed to be Cell food in the original series.

This one arc makes Gero's motivations in the original arc even more convoluted and stupid. 17 was the strongest android? Then why was Cell made? Why did you want Cell to eat 17 and reach his perfect form when it was supposedly less perfect than 17. That's not even the worst of the arcs problems, considering it also tries to force in the villains breaking out of hell. An utterly dull and pointless time waster where the protagonists just grunting villainous fight action figures for a few scenes each. Which was made all the worse by the utterly nonsensical Cell and Freeza fight

The rest of the arc is just one standard Dragon Ball cliché after the next. The heroes fight the big bad - contribute nothing to the plot - get stomped and Goku has to save the day. At the very least the final battle Goku and 17 had was cool.

The entire arc is one massive time waster, that's all that it is. The main three antagonists, Gero, Myuu and 17 are all the sloppy leftover antagonists of previous and far superior arcs - which this arc is trying to treat as all along being the most important members of their respective arcs. The intro hasn't changed from the Baby arc and the outro is directly referencing the Shadow Dragons arc. This entire arc was just a 7 episode time waster made with the intent to get the cast to use the dragon balls and introduce the shadow dragons.

It doesn't help that this 7 episode time waster also completely squandered the potential Baby arc left the show.

It gets a 1/10 - its on par with the Future trunks arc. :Paladin

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Pocket-Gog~ said:
>Soon afterwards Goku, Pan and Trunks left on a journey to find the Dragon Balls.
Can these FAGGOTS at the very least show them finding the dragon balls. The Dragon Ball hunts are the best part of this show. :pakl :pakl :pakl

Yet another montage they ripped off from the Cell arc (manga version).

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Kenshi said:
Pocket-Gog~ said:

Yet another montage they ripped off from the Cell arc (manga version).
Considering super 17 is just a lame version of Cell its fitting

:ladd

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.