Gog watches GT.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Capture.PNG

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Wait people were saying base GT kid Goku being unable to push back a falling building was actually SSJ4 Goku?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Why is the mole dragon the only one who needs to possess a host to have a body? Shouldn't they all possess someone, by this logic? I mean they all came out of the smoke dragon :sponge

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Kenshi said:
Why is the mole dragon the only one who needs to possess a host to have a body? Shouldn't they all possess someone, by this logic? I mean they all came out of the smoke dragon :sponge
All the Shadow Dragons are radically different beings with no real consistency beyond their names :idk
It's just Toei's excuse to give every single one of them a different power.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It's a shame because each of the dragons forcibly possessing a member of the cast would have upped the emotional stakes of the arc to another level. Another missed opportunity for :toei I guess.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Kenshi said:
It's a shame because each of the dragons forcibly possessing a member of the cast would have upped the emotional stakes of the arc to another level. Another missed opportunity for :toei I guess.
That'd have been a repeat of Baby arc.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
>Pan says she can beat the fire dragon in a flash
>Dramatic music plays
>She gets fucking one shot
:alex2 :alex2 :alex2

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Pocket-Gog~ said:
Kenshi said:
That'd have been a repeat of Baby arc.

In the Baby arc they had an easy fix with the holy water though. Here they'd actually need to kill their friends and family to be rid of a threat.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
FFS Goku just transform into SSJ4 instead of running around and hiding :punk :punk :punk

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
In b4 Goku pauses for a good 50 seconds because he was stumped... by a slow moving fan :ha :ha

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.