Goku vs Freeza

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
p123 said:
I don't think that works. I think AT messed up here. Here's how it should be once you remove the power levels.

1) Ridiculously low suppression incapable of defeating Ginyu Force.
2) A power substantially superior to Ginyu Force.
3) A power even better than that.
4) A power of quickly taking out the previous power.
5) Full Power

So as you can see, Goku vs Ginyu Round 2 should technically be fought at a level much higher than Round 1. Why? Goku says he will take out Ginyu quickly.

Unless you want to speculate that Ginyu is able to decipher that Goku wasn't going all out because the power he showed him wouldn't be capable of taking out their initial powers?

Make sense? This is some deep shit here man wtf haha
Yea, I think Goku definitely increased his power while fighting Ginyu, but should not be all that power up IMO. Ginyu estimated Goku's full power to be 85,000, so the power Goku displayed before should be considerably below 85,000. I would think Ginyu is expecting that Goku is hidding a considerably power up to fight Freeza.

p123

Elite
Exactly. Ginyu seems to suggest he's intelligent for becoming aware of this. Goku also implies that Ginyu is crafty. So I doubt it's the reason I suggested. What makes more sense is this...

Goku Full Power >> Goku Powered Up >> Goku Initial

Which is a numerical impossibility with AT's numbers, which means I'm going to completely discard them with this situation.

Another issue in the Freeza Saga I don't like is how tight the Cui-Zarbon numbers feel. There is just no room there.

Vegeta should be equals with Cui or perhaps a bit behind. Their interactions seem to give off that feeling imo.

Dodoria should be a full level above both of them and then Zarbon a fair bit above that. Vegeta of course a level above that.

I've discussed this with you before. I much prefer something like this...

Vegeta 27,000
Zarbon 24,000
Dodoria 22,000
Cui 18,000
Vegeta 17,000

I think that holds truer to the statements imo.

I haven't had time to put it together, but I'd have to say the Ginyu, Goku stuff would play out like this...

Goku ( Initial ) 100
~ Powered Up 125
~ Full Power 150

Ginyu ( Initial ) 100
~ Powered Up 125
~ Full Power 200

I would say those would have to be the minimum numbers. For Goku to be able to finish Ginyu ( Initial ) quickly, he'd have to be a good deal stronger. And then to have a substantial power up in his back pocket has to be quite large as well.

Zippy

Super Elite
Wasnt goku at a disadvantage even at the begining (against ginyu)

p123

Elite
Yes, I am trying to simplify, but I'd probably put a slight power advantage for Ginyu for both rounds. In the second round, Goku is faster or at least his flight speed is.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Vegeta being that close to Zarbon is ass.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Vegeta 27,000
Zarbon 24,000
Dodoria 22,000

This is a load of junk.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
When does Zarbon demonstrate that he is that close to Vegeta? He did not even make contact with him.

p123

Elite
I have Zarbon at 88% of Vegeta. How much further away would you like me to have him? He looks to be in that " just out of rivaling range " kind of level. Similar to Goku vs Cell. You think Zarbon should be even further away from Vegeta than that? How much further?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goku vs Cell was closer than Vegeta vs Zarbon, and Goku vs Cell still is still a big gap. Goku was outmatched in every way, but he still managed a few hits here and there. Zarbon managed nothing, and Vegeta was even smiling as he dealt with him. It should be more like a 1.17x gap.

p123

Elite
Goku managed to avoid one attack and perhaps land one kick, which I'm not sure even landed, gotta check the anime on that.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Why ? I think Zarbon being 88% of Vegeta is so perfect.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
So being 88% of your opponent means that you can't touch them? Then does that make a stomp gap 1.15x? That's way too tight.

Zippy

Super Elite
Zarbon can still be at 23k and everthing is alright, i never really thought too big of a dfference between zarbon and dodoria more that vegeta decided to take care of em both in different ways.
No trouble either way, zarbon may hav lasted longer due to whatever lead he has over dodoria, that and the fact vegeta didnt seem to go as ruthless on him. (Putting him in a hold and such when it came to zarbon it was mostly kicking around)

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
p123 said:
Goku managed to avoid one attack and perhaps land one kick, which I'm not sure even landed, gotta check the anime on that.
Why would you check the anime?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
ahill1 said:
Damn, Goku SSJ is way stronger than I thought, since this goes for his base power too.
Where do you usually have him?

I tend to end up with 450~500 mil or so.