Goku vs Freeza

p123

Elite
Yea that range seem absurdly high, but seems accurate.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
p123 said:
Ok, so Kyo, this is how I feel as of now... What's your thoughts?

Initial Freeza, this is the level he is using when he kills Dende, attacks Piccolo and Co. and this is the level he uses to dodge Vegeta's first attack. I like Vegeta just at the edge of rivaling range vs this level.

Then I have Freeza increasing his speed as he mentioned, it seems to be a dramatic speed advantage. Vegeta is maximum 75% of Freeza more like 60-66% here.

Then he kicks back Vegeta's blast, Freeza seems to be taking Vegeta's blast pretty seriously, I don't know if he adjusts his level here though...Effort wise, yes, there should be more effort.

Now when he is attacking Vegeta, he says he will start out gently. Does he go back to the level he initially had? Why would he? This is were it gets confusing.
Why's that initial power the same level he uses to dodge Vegeta's first attack?

I'd have to look at the section of the manga where he says he'll "start out gently." Didn't know about that.

p123

Elite
He seems to lazily go after Goku. Start out gently and so on.

He seems to be varying his effort, unless you think the power he embarrassed Vegeta with is the power Goku clowned. I'm not sure. It's personal preference as far as I can see.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Kyo said:
ahill1 said:
Damn, Goku SSJ is way stronger than I thought, since this goes for his base power too.
Where do you usually have him?

I tend to end up with 450~500 mil or so.
I'd say Goku base should be at least at 6,000,000. So Goku SSJ should be at least at 300,000,000. But Goku being as high as 9,000,000/450,000,000 seems about right to me.

p123

Elite
No the logical thing is that Freeza initially vs Goku is not using any where as much effort as Freeza does in the warm up against Goku.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
People really overcomplicate this for no reason saying Freeza used a different level each time he did something. Saying he powered up to kick the blast because he raised his eyebrows is crazy.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
People really overcomplicate this for no reason saying Freeza used a different level each time he did something. Saying he powered up to kick the blast because he raised his eyebrows is crazy.
Calm down, you are too angry