GreatSaiyaman123’s 2023 Power Level List

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I'm so confused with the current powers for Goten and Trunks. Perfectly they can be just as powerful as Post Rosat were or they could be more powerful than the PSSJB of the ToP.

I don’t think they’re any stronger than in the Boo Saga, or anywhere near even SSJG level, let alone SSJB.

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
I haven't seen the chapter yet but they are probably actually weaker. They are like Gohan more interested in other things than fighting and training.

SIAD

Elite
@GreatSaiyaman123
Have you not thought about the possibility that Gas > Elec > Maki > Oil from 40 years ago?

Notice the reactions of the Heata brothers when Bardock attacked them and Gas shielded them with a force field. In Chapter 73 they show that scene from Monite's memories.

Elec was the older brother, so at present he was older and his power increases were less than that of his other brothers in those 40 years and at some point, the 3 of them surpassed Elec. Apparently Frieza is almost Omniscient and knew that currently, Elec was the less powerful brother.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
@GreatSaiyaman123
Have you not thought about the possibility that Gas > Elec > Maki > Oil from 40 years ago?

Notice the reactions of the Heata brothers when Bardock attacked them and Gas shielded them with a force field. In Chapter 73 they show that scene from Monite's memories.

Elec was the older brother, so at present he was older and his power increases were less than that of his other brothers in those 40 years and at some point, the 3 of them surpassed Elec. Apparently Frieza is almost Omniscient and knew that currently, Elec was the less powerful brother.

I don’t know… Elec seems to be the one responsible for Gas’ training, so I don’t think his gains should be smaller. We don’t even know if Oil and Maki train either. I think it’s better to keep the status quo.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I haven't seen the chapter yet but they are probably actually weaker. They are like Gohan more interested in other things than fighting and training.
Unlike Gohan they were natural born MSSJs and attained their Boo arc strengths with little training though. I think they wouldn't be weaker at least, plus gag or not Fat Gotenks seems more fit than in the Boo saga between him actually flying and being able to maneuver around without going out of breath. If anything they are probably a bit stronger.

SIAD

Elite
If you have Vegeta SSJBE becoming 1.25x more powerful from fighting Granolah, all of his forms should be 1.25x more powerful. You should have Vegeta at the End of Arc Granolah with 750,000,000.

Remember that Gas Unleashed Instincts Under Control > Bardock (Power of Emotions) > Gas Unleashed Instincts is what is strongly suggested by Elec's words when he mentions that Gas only lost, due to failing to control his Unleashed Instincts form. Therefore:

Buff Zombie Gas > Zombie Gas > Old Gas > Gas Instincts Released Under Control > Gas Instincts Released > Gas (Most Powerful of Universe 7).

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
If you have Vegeta SSJBE becoming 1.25x more powerful from fighting Granolah, all of his forms should be 1.25x more powerful. You should have Vegeta at the End of Arc Granolah with 750,000,000.

Remember that Gas Unleashed Instincts Under Control > Bardock (Power of Emotions) > Gas Unleashed Instincts is what is strongly suggested by Elec's words when he mentions that Gas only lost, due to failing to control his Unleashed Instincts form. Therefore:

Buff Zombie Gas > Zombie Gas > Old Gas > Gas Instincts Released Under Control > Gas Instincts Released > Gas (Most Powerful of Universe 7).

We still don’t know if Ultra Ego makes base stronger or is the multiplier that gets stronger. Since Goku and Vegeta are equals in Super Hero, I’m going with the second option right now.

SIAD

Elite
We still don’t know if Ultra Ego makes base stronger or is the multiplier that gets stronger. Since Goku and Vegeta are equals in Super Hero, I’m going with the second option right now.
I totally agree, what I mean is that if Vegeta increased his power as a SSJBE by fighting Granolah, his lower forms should have been strengthened as well.

I also have the UI and Mega Instinct as separate forms from the lower forms. If Vegeta powers up him like Mega Instinct, he doesn't strengthen his lower forms.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
@SIAD I've just noticed something. In Chapter 82, Gas tells Goku that he used to be the weakest Heeter. We don't know how long ago this was, but it's possible Gas was the weakest Heeter when he fought Bardock.

SIAD

Elite
@SIAD I've just noticed something. In Chapter 82, Gas tells Goku that he used to be the weakest Heeter. We don't know how long ago this was, but it's possible Gas was the weakest Heeter when he fought Bardock.

I just read that part and it sounds like Gas was the underdog before he started training with Elec. However, at the time that Gas vs. Bardock faced off, Gas had already been training with Elec for some time.

Last edited:

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Why is Gohan still 400k after Namek?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Forgot to say, I’ve been working on one of them Google Docs since about the time I made this list. It’s up to the end of the Freeza Saga now and includes part 1, so that fills the gaps for the pre Androids stuff.

Here’s the list. It’s pretty fancy.

Why is Gohan still 400k after Namek?

Right, I forgot to change him. Is 600k right? He takes the lead instead of Vegeta, but they’d have been flattened without Piccolo.

@GreatSaiyaman123

Could you add the mighty Krillin and the Dinosaur from the Current Arc?

I will add them later. Kuririn is same as always, the T-Rex is probably somewhat above Base Trunks.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Would 600k really give them any hope against a powered up 2nd form Freeza?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Would 600k really give them any hope against a powered up 2nd form Freeza?

Do they look like they even have any hope? Not like they could run away, and Vegeta doesn’t sound any happy.

I think Pre Zenkai Gohan is firmly at 200k since Vegeta was banking on a rage boost, but he could be way higher post Zenkai. From the moment Freeza transformed they were looking for crumbs of hope, and this scene doesn’t look any different.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The powerup brought a smile to his face despite the situation being completely hopeless. 800k is more appropriate.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
That works. I remember that's what most people would have as well. Vegeta is still sweating bullets when he smiles, but it's not like 800k is going to be that good against a 1,000,000+ guy. Still worth a little fight at least, which 400-600k probably isn't.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You have to keep in mind that Freeza is probably 1.25 million at the time of Gohan's power up. Even if Vegeta was counting on rage, that's a massive gap to overcome at only 600k, and when the rage boost is only temporary.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I have Freeza just shy of 1.2 million, which is definitely too much for 400-600k Gohan. That's like, 2-3x gap. Even 800k might seem too far, keep in mind pre power up Freeza was barely scratched, but I think Vegeta was still hoping for some rage. It's not like he was jumping in happiness with Gohan's new power.

SIAD

Elite
Why do you have Old Gas > Granolah (Final Attack)?

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.