GreatSaiyaman123’s 2023 Power Level List

SIAD

Elite
Goku was already weakened, and buffing up didn’t bring him back to full power. You can see that when Moro easily beats him.

UI Sign Goku: 12
~ Tired: 8
~ Buffed up: 10
@GreatSaiyaman123
Your theory is interesting, anyway I think Moro just started fighting UI Sing Goku in earnest at the end of their match.

I think Vegeta SSJBE (Post Yadart) is more powerful than UI Sing Goku, it's a matter of seeing how Moro OG73-I fared against them 2.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
@GreatSaiyaman123
Your theory is interesting, anyway I think Moro just started fighting UI Sing Goku in earnest at the end of their match.

I think Vegeta SSJBE (Post Yadart) is more powerful than UI Sing Goku, it's a matter of seeing how Moro OG73-I fared against them 2.

Just look at Chapter 60. Goku and Moro are fighting evenly at the start, then we see Merus saying Goku's stamina will end first and it cuts back to Moro having the upperhand. The big problem is that UI Sign costs too much stamina. Beyond limits was just a failed attempt by Goku to regain his full power.

Moro allowed SSJBE Vegeta to attack him to see how strong he got, but Vegeta clearly didn't stand a chance before Spirit Fission started to work. He only surpassed Goku in the sense that he was going to beat the main villain this time.

SSJBE Vegeta was tanked and one shot by 73 Moro. UI Sign Goku never fights him, but SSJB Goku manages to blow his arm with a Kamehameha.

SIAD

Elite
Just look at Chapter 60. Goku and Moro are fighting evenly at the start, then we see Merus saying Goku's stamina will end first and it cuts back to Moro having the upperhand. The big problem is that UI Sign costs too much stamina. Beyond limits was just a failed attempt by Goku to regain his full power.

Moro allowed SSJBE Vegeta to attack him to see how strong he got, but Vegeta clearly didn't stand a chance before Spirit Fission started to work. He only surpassed Goku in the sense that he was going to beat the main villain this time.

SSJBE Vegeta was tanked and one shot by 73 Moro. UI Sign Goku never fights him, but SSJB Goku manages to blow his arm with a Kamehameha.
Moro in Chapter 60 told Goku that he had worried about the power he hoped Goku could have, then he made fun of that power.

In Chapter 63, a recently recovered Goku transformed into UI Sing and receiving a single hit from Moro (OG73-I), caused him to lose that state. While in Chapter 62, Vegeta SSJBE lost SSJBE status, after receiving 4 hits from Moro (OG73-I).

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Moro in Chapter 60 told Goku that he had worried about the power he hoped Goku could have, then he made fun of that power.

In Chapter 63, a recently recovered Goku transformed into UI Sing and receiving a single hit from Moro (OG73-I), caused him to lose that state. While in Chapter 62, Vegeta SSJBE lost SSJBE status, after receiving 4 hits from Moro (OG73-I).

This is after Merus mentioned the stamina issue. Moro was afraid Goku could be stronger than him, but Goku is only his equal and was already starting to get tired.

But when Vegeta was finished, he was KO'd and could not get back up. Goku could get back and was ready to fight more.

SIAD

Elite
This is after Merus mentioned the stamina issue. Moro was afraid Goku could be stronger than him, but Goku is only his equal and was already starting to get tired.

But when Vegeta was finished, he was KO'd and could not get back up. Goku could get back and was ready to fight more.
But Vegeta SSJBE was still able to fight after taking 3 hits.

It would be strange for Goku to talk about how he wants to surpass Vegeta in the future, when the former is already superior to the latter.

Beyond the fact that Vegeta was managing to defeat Moro, something that Goku had not achieved, Goku's statement would still be strange, since if UI Sing Goku was superior to Vegeta SSJBE, Goku would have defeated him in combat, since the Vegeta's technique consists of splitting fusions and removing energies that were stolen. Clearly that technique wouldn't have worked against UI Sing Goku.

UI Sing Goku may have a stamina handicap, however, his speed and reflex advantages mean the loss of stamina.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
But Vegeta SSJBE was still able to fight after taking 3 hits.

It would be strange for Goku to talk about how he wants to surpass Vegeta in the future, when the former is already superior to the latter.

Beyond the fact that Vegeta was managing to defeat Moro, something that Goku had not achieved, Goku's statement would still be strange, since if UI Sing Goku was superior to Vegeta SSJBE, Goku would have defeated him in combat, since the Vegeta's technique consists of splitting fusions and removing energies that were stolen. Clearly that technique wouldn't have worked against UI Sing Goku.

UI Sing Goku may have a stamina handicap, however, his speed and reflex advantages mean the loss of stamina.

Actually if you look at the end of chapter 61, Vegeta reverted back to base after 73 Moro hit him for the first time. So he didn’t do any better than UI Sign Goku.

1688236429820.jpeg

Goku said Vegeta “surpassed” him because he was defeating the main villain. Goku wants to train so he can defeat the next villain.

If Vegeta were truly stronger, he wouldn’t need Spirit Fission to fight Moro. Vegeta was getting beaten before Spirit Fission started, Goku could at least put up a good fight and make Moro bleed. Vegeta was only hitting Moro because Moro let him.

SIAD

Elite
Actually if you look at the end of chapter 61, Vegeta reverted back to base after 73 Moro hit him for the first time. So he didn’t do any better than UI Sign Goku.

View attachment 2383

Goku said Vegeta “surpassed” him because he was defeating the main villain. Goku wants to train so he can defeat the next villain.

If Vegeta were truly stronger, he wouldn’t need Spirit Fission to fight Moro. Vegeta was getting beaten before Spirit Fission started, Goku could at least put up a good fight and make Moro bleed. Vegeta was only hitting Moro because Moro let him.
The difference is that that SSJBE Vegeta had already taken a few hits from Moro before Spirit Fission started to take effect. Also later in Chapter 62, Vegeta SSJBE did much better than in the end of Chapter 61.

The truth is that I still think that Moro didn't fight seriously against UI Sing Goku, until the latter began to lose resistance, while the first there began to fight seriously.

Although Vegeta would have been the one to defeat the main villain, it seems strange to me that Goku talks about "overcoming" Vegeta, when he is not only stronger than him, but could also defeat him in combat.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
The difference is that that SSJBE Vegeta had already taken a few hits from Moro before Spirit Fission started to take effect. Also later in Chapter 62, Vegeta SSJBE did much better than in the end of Chapter 61.

The truth is that I still think that Moro didn't fight seriously against UI Sing Goku, until the latter began to lose resistance, while the first there began to fight seriously.

Although Vegeta would have been the one to defeat the main villain, it seems strange to me that Goku talks about "overcoming" Vegeta, when he is not only stronger than him, but could also defeat him in combat.

I think if the writers really wanted to say Vegeta > Goku, they wouldn't have Goku standing a chance against Moro while the best Vegeta can do is not get one shot when Moro is toying with him. When Goku starts to lose, they instantly say it's because of Goku's stamina, not because Moro was toying.

SIAD

Elite
UI Sing Goku matching Moro and once UI Sing Goku starts to lose stamina and Moro humiliates him so easily, it reminds me a little of the fight between Vegeta SSJ (Pre Rosat) vs Android #18.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
@SIAD I have added Super Hero characters up to the latest chapter, and changed some things from the Cell Games and after that.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.