How would Beerus compare to GT via Power-Scaling?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Tosh said:
Omega Shenron only has one supporting quote to say that he is so and so powerful, whereas Beerus has half a dozen statements that say the exact same thing, but there is a difference between the two:

a) Omega Shenron was only inferred to be capable of destroying the Universe.
b) Beerus has been stated to be able of detroying the Universe and the dimensions outside of the Universe, which includes Otherworld and The World Of The Kais.

Aside from the two statements, which obviously places Beerus above Omega Shenron, Beerus is actually shown to be capable of shaking the entire Universe and the dimensions outside of the Universe, which places him above Omega Shenron by default.

This should be a plain example as to why power-scaling on it's own is not a reliable source for scaling the power of specific fighters, it can be contradictory to the evidence that we do have and is not a fact on it's own, it's fallible.
Great post!

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
I will put this in another perspective:

2hcnxhe.png

The difference between Omega Shenron and Beerus is tremendous

Tapion

High Class Warrior
So tremendous that Beerus don't get even past Super 17 arc, so i agree that Omega is tremendously stronger.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Powerscaling = Omega
Statements = Omega
Who the Kaioshins Fear more = Omega
Feats = Omega since he was capable of destroying the universe in a simulation, which is more than Beerus did up until now.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Did you watch Super?

WTF? Kaioshins feared Omega than Beerus? LOL!

Statements and feats = Beerus

Gvw8jyn.png

xz1cxeL.png

2lTJfiU.png

KtglJ5H.png

5QXh0qb.png

rsGq0Jq.png

D320GNR.png

70tnyQP.png

VaTKIjf.png

CDjuERS.png

W7eZNWU.png

c2yKOk9.png

bMyOLg8.png

Conclusion

Beerus >>>>>> Omega

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Tapion is correct though.

Super Beerus >>> BoG Beerus.

Battle of Gods >>> Super.

Therefore:
Omega >>>>>> BoG Beerus.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Did you ever watch GT? The Kaioshins were sweating badly just by thinking about Omega. This is Kibitoshin's reaction after discovering about the power of the Negative Karma Ball
Kibito Kai: "T-that's terrible! We have to hurry and get out of here, NOW!

It is stated in the GT Perfect Files that the purpose of the Shadow Dragons is to destroy the entire universe.
It is stated by Toei Animation that Black Smoke Shenron, whose power is the same as Omega's, can destroy the universe.
Omega is capable of destroying the universe in a few seconds at most via simulation
Powerscaling says that Beerus wouldn't even get past Super 17

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I watched GT and its bullshit. Kaioshins were sweating so what? The kaioshin feared Beerus and Shenron himself feared Beerus so this argument doesn't work. Kibito Kai thought they could survive while in Super he was hopeless.

TMdnDVa.png

p6b29nB.png

RPu3eDy.png

ReaIWzJ.png

mbJ65aL.png

53GHdLF.png

Xo9eR4A.png

All villains were stated can destroy the universe but none of them can do it by single or five blast to do it. Goku Vs Beerus shook the universe something that Omega can't do lol!

Powerscalling, feats, statements shows Beerus > Omega Shenron anytime.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Arguing that the Kais were more afraid of Omega Shenron is an incredibly weak and stupid argument. It's obvious he cannot think of anything and he is essentially grasping at straws by this point.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Fearless Saiyajin, Normal Shenron was killed by Piccolo Daimao. The Shenron that i'm talking about is the pure-evil Shenron, Black Smoke Shenron, whose power is obviously bigger than Normal Shenron's.

And Omega was feared by the Kaioshins, that's just a point. You say that Omega is not universal so by feats he is lower, but i proved that he is also universal so he is at least comparable to Beerus by default and this is only statements. Omega is officially universal level.

"Beerus has better feats so he is stronger"
SSj4 Goku considered Omega very strong just because he destroyed a city. Does that mean that SSj4 Goku is weaker than Piccolo Daimao, who is capable of destroying a city? Feats are inconsistent in GT, if they were consistent..

Statements = Omega is at least comparable to Beerus.
Feats = Beerus.
Powerscaling = lol Omega one-shots.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Statements = Omega is about Universal, Beerus is above Universal.

Conclusion: Omega is not comparable to Beerus.

Feats = Beerus, on a whole nother level.

Power-scaling = Debunked by feats.

Conclusion: Beerus slaughters.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I'm ain't talking about Shenron's power, i'm talking about how he feared Beerus and broke his character.

Omega can destroy universe but he can't do it instantly like Beerus who is able to destroy every worlds in existence of U7 like @Tosh posted yesterday.

Powercalling = Beerus no doubt.

To destroy the universe for 2-3 blast, you need to be above SS4 Gogeta to do it and that's exactly how strong Beerus is.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Tosh said:
Statements = Omega is about Universal, Beerus is above Universal.

Conclusion: Omega is not comparable to Beerus.

Feats = Beerus, on a whole nother level.

Power-scaling = Debunked by feats.

Conclusion: Beerus slaughters.

Statements = Beerus stated to be able to destroy the universe. The combined might of the battle between Beerus and Champa can destroy 2 Universes.
Conclusion = Omega alone is comparable to Beerus, and Beerus alone is comparable to Omega.

Feats = Beerus was able to shake the Other World when powering up. Omega never powered up so you can't say that he could not do the same thing because that is assumption. But Beerus takes the feats section i admit.

Power-scaling = Omega one-shots Beerus without even trying.

"To destroy the universe in 3 blows you need to be above SSj4 Gogeta"

Completely baseless assumption.

I'm ain't talking about Shenron's power, i'm talking about how he feared Beerus and broke his character.

If we go by this logic, then Broly is about as strong as Beerus because Vegeta broke his "arrogant, prideful" character when he faced both Broly and Beerus.

Omega can destroy universe but he can't do it instantly like Beerus who is able to destroy every worlds in existence of U7 like @User avatar Tosh posted yesterday.

Beerus would need a few seconds to destroy the universe completely, just like Omega needed only a few seconds to expand the power of the Negative Karma Ball and destroy the universe completely.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
HUEBR_Tapion said:
Power-scaling = Omega one-shots Beerus without even trying.

"To destroy the universe in 3 blows you need to be above SSj4 Gogeta"

Completely baseless assumption.

If we go by this logic, then Broly is about as strong as Beerus because Vegeta broke his "arrogant, prideful" character when he faced both Broly and Beerus.

Omega can destroy universe but he can't do it instantly like Beerus who is able to destroy every worlds in existence of U7 like @User avatar Tosh posted yesterday.

Beerus would need a few seconds to destroy the universe completely, just like Omega needed only a few seconds to expand the power of the Negative Karma Ball and destroy the universe completely.
Vegeta has broke his character few times unlike Shenron so comparing Broly to Beerus is laughable.

Beerus need a few seconds to destroy all the existence U6 such as the heavens, kaioshins realm which Omega can't do.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Omega's chain reaction universe busting takes way, way less energy than real universe busting