Hypothetical Buu Saga Fight

Buutenks or Beast Gohan (Buu Saga)?

• Buutenks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
You're not aware of the well known God level Goku being struck down by a laser because he was off guard?
Regular Base Goku that was no meant to fight was the one who got defeated by a laser, not God Goku.
Freeza couldn't one shot Vegeta? You use the term "clearly" loosely even though it's not clear at all but rather the opposite. If A could casually dominate B with a smile on his face the whole time, then he could one shot. You do know that a 9% difference is one shot capability in Dragon Ball right? And we know Buutenks is weeellllll over 9% (1.09×) stronger than Ultimate Gohan.
It is not the case, Freeza couldn't oneshot Kkx10 Goku with a wider gap that he had over Vegeta using half of his power, Piccolo was half of 17 power yet he got two shotted, Vegeta got three shotted by PC, so no, Gotenks Buu would never be able to oneshot Gohan even if he tries.
Yeah we do, Goku × Vegeta would be well beyond a SSJ3 increase, that's the whole point of fusing. To well surpass the previous limitations. Only thing we don't have is if Base Vegetto would be stronger than Buuhan since he just turned Super Saiyan.
If it was Goku x Vegeta that would apply to both Fusions, but we know that Gotenks isn't certainly millions of times stronger than Goten or Trunks individually.

The fusion principles just require Base Gotenks > SSJ kids and Base Vegetto > SSJ3 Goku, nothing else is needed, then it's up to you to decide what makes sense the most.
What? Do you think every fight in Dragon Ball have to contain the same principles and logic? Super Buu is a completely different fighter than Vegeta. Super Buu wasn't even taking his fight against SSJ Gotenks seriously, so you wouldn't know that. That's some of the most headcanon shit I've ever heard. Did you ever hear of no effort fighting? Dude you're literally just coming up with any shit you could think of at this point.
I'm not talking about Vegeta, but PC dominating Super Vegeta. Do we know that? What does assure us Cell was taking Vegeta seriously if he was mocking him all of time and mocked his most powerful technique?

Please, stop with the random accusations >_<

You're better than a neanderthal. So please stop.
Yet Rival Boost is what's literally said, there's no Rival Boost between the Supreme Kais because they aren't rivals with each other, it's that simple. And what about Zamasu?
And how do we quantify it anyways? So, it's exclusive for either Goku or Vegeta? How does Old Kaioshin even know about Vegeta and his relationship with Goku if he has just recently view him?

The whole rivalry boost premise does have many holes on it.

Manga Zamasu being weak proves that Potara Fusion isn't a x b neccesarily.

Hitrule

Regular Base Goku that was no meant to fight was the one who got defeated by a laser, not God Goku.

It is not the case, Freeza couldn't oneshot Kkx10 Goku with a wider gap that he had over Vegeta using half of his power, Piccolo was half of 17 power yet he got two shotted, Vegeta got three shotted by PC, so no, Gotenks Buu would never be able to oneshot Gohan even if he tries.

If it was Goku x Vegeta that would apply to both Fusions, but we know that Gotenks isn't certainly millions of times stronger than Goten or Trunks individually.

The fusion principles just require Base Gotenks > SSJ kids and Base Vegetto > SSJ3 Goku, nothing else is needed, then it's up to you to decide what makes sense the most.

I'm not talking about Vegeta, but PC dominating Super Vegeta. Do we know that? What does assure us Cell was taking Vegeta seriously if he was mocking him all of time and mocked his most powerful technique?

Please, stop with the random accusations >_<

You're better than a neanderthal. So please stop.

And how do we quantify it anyways? So, it's exclusive for either Goku or Vegeta? How does Old Kaioshin even know about Vegeta and his relationship with Goku if he has just recently view him?

The whole rivalry boost premise does have many holes on it.

Manga Zamasu being weak proves that Potara Fusion isn't a x b neccesarily.
I think you're playing dumb at this point.

Ask yourself if Freeza was trying to one shot Kaioken ×10 Goku. You're taking things too literal along with playing ignorant, what's the end goal here? You should know that I'm talking about one shotting meaning that Person A is deliberately/purposefully trying to kill Person B (ie. Vegeta Vs Dodoria). Use your brain and try to look at it from different angles.

Why isn't Gotenks certainly millions of times stronger than either of the SSJ Boys?

I have a hard time grasping what you're asking regarding PC and Vegeta.

The "accusations" more meaningful, less random.

We don't have to quantify it, we just know it's there based on pre judgement and later statements regarding Vegetto's power. How about you open the Manga and see how Elder Kai knows about Vegeta and Goku let alone the Saiyans. Don't ask me that, it's right there in the Manga.

Many holes like what?

Manga Merged Zamasu isn't weak though, from what I remember, he was beating down Goku and Vegeta, are we reading the same series here? Gotta stop making it seem like A×B has to be this ridiculous (and you know exactly what I mean) power up.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Ask yourself if Freeza was trying to one shot Kaioken ×10 Goku. You're taking things too literal along with playing ignorant, what's the end goal here? You should know that I'm talking about one shotting meaning that Person A is deliberately/purposefully trying to kill Person B (ie. Vegeta Vs Dodoria). Use your brain and try to look at it from different angles.
Doesn't mean he could oneshot him without the purpose of doing so. We have seen in many occasions in which characters that are far too strong doesn't intend to oneshot the others but to test their strength yet they end one-shotting their opponents like Semi Cell vs 16. So that point is moot.
Why isn't Gotenks certainly millions of times stronger than either of the SSJ Boys?
Base Gotenks being weaker than Fat Buu and SSJ Kid Trunks being able to send Buu flying shows that there is no million of times drugged gap in either point we're talking about.
I have a hard time grasping what you're asking regarding PC and Vegeta.
Your point is that Buu wasn't trying with SSJ Gotenks, ain't it? Do we know if Cell was actually trying with Super Vegeta? Because he is showing a greater dominance over Vegeta than what Buu did with Gotenks, going by that tangent, of course (which is your premise itself).
The "accusations" more meaningful, less random.
No, you got contagiated by other asshole (Kenshi) stupidity and get convinced that he is telling you the truth, because you are a neanderthal like him and unable to think by yourself.
We don't have to quantify it, we just know it's there based on pre judgement and later statements regarding Vegetto's power. How about you open the Manga and see how Elder Kai knows about Vegeta and Goku let alone the Saiyans. Don't ask me that, it's right there in the Manga.
Old Kaioshin comes to the story when Vegeta was dead, so, no, there's no way he could know about him before of that. Yes, he knows about Goku because Goku was the one who invaded the Kaioshin planet, your point?
Many holes like what?
The ones I told you.
Manga Merged Zamasu isn't weak though, from what I remember, he was beating down Goku and Vegeta, are we reading the same series here? Gotta stop making it seem like A×B has to be this ridiculous (and you know exactly what I mean) power up.
So? Those Goku and Vegeta didn't have Perfected SSB yet. Unlike you, I'm not on drugs.

Hitrule

Doesn't mean he could oneshot him without the purpose of doing so. We have seen in many occasions in which characters that are far too strong doesn't intend to oneshot the others but to test their strength yet they end one-shotting their opponents like Semi Cell vs 16. So that point is moot.

Base Gotenks being weaker than Fat Buu and SSJ Kid Trunks being able to send Buu flying shows that there is no million of times drugged gap in either point we're talking about.

Your point is that Buu wasn't trying with SSJ Gotenks, ain't it? Do we know if Cell was actually trying with Super Vegeta? Because he is showing a greater dominance over Vegeta than what Buu did with Gotenks, going by that tangent, of course (which is your premise itself).

No, you got contagiated by other asshole (Kenshi) stupidity and get convinced that he is telling you the truth, because you are a neanderthal like him and unable to think by yourself.

Old Kaioshin comes to the story when Vegeta was dead, so, no, there's no way he could know about him before of that. Yes, he knows about Goku because Goku was the one who invaded the Kaioshin planet, your point?

The ones I told you.

So? Those Goku and Vegeta didn't have Perfected SSB yet. Unlike you, I'm not on drugs.
I already covered that point which you completely ignored.

If we both watched the same fight then we both would know Cell was toying with Vegeta. Cell and Buu are 2 different fighters, why are you insinuating that because a battle is based on ONE principle, the outcome must carry the same agenda?

No I didn't, if anything I actually ignored what he said about you and just carried on to what I was already doing, your assumption is all wrong.

Yet he somehow knows that they're rivals and some of the most powerful people in the Universe.

That didn't explain nor prove anything.

I know, which proves my point and doesn't debunk A×B. The SIGN language and useless unnecessary Ad Hominems has got to stop 👎, stay on topic now.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
I already covered that point which you completely ignored.

If we both watched the same fight then we both would know Cell was toying with Vegeta. Cell and Buu are 2 different fighters, why are you insinuating that because a battle is based on ONE principle, the outcome must carry the same agenda?

No I didn't, if anything I actually ignored what he said about you and just carried on to what I was already doing, your assumption is all wrong.

Yet he somehow knows that they're rivals and some of the most powerful people in the Universe.

That didn't explain nor prove anything.

I know, which proves my point and doesn't debunk A×B. The SIGN language and useless unnecessary Ad Hominems has got to stop 👎, stay on topic now.
Didn't I tell you? If you behave like a human, I'll treat you like such (which you hadn't done or had a hard time trying to do), if you behave like an animal, I'll treat you like such which is what you've been doing the whole time. You don't like? Either ignore the message, stop discussing with me or BEHAVE LIKE A HUMAN and I'll keep a civilized discussion with you.

In regards to your arguments, no, a oneshot difference is when a character is able to overpower another in just one punch, kick or blast, like Semi Cell vs 16 who wasn't trying to do so or in the most extreme case Perfect Cell vs Krillin. Facial expressions doesn't mean anything as sometimes we got to see characters smiling in a difficult fight and/or showing seriousness when the gap is wide like 17 vs Tenshinhan, that has nothing to do with anything.

Cell was toying with Vegeta? Yes, he was abundantly suppressed, but nothing indicates he wasn't using his full effort against Vegeta, it could be the case, it could be not, those are needless complications to add as there aren't clear statements regarding such like Goku vs Freeza in which we know by Piccolo that none of them was fighting seriously. If you agree that Cell was toying with Vegeta and Buu was doing so with Gotenks, then you're proving my point about Cell's gap over Vegeta being wider than Buu vs Gotenks, yet being nowhere near close of a 8x gap (which SSJ3 is actually more than 8x SSJ as SSJ2 is over 2x SSJ).

Lying would not do you any favour on this and if you are saying that you do so for yourself, then you are giving me the right to disrespect you as an higher rate, as you are an animal by nature and not because other convice you to do so.

That's another false claim as he also know about Gohan, yet he said 2 of the 3 masters in the world, despite of Gotenks > Goku/Vegeta. You can repeat the rivalry boost as a broken record and wouldn't make it real. Rivalry boost doesn't apply to Kaioshins, much less to mortals.

Perfected SSB is just regular SSB without stamina issues, Goku by himself could rival a Potara fusion like Merged Zamasu, even though, he doesn't increase his power that much than with the Potara and Base Potara fusion is above his own power, same goes for Metamoran Fusion as Base Gogeta is ahead of SSB Goku as shown in DBS: Broly and Potara bringing a higher increase than Metamoru. So Merged Zamasu being Goku Black x Zamasu doesn't work.

Hitrule

Didn't I tell you? If you behave like a human, I'll treat you like such (which you hadn't done or had a hard time trying to do), if you behave like an animal, I'll treat you like such which is what you've been doing the whole time. You don't like? Either ignore the message, stop discussing with me or BEHAVE LIKE A HUMAN and I'll keep a civilized discussion with you.

In regards to your arguments, no, a oneshot difference is when a character is able to overpower another in just one punch, kick or blast, like Semi Cell vs 16 who wasn't trying to do so or in the most extreme case Perfect Cell vs Krillin. Facial expressions doesn't mean anything as sometimes we got to see characters smiling in a difficult fight and/or showing seriousness when the gap is wide like 17 vs Tenshinhan, that has nothing to do with anything.

Cell was toying with Vegeta? Yes, he was abundantly suppressed, but nothing indicates he wasn't using his full effort against Vegeta, it could be the case, it could be not, those are needless complications to add as there aren't clear statements regarding such like Goku vs Freeza in which we know by Piccolo that none of them was fighting seriously. If you agree that Cell was toying with Vegeta and Buu was doing so with Gotenks, then you're proving my point about Cell's gap over Vegeta being wider than Buu vs Gotenks, yet being nowhere near close of a 8x gap (which SSJ3 is actually more than 8x SSJ as SSJ2 is over 2x SSJ).

Lying would not do you any favour on this and if you are saying that you do so for yourself, then you are giving me the right to disrespect you as an higher rate, as you are an animal by nature and not because other convice you to do so.

That's another false claim as he also know about Gohan, yet he said 2 of the 3 masters in the world, despite of Gotenks > Goku/Vegeta. You can repeat the rivalry boost as a broken record and wouldn't make it real. Rivalry boost doesn't apply to Kaioshins, much less to mortals.

Perfected SSB is just regular SSB without stamina issues, Goku by himself could rival a Potara fusion like Merged Zamasu, even though, he doesn't increase his power that much than with the Potara and Base Potara fusion is above his own power, same goes for Metamoran Fusion as Base Gogeta is ahead of SSB Goku as shown in DBS: Broly and Potara bringing a higher increase than Metamoru. So Merged Zamasu being Goku Black x Zamasu doesn't work.
More Slippery Slope + Ad Hominem fallacies. I don't know you like that so let me tell you this right now for future reference: I don't argue nor do I condone arguing nor am I gonna play these childish games of you trying to start a purposeless argument for the sake of boosting your ego, especially if it's off topic. I'm much more level headed than that, it most likely and/or might've worked on majority of these other folks here, but it's damn sure isn't gonna work on me, idk if these are shit tests or not but I see right through them, you've failed miserably so cut it out, not interested in these shenanigans, do you understand me Natasha?

Vegeta Vs Dodoria doesn't exist.

Super Vegetto was also toying with Buuhan, I'm not gonna keep continuing this until you show concrete proof of this magical decreasing Super Saiyan theory with Fusion.

Does the concept of Proof let alone evidence not exist in your subconscious? Prove I'm lying. As a matter of fact, we can finish this in Voice Chat because otherwise this is going to take forever.

You're literally repeating what I say yet trying to give it off as your own argument. Yet it's supported in guides as well as said by Elder Kai himself, is this the denial stage?

Correct and it's also superior (this is Grade 1 Vs Grade 4 all over again), I can tell you've never scaled the Manga. Did you also forget that Goku also overpowered Merged Zamasu in the Anime? No need to tell me how strong Base Potara is when I already know so (which again is in my favor since Potara = A×B). If you don't know how Multiplication works, drop the pride and just say so...

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
@Hitrule

The best solution would be stop talking with me, because if you were to talk as a person with me, I could just put you to test because these kind of people eventually shows their true colors and makes me believe I was always in a mistake trying to talk properly with them. Having say that, I'm not under obligation of talking to you as a person neither you are of continue talking with me.

Or what? Does blood went all over your head? Do you believe you're Hit yourself? Does too much internet affect your brain? That you would stop time? Or would use a lethal blow? XDDD

Lack of courage is the explanation why that happened:

What is the key to winning in battle?

In battle, the most important thing is the size of your ki, and your control over it. Ki as a concept of course includes such spiritual powers as energy [genki], courage [yūki], and right-mindedness [shōki]11. No matter how much you train, there are limits to physical strength, and the only way to overcome that is through ki. I think Goku was able to approach the mightiest warriors in the universe through strengthening his ki.

What does Super Vegetto toying with Buu has anything to do? Yeah, he didn't kill him immediately, because he wanted to save the others but in many occasions he showed visible effort against him.

So? You already quantify the rivalry and magical boost of the Potara? Proving it's importance? Even though it's metaphorical rather than literal.

With Vegetto the excuse it is due to the magical boost, but with Gogeta? He is above a regular SSB and would've moped the floor with Zamasu too in his base form based on DBSB. Does he also have some magical boost?

Grade 4 isn't superior in any shape than Grade 1, it's the same form without stamina issues and never noted to be a power up. Goku and Gohan just became strong enough in their regular SSJ forms, but those two states are norhing appart.

Goku vs MZ can either be a PIS or we can justify it with Zamasu not trying that much against Goku like he did with Trunks & Vegeta, but if taking that into account it would prove my point even more as Goku Black was actually ahead of two SSBs yet even fused with Zamasu got stomped by a KKx10 Goku (at most), which is another hint that Potara can't be A x B).

Last edited:

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
They can't be anywhere close to Gohan since this chain is relevant.

Base Saiyans > Kaioshin > Piccolo > Base Boys
Kaioshin's placement is very strange. He can be from barely ahead of Freeza to somewhat relevant to SSJ Gohan.

Regardless, Base Gohan doesn't need to be that many steps ahead of Piccolo. And the kids barely increased their power with the Rosat.

Hitrule

@Hitrule

The best solution would be stop talking with me, because if you were to talk as a person with me, I could just put you to test because these kind of people eventually shows their true colors and makes me believe I was always in a mistake trying to talk properly with them. Having say that, I'm not under obligation of talking to you as a person neither you are of continue talking with me.

Or what? Does blood went all over your head? Do you believe you're Hit yourself? Does too much internet affect your brain? That you would stop time? Or would use a lethal blow? XDDD

Lack of courage is the explanation why that happened:

What is the key to winning in battle?

In battle, the most important thing is the size of your ki, and your control over it. Ki as a concept of course includes such spiritual powers as energy [genki], courage [yūki], and right-mindedness [shōki]11. No matter how much you train, there are limits to physical strength, and the only way to overcome that is through ki. I think Goku was able to approach the mightiest warriors in the universe through strengthening his ki.

What does Super Vegetto toying with Buu has anything to do? Yeah, he didn't kill him immediately, because he wanted to save the others but in many occasions he showed visible effort against him.

So? You already quantify the rivalry and magical boost of the Potara? Proving it's importance? Even though it's metaphorical rather than literal.

With Vegetto the excuse it is due to the magical boost, but with Gogeta? He is above a regular SSB and would've moped the floor with Zamasu too in his base form based on DBSB. Does he also have some magical boost?

Grade 4 isn't superior in any shape than Grade 1, it's the same form without stamina issues and never noted to be a power up. Goku and Gohan just became strong enough in their regular SSJ forms, but those two states are norhing appart.

Goku vs MZ can either be a PIS or we can justify it with Zamasu not trying that much against Goku like he did with Trunks & Vegeta, but if taking that into account it would prove my point even more as Goku Black was actually ahead of two SSBs yet even fused with Zamasu got stomped by a KKx10 Goku (at most), which is another hint that Potara can't be A x B).
So it looks like I was right with the tactics you're using, that's good to know.

Another Strawman and Gish Galloping, you're committing fallacy after fallacy, how old are you exactly? Because boy you're immature as hell.

I already know of this interview.

Yet can't for the life of it prove that it's metaphorical, just endless claims with no evidence let alone proof to support it.

It's good to know that you're constantly exposing yourself for the lack of Multiplication knowledge, I'll cut you some slack, Math probably was never in your criteria because geez this is pathetic. And no nothing shows Metamoran provides extra boosts like Potara to answer your sarcastic question.

Ooh boy, you're definitely a beginner scaler, you've sir got a loootttt to learn about this topic (G4 Vs G1) at hand. Confidence is one thing yes, but it's not a good look when you try to make yourself look so smart when you've got no idea what you're talking about.

It definitely is PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity) which is DBS in a nutshell, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen, in these situations we blame the writers rather than the presentation itself, oh, it also doesn't prove your point at all but rather goes against it 100% 😉. And of course, another shot at you trying to talk about things you are all wrong about. You never actually scaled Super have you? No.

Side note: Couldn't help but notice you've UI level dodged my VC request? O.O

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
@Hitrule
Whenever someone asks my age makes me annoyed and want to insult them, but in this case, I will not insult you, but neither respond your stupid question.

There is no rivalry between Kaioshins, as simple as that, Old Kaioshin saying thst is meant to be metaphorical rather than literal, if there exist anything that could tell us that Kaioshins held rivalry between each other that'd help your point, if not is moot. Even if it exists (it doesn't) how do you quantify it? What importance does it hold?

So, yes without Metamoran having that magical boost still comes on top of a fusion between Goku Black and Zamasu despite of them being far ahead of Base Goku & Vegeta which proves the nonsensical A x B wrong and on top of Metamoran being inferior in multiplier to Potara.

When Trunks question whether when Goku & Gohan fight they'll become stronger as SSJ, Vegeta shut him down proving how unexpert he is on the topic telling him that if he get's used to the form, when he increases his ki, the strain on his body wouldn't be too heavy, so no, no power up noted.
8cd950e20bfb_8.jpg

No, DBS is not completely PIS some things are justifiable other ones not, but in this Goku Black Arc, Toei messed up a lot with power scalling. Base Goku vs Ikari Broly also did happen yet he's nowhere near SSJG Vegeta as well as Goku Black & Zamasu being blinded by grenades, in this instances, we have to keep skeptism because it's clear that using that from a regular perspective is quite unacceptable, common sense would tell you that. If you don't lack of it. ;)

Hitrule

@Hitrule
Whenever someone asks my age makes me annoyed and want to insult them, but in this case, I will not insult you, but neither respond your stupid question.

There is no rivalry between Kaioshins, as simple as that, Old Kaioshin saying thst is meant to be metaphorical rather than literal, if there exist anything that could tell us that Kaioshins held rivalry between each other that'd help your point, if not is moot. Even if it exists (it doesn't) how do you quantify it? What importance does it hold?

So, yes without Metamoran having that magical boost still comes on top of a fusion between Goku Black and Zamasu despite of them being far ahead of Base Goku & Vegeta which proves the nonsensical A x B wrong and on top of Metamoran being inferior in multiplier to Potara.

When Trunks question whether when Goku & Gohan fight they'll become stronger as SSJ, Vegeta shut him down proving how unexpert he is on the topic telling him that if he get's used to the form, when he increases his ki, the strain on his body wouldn't be too heavy, so no, no power up noted.

No, DBS is not completely PIS some things are justifiable other ones not, but in this Goku Black Arc, Toei messed up a lot with power scalling. Base Goku vs Ikari Broly also did happen yet he's nowhere near SSJG Vegeta as well as Goku Black & Zamasu being blinded by grenades, in this instances, we have to keep skeptism because it's clear that using that from a regular perspective is quite unacceptable, common sense would tell you that. If you don't lack of it. ;)
Lmao, yeah I can tell you're young and not fully mature yet, so thanks for ANSWERING my question anyway, I'll cut the slack lol.

I never said there's rivalry between the Kaioshins. And you still ain't prove it's metaphorical, just a bold claim yet again. How do I quantity it and why is it important? To know how strong such and such really are, it's as plain and simple as that.

Gogeta fought Merged Zamasu? Or did I misinterpret that comparison? Anyways you yet again, yet again, prove that you don't know how to power scale, never scaled the Future Trunks Arc, and can't do simple math. Otherwise you'd KNOW how Goku and Vegeta overcame MZ, oh, and of course them getting that extra boost being Rivalry 😆. And yes I know Potara > Metamoran.

Nuh uh, we not finna do that, we can in VC though which you're keep ducking but I gotta ask: Is cherry picking context your thing?

Toei messed up with the Power Scaling yes, you literally just proved my fucking point of the Goku Black Arc having PIS, just told on yourself type shit. I'm not gonna keep this up with you, either you Voice Chat me civilly (if that's even a word) or you Concede while I Accept, which one is it going to be?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
@Hitrule

No, I'll not accept the VoiceChat, no matter how hard you insist to me on doing so.

Then, if those are artefacts created by Kaioshins and Kaioshins doesn't hold any rivalry, what would be the point of them to make them have an special effect for rivals?

By simple logic: had Gogeta fought Merged Zamasu in the manga, he would've dominated him in just his base form, because Merged Zamasu is = to PSSB Goku and DBSB proves that Base Gogeta is ahead of SSB Goku & Vegeta. So yes, despite of having an inferior method of fusion, Gogeta is stronger than MZ when it had to be the other way around if both fusions are a x b considering that Goku Black and Zamasu are far ahead of Base Goku & Vegeta.

Hitrule

@Hitrule

No, I'll not accept the VoiceChat, no matter how hard you insist to me on doing so.

Then, if those are artefacts created by Kaioshins and Kaioshins doesn't hold any rivalry, what would be the point of them to make them have an special effect for rivals?

By simple logic: had Gogeta fought Merged Zamasu in the manga, he would've dominated him in just his base form, because Merged Zamasu is = to PSSB Goku and DBSB proves that Base Gogeta is ahead of SSB Goku & Vegeta. So yes, despite of having an inferior method of fusion, Gogeta is stronger than MZ when it had to be the other way around if both fusions are a x b considering that Goku Black and Zamasu are far ahead of Base Goku & Vegeta.
And I know exactly why.

Idk. Ask the writers, they came up with it.

Depends on the strength of the fusees, that's the main punch. You just don't know how it all works, and the worse thing is that you're not even trying to ask me how, you're just denyng it.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
And I know exactly why.
Yes, because I no longer care about this stupid and nonsensical debate.
Idk. Ask the writers, they came up with it.
So, it doesn't actually exist. Thanks for proving I was always right.
Depends on the strength of the fusees, that's the main punch. You just don't know how it all works, and the worse thing is that you're not even trying to ask me how, you're just denyng it.
Because I don't care about rules invented from a preconceived conclusion from a maniatic from the asylum. I do care about what the story has to say.

Hitrule

Yes, because I no longer care about this stupid and nonsensical debate.

So, it doesn't actually exist. Thanks for proving I was always right.

Because I don't care about rules invented from a preconceived conclusion from a maniatic from the asylum. I do care about what the story has to say.
Because you know I'm right.

Aye, Confirmation Bias if it makes you feel better ♀️.

You sure been responding quite a lot to not care. Why do you lie?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
@Hitrule

Because when someone talk me, I can't avoid responding due to it feels of bad education unless there isn't any to add. If you want to cut the crap and no longer talk with me stop replying it because it feels like you're a masochist, because you don't want to get insulted, yet you know I won't change because you also wouldn't change your animal behaviour.

EDIT: Some insults here may be of bad faith, because I don't know whether you're mocking me or not. If not, I just want to say that I was in a mistake. If so, I admit that were truly unnecesary.

Last edited:

Hitrule

@Hitrule

Because when someone talk me, I can't avoid responding due to it feels of bad education unless there isn't any to add. If you want to cut the crap and no longer talk with me stop replying it because it feels like you're a masochist, because you don't want to get insulted, yet you know I won't change because you also wouldn't change your animal behaviour.

EDIT: Some insults here may be of bad faith, because I don't know whether you're mocking me or not. If not, I just want to say that I was in a mistake. If so, I admit that were truly unnecessary.
@Natasha Romanoff

Eye for an Eye, the Golden Rule: Treat people how you wanna be treated.

That's why I wanted to Voice Chat to wrap this all up, you don't know whether I was mocking you or not simply because you don't know anybody's Tone through Text.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Either 1: they spew verbal abuse at you and you block them, which they see as a win, or 2: you listen to their verbal abuse an even get into a back and forth over it, which they still see as a win. The only smart choice is to deny them the personal satisfaction of either option.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.