M10 LSSj Broly's power

Pakl

High Class Warrior
HUEBR_Tapion said:
Actually, Goku's feet made a sound when he landed close to Gohan and Goten, and Broly saw him. Not to mention Goten asked for Shenron to bring Goku to the fight, so i'm pretty sure there is plenty of evidence of Goku being really there for a few seconds...however, he was only a SSj imo

No Goten never wished Goku... Thats English dub... He only asked shenron forr help.... Regardless in both Cell and Broli fight Goku gave his SSjin power but was not physically there

People are too stupid to come up with opinions based on DB logic... I have yet to see someone interpret the show in the right way :eek:mg

Tapion

High Class Warrior
And i have yet to see you not being painfully arrogant and prepopent when you post something.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
HUEBR_Tapion said:
Actually, Goku's feet made a sound when he landed close to Gohan and Goten, and Broly saw him. Not to mention Goten asked for Shenron to bring Goku to the fight, so i'm pretty sure there is plenty of evidence of Goku being really there for a few seconds...however, he was only a SSj imo

No Goten never wished Goku... Thats English dub... He only asked shenron forr help.... Regardless in both Cell and Broli fight Goku gave his SSjin power but was not physically there

People are too stupid to come up with opinions based on DB logic... I have yet to see someone interpret the show in the right way :eek:mg
So yours is right? :eek:dawg

Base on your logic, Broly saw Goku but Cell didn't? :cage2

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
That awkward moment when the person drawing attention to a typo makes a typo of the typo. :cage2

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Fearless Saiyajin said:
Pakl said:
HUEBR_Tapion said:

No... I just say people are too tamed to think outside of the box... Goku's feets made sound when he landed so he was there and all this crap... Cant people think for a while or see that TOEI just made it look dramatic and epic but its still the same way vs Cell because its based on it???

I mean in both fights Goku gave his ki too... However, Gohan gave most of the power vs Cell and so did Gohan and Goten vs Broli

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
Fearless Saiyajin said:
Pakl said:

No... I just say people are too tamed to think outside of the box... Goku's feets made sound when he landed so he was there and all this crap... Cant people think for a while or see that TOEI just made it look dramatic and epic but its still the same way vs Cell because its based on it???

I mean in both fights Goku gave his ki too... However, Gohan gave most of the power vs Cell and so did Gohan and Goten vs Broli
Goku gave his ki on Gohan against Cell?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Fearless Saiyajin said:
Pakl said:
Fearless Saiyajin said:

In the Anime... This is why I say movie 10 is the same

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
Fearless Saiyajin said:
Pakl said:

In the Anime... This is why I say movie 10 is the same
More like a yuki or something part of ki is courage which is opposite he was doing in M10 where he was there with Gohan and Goten and Broly is the withnessed unlike Cell who didn't know that Goku was encouraging Gohan. They maybe almost alike but still not there.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Goku gave his power vs Cell... Its stated in the Anime and Daizenshuu... Its the same... M10 is just TOEI style

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:
I don't see why Broly would stronger than Super Perfect Cell, he didn't completely dominate Gohan in their fight.
Movies are inconsistent. They needed Gohan to get-out of Broly's hold to escape for the Vulcano, so he did. Movie villains also die in under an hour, but we don't use that logic. :shillary :shillary :shillary

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui