Movie 8

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
Fearless Super said:
Wogman said:
Fearless Zamasu said:
Seriously you need to rewatch the movie, Goku tried to saved Gohan for like 3x and even told him to stay away which implies that Gohan was the weakest in the group. So are you telling me that Goku doesn't want Gohan to fight Broly despite Gohan is the strongest in the group? Piccolo saving Gohan is different from Goku saving Gohan because that's what Toei does since M2.

A dad protecting his son, again that proves nothing at all, seeing how even in M9 Goku and Piccolo saved him. I watched the movie many time, I know what happens scene by scene.

Please, Piccolo was practically begging Goku to interfere for Goku to fight Cell because Gohan was a child, despite Gohan being the strongest in the group and Cell begged Goku to hurry up and come back in the fight since Gohan, while stronger, wasn't doing anything.

This argument is weak, in every instance, from M8, M9 and cell games, they treated Gohan like he is the weakest. Even Vegeta thought he was crazy when he went to fight Cell, even after seeing him power up.

So moot point, what other point do you have for Gohan being the weakest ? he didn't do the worse and in every instance he is being protected or looked down upon

That's where your argument falls apart. Piccolo is the only one who treated Gohan as a child but certainly not Goku since Gohan is the strongest of them all in CG but not in the movie since he's the weakest therefore Goku has to save his son without a second thought. Talk about M9 where Gohan was ''TREATED'' to be the strongest by Goku and Piccolo too where they told Gohan he has the power to destroy Bojack which is not the case in M8 since he's the weakest.

Actually my argument is still as strong, your argument is falling apart.

Until Piccolo told Goku he was nothing but a child and Goku was about to go back in and fight. To point of Goku getting Gohan to fight was for Cell to make him angry and have Gohan anger defeat Cell, 2 completely different points altogether where he told Gohan to run from Broly.

So again, protecting Gohan proves nothing but him being treated like a child as he was in cell games and movie 8.

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
SIAD said:
Wogman said:
SIAD said:
I see M8 as a hypothetical Time Line, where Vegeta destroyed Cell Semi Perfecto. A few days pass and M8 occurs. All this, while Cell regenerates and finds # 18.

I have:

Goku SSJ (M8) = Goku SSJ (Relaxed vs. Cell).
Vegeta and Trunks (M8) = Same as their counterparts in the First Rosat.
Piccolo (M8) = slightly lower than ASSJ Trunks.
Gohan SSJ (M8) = slightly lower than Piccolo (M8) and far superior to Semi-Perfect Cell.
Broly LSSJ (M8) = A little stronger than Goku SSJ (Boo), somewhat inferior to Bojack and comfortably inferior to Perfect Cell (FP).

M10 proves this hypothetical time lime wrong

After M8 occurs. The Z Warriors return to Earth and encounter Perfected Cell. A if they start to train. As the days go by, the Cell Tournament begins. Another 7 years pass and starts M10.

They return to earth and cell games happen, Cell lost, bojack appeared and got killed, then movie 10 happened.

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
Paladin said:
Which is why Gohan has the worst performance of anyone in the film :ladd

Go actually watch the movie bud, Vegeta did the worst since he got one-shot.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Wogman said:
Paladin said:

Vegeta actually hits Broly though. Gohan just gets ragdolled and does nothing, pal.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Paladin said:
Wogman said:
Paladin said:

Vegeta actually hits Broly though. Gohan just gets ragdolled and does nothing, pal.

He actually survives more than one hit too. Vegeta got clotheslined into a boulder and was basically out. Gohan got clotheslined along with Trunks and kept going.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Pyro said:
Paladin said:
Wogman said:

He actually survives more than one hit too. Vegeta got clotheslined into a boulder and was basically out. Gohan got clotheslined along with Trunks and kept going.

Vegeta's impact left a mountain-sized crater, Gohan is left hanging off some pole after getting thrown into a building. :trump

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Paladin said:
Pyro said:
Paladin said:

Vegeta's impact left a mountain-sized crater, Gohan is left hanging off some pole after getting thrown into a building. :trump

:withheld

Help me.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Pyro said:
Paladin said:
Pyro said:

:withheld

Help me.

Did anyone else aside from Goku and Vegeta even budge Broly?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pyro said:
No. Nobody else did shit.

How do you know Broly wasn't changing his effort levels based on who he was fighting? :donovan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Exactly. So take your gay-ass biased thoughts outta here.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Do you guys think Broli is just mad cause he has a small dick?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
He probably has a transformation that makes him buff because he can't produce testosterone with his 2 year old sized balls

Wogman

Low Class Warrior
Paladin said:
Wogman said:
Paladin said:

Another silly excuse

If you actually watched the movie, Broly literally didn't even bother to dodge and smiled at Vegeta attempt.

And those same arguments can be made for Piccolo and Trunks.

So no, you literally, have no evidence on Gohan being the weakest there.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Jerk Store said:
Do you guys think Broli is just mad cause he has a small dick?

And he hates Goku because he has a big cock?

I dunno about all that, but it would explain Broli's general anger and violence issues. Like, I doubt he was screaming KAKAROTT!!!! while he was destroying shit prior to movie 8 with his salty attitude. Then his dad had to use the "Don't worry, the bitches love your huge cock" mental conditioning device to calm him down.

So uhhh..... Separate issue I think. Broli is pretty pathetic, so plenty of room for both!

Pakl

High Class Warrior
M8 Broli is just CG Fpssj tier as shown in the movie.. I dont know how much of a denial can people be at despite the proof in front of them... Lol morons

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
M8 Broli is just CG Fpssj tier as shown in the movie.. I dont know how much of a denial can people be at despite the proof in front of them... Lol morons

Stay online and whip their asses. :pakl

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.