Movie 8

supersaiyangodgogeta

Low Class Warrior
Are people still making stuff up about Goku and Gohan in M8?

Goku and Gohan are at their CG level since they are post rosat. Everyone else is 1st rosat.

No, there aren't multiple forms of Goku. There is no separate form of Goku called "resting Goku". There is only post rosat. M8 Goku is post rosat Goku, so he is equal to his CG level.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Which is why Gohan has the worst performance of anyone in the film :ladd

supersaiyangodgogeta

Low Class Warrior
And I can just say that Ultimate Gohan "did worse" than Gotenks in M13. It doesn't mean anything. Broly beat up everyone all the same. Same way Beerus beat up all of the Z-fighters with the same amount of effort. There is no reason to compare them based on their performance vs Beerus, same as Broly.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
supersaiyangodgogeta said:
And I can just say that Ultimate Gohan "did worse" than Gotenks in M13. It doesn't mean anything. Broly beat up everyone all the same. Same way Beerus beat up all of the Z-fighters with the same amount of effort. There is no reason to compare them based on their performance vs Beerus, same as Broly.

And Gotenks was one shotted by Hirudegarn while Gohan remain standing.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
supersaiyangodgogeta said:
Are people still making stuff up about Goku and Gohan in M8?

Goku and Gohan are at their CG level since they are post rosat. Everyone else is 1st rosat.

No, there aren't multiple forms of Goku. There is no separate form of Goku called "resting Goku". There is only post rosat. M8 Goku is post rosat Goku, so he is equal to his CG level.

Yes there is... Goku is suppressed the entire 10 days... Also movies are alternative universes so to say there is only CG Goku is lol worthy... There is no 30k Goku in the series so why was Goku 30k+ in movie 3? The answer its an alternative universe... Also M8 Goku is identical to his 10 days stated not his powered up state vs Celll... Thats because the movie was made before the Cell Games

Also Gohan is weak in the movie because he was not even known to be strong...

p123

Elite
Nothing every suggested that Goku was double Vegeta's strength in Movie 8 though Pak.

Warm Up Goku = Base Cell >> SSJG2 Vegeta

Cell is at least 2x stronger than Vegeta, therefore, Warm Up Goku would have to be as well. That's just not appropriate for the movie.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Eh? Goku just need to be slightly stronger than Vegeta like in other movies that's all. No Warm Up or Resting state nonsense here.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
p123 said:
Nothing every suggested that Goku was double Vegeta's strength in Movie 8 though Pak.

Warm Up Goku = Base Cell >> SSJG2 Vegeta

Cell is at least 2x stronger than Vegeta, therefore, Warm Up Goku would have to be as well. That's just not appropriate for the movie.
I have M8 Vegeta stronger than his fight with Cell like I have M4 Gohan stronger than he was vs Guldo... M8 gap like CG gap

Pakl

High Class Warrior
p123 said:
Sure, just explain to me when Vegeta got stronger.

I see no reason why.. M4 henchmen are Ginyu Force level but Gohan doesnt look so weak like in the Gonyu Arc... He is stronger...

M8 Goku was copied from his 10 days state... There is no other Goku... Goku was also said tto be much stronger than Vegeta

Pakl

High Class Warrior
p123 said:
Sure, just explain to me when Vegeta got stronger.

I see no reason why.. M4 henchmen are Ginyu Force level but Gohan doesnt look so weak like in the Gonyu Arc... He is stronger...

M8 Goku was copied from his 10 days state... There is no other Goku... Goku was also said tto be much stronger than Vegeta

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Paladin said:

Release dates.. Toei wouldn't know the levels yet..

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
p123 said:
When was Goku said to be much stronger than Vegeta?

I think he's talking about this quote

Chapter: 391 (DBZ 197), P1.3-4, P2.1-4
Context: talking about the Room of Spirit and Time
Vegeta: “Well, well…So even the great Kakarot admits defeat against the rigors of that room…”
Goku: “Maybe…But pointlessly toughening up my body more than this is just torture, not training. But I won’t object if you guys enter that room again. It looks like you still have room left to toughen up more.”
Vegeta: “What was that…? I don’t like that…The way you said that made it sound like you’re saying that your true ability is greater than mine…”
Goku: “Yeah, a whole lot greater, I think.”

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super said:
Paladin said:

Release dates.. Toei wouldn't know the levels yet..
Toei could of known... Their knowledge is irrelevant... Ours is relevant

p123

Elite
What happens in the manga does not have a 100% carryover you fool. Clearly in M8 things are much different than they were in the manga. To think otherwise is foolish. Twice shown is there doubt about who is superior out of the cast, to think Goku had an astronomical advantage is lazy and ignorant.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Goku is clearly stronger by a decent margin... His feats show so...

p123

Elite
His feats show that he has an impossibly strong will. He keeps coming back more and more. Has nothing to do with power level.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.